• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slade vs The Ancestor: The battle of evil old men who herald ancient 5-A gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
... wasn't a storm calculation something Vader scaled to once upon a time

Y O U K N O W W H A T T H A T M E A N S

Isnt canon star wars kinda average?

Yeah, but I do remember they did at one point scale to a storm calculation

... Or maybe that was just Sidious and other people around his level

5-B Vader is the person I assume is being talked about

and uh

yeh

EU is the one that gets used all the time because this wiki loves haxxed up low tiers, whereas Canon doesn't really have that. Canon's the one where their tiers actually match, so I assumed that was what was being referred to.

10/10 literacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back