• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skeletor's Tier

Okay. Is anybody willing to perform the statistics changes?

I felt the Cosmos = Multiverse because if the Goddess died, the entire Cosmos would be destroyed/put into chaos and it didn't really make since for someone who influences 1,000,000 universes to only affect one universe upon death. Plus, they always used Cosmos and Universe/Dimension seperpately and gave more reverence to Cosmos (Skeletor destroying universes was said a lot but him destroying a Cosmos was a huge deal).

There's also the fact that he was making all of reality twist upon itself and made the multiverse tremble upon using his power, granted the latter is pretty weird.

Bare minimal he keeps Multiversal range.

Also, should I seperate He-Man with and w/out the Power Sword into seperate tabs, since their stats seem to differ dramatically?

Skeletor uses "cosmos" and "universe" pretty much synonymously within said panel. He's still on the subject of destroying Eternia's universe when both are mentioned.

He should still have multiversal range, yes. Even the Goddess has that. Just not multiversal power.

We did sort of debunk Planet level Yhwach for similar reasons, so I don't mind a downgrade to Low 2-C.

Quick question, what sort of range does He-Man's Super Breath and Wind Manipulation have? Atm all I've got is melee for fists, multiverse-wide for Sword.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
He should still have multiversal range, yes. Even the Goddess has that. Just not multiversal power.
Gotcha.

Theirs also this feat, where Man-E-Faces survives....something? I love how overly written the comic is

"Lightning and energy fills the air and Man-E-Faces can smell the unwholesome stench of brimstone that signals there is sorcery afoot! Yet he does not have the time to ponder the significance of that discover"

Good stuff.

...yep, that's... into space? Well above the atmosphere? That's gotta at least be hundreds of kilometers.

Back