• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skate 3 (Character) vs Master Chief

I'm honestly not sure what to make of this thread. I was about to say that even if we restricted John to his 9-C weapons, it doesn't take account that he's 9-B physically without MJOLNIR armor. And with MJOLNIR armor, which I'll assume he does NOT have, he'd be 9-A physically and would stomp.

But then I saw Skate's numerous hax abilities on his profile. This might be a game changer, while John is still much stronger physically, Skate's hax and physics defying skills could perhaps be a game changer. Going with inconclusive for now.

...I'm pretty sure this is a joke profile. Stuff like "Can defy the laws of physics" comes from a youtube comedy video of some guys playing Skate 3.

Yeah, was thinking the same thing. The profile looks like a scrambled mess tbh. Keys for stats but no specified keys. And looks like he came from some obscure (Whole games is a glitch) kind of game.

Also, since Skate 3's profile was deleted. It's probably best to close the thread. The OP is new and should probably be more informed about our profile creation guidelines.

First off, this is not a joke character nor joke profile whatsoever. I would've made this on Joke Battles Wiki, but this is an actual video game. "Can defy the laws of physics" is actually true. A regular human on a skateboard would not be able to accomplish this, because physics wouldn't allow him/her do it.

Example, Pinkie Pie is able to stop her falling momentum by a considerbale amount: https://youtu.be/EkXE8CriWkk?t=349

Skate has shown the same exact thing: https://youtu.be/3MYjr5z0KIk?t=820

So this would mean that both Pinkie and Skate would have the same levels of Reality Warping, and this also applies to Toonforce as well.

This can't be a joke character nor profile, because I wouldn't make it here in this wiki. Trust me, I know the difference between a joke character and a video game character that can defy the laws of physics. I hope you understand.

It kind of needs better wording then, instead of saying, "Can defy the laws of physics", it's preferably to just say "Can run a skateboard up walls vertically." Or the falling thing sounds like it would be limited gravity manipulation. Anyway, the profile was already deleted for other reasons too, the keys were admittedly poorly formatted and didn't quite line up or had justified key specifics at the bottom of the page. No offence intended.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
It kind of needs better wording then, instead of saying, "Can defy the laws of physics", it's preferably to just say "Can run a skateboard up walls vertically." Or the falling thing sounds like it would be limited gravity manipulation. Anyway, the profile was already deleted for other reasons too, the keys were admittedly poorly formatted and didn't quite line up or had justified key specifics at the bottom of the page. No offence intended.
To be honest, I actually thought the feat was Gravity Manipulation, but then I realize riding walls vertically on a skateboard counts as Toonforce. I don't remember Skate having any transformations, power-ups, or getting stronger throughout the game. That's what keys are for.

So, its okay if I re-create the profile, but just be careful this time?

Keys are also for like different time periods; for example, Goku being stronger in Buu saga than he was in Frieza saga. But instead of keys, maybe At least 10-A possibly 9-C would be better formatting. Otherwise just stick with one. Not too familiar with the game, and I haven't created many profiles myself, so I'm no expert on it. But I do have some decent knowledge on how stats should be organized.

Back