• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sindbad vs Erza Scarlet

I need to know how mind manipulation works and does it affect people of his same lvl.

If it can affect anyone it's kinda unfair.

Hmm. Well since it's not used on 7-B and the battle would be a little unfair like that, I would consider without it and still go with Sinbad since he would be more experienced fighter here and well since the revision is not done and accepted yet being Erza on his same lvl and having many similarities to his abilities wouldn't be really helpful against a more experienced fighter.

What about Stagnation? Does Erza have something for that? He could probably incapacitate by freezing her in a block of ice. But she could possibly break out of it. I don't really remember Magi but Sinbad's profile says he can negate Magoi. That's magic, right?

I know that but Sinbad has abilities that Nakagami Armor wouldn't be able to negate. Like his mind techniques. If he can negate magic, Erza will be at a big disadvantage.

Wait is he nullifying magic when he is attacked or takes magic away from the opponent since Erza uses a sword it wouldn't matter in first case.

Sinbad takes this, his magic nullification is irrelevant here zepar and valefor are too much hax for her plus he can fly

Back