• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simpsoronpa (Bart Simpson Vs Junko Enoshima)

Junko Enoshima is kicked out from hopes peak for getting caught for hypnotizing students and making them bad Junko has to run and go somewhere else and the only place where she won't have a background check, Springfield where she infiltrates into Springfield Elementary and starts up her plan again she here starts to verbally harass Lisa due to her intelligence Bart comes in to protect her sister but Junko doesn't back off. This would cause a physical confrontation between the two

Both are in their 9-A keys

Both have access to their standard equipment (For Junko I guess the baseball bat and ice pick that's said she's good with)

Speed equalized

Battle takes place in front of Springfield elementary

Bart:

Junko:5

Incon:

Last edited:
So, Bart downscales from 0.2138 Tons while Junko scales from 0.0297 Tons, making it a < x7.2 AP difference (and Junko scales much, much higher in durability due of her easily tanking stuff which would one shot Mondo Owada, who is much superior to said 0.0297 Tons), so she wouldn't get one shotted from Bart, also due of that Toon Force of hers somehow reforming her body after her getting killed from getting squashed.

That said, Junko already has defeated off screen Juzo Sakakura, who is arguably better than Bart in experience and fighting skills, other than being 8-C himself, thanks to her Ultimate Analyst ability, which kinda of allow to completely read the opponent in a glance, making her being able to easily deal with Bart's hits. And she can just drive Bart to despair and suicide with her Ultimate Despair talent.

That said, my vote goes to Junko mid-diff.

Last edited:
3 for junko I’d argue Bart has more skill due to being trained in the military and going toe to toe with skinner on multiple occasions who is an ex green beret along side learning karate and can fight Krav Maga fighters but I don’t know a lot about juzo’s skill other than being a great boxer which isn’t out of the realm for Bart since he should be comparable to homer who was trained well enough to be a professional at one point that and having a mobility and range advantage with the skateboard and sling shot

3 for junko I’d argue Bart has more skill due to being trained in the military and going toe to toe with skinner on multiple occasions who is an ex green beret along side learning karate and can fight Krav Maga fighters but I don’t know a lot about juzo’s skill other than being a great boxer which isn’t out of the realm for Bart since he should be comparable to homer who was trained well enough to be a professional at one point that and having a mobility and range advantage with the skateboard and sling shot
I said "arguably", as this stuff isn't new to Junko anyway.

Last edited:
homer who was trained well enough to be a professional at one point
Wasn’t Homer only standing there and taking hits till his opponent gave up out of exhaustion?

being trained in the military and going toe to toe with skinner on multiple occasions who is an ex green beret along side learning karate and can fight Krav Maga fighters
Not sure how good they were by the end of their training

Juzo:

(Wiki rip)

“Ultimate Boxer​

Before even graduating Hope's Peak Academy, Juzo had won the World Championship, cementing his place as the Ultimate Boxer. He fights with a predominant southpaw (left-handed) stance, but can most likely fight either southpaw or orthodox (right-handed), given that he is a former Ultimate Boxer. He would go on to win at least one more Championship before putting his career on-hold in order to help Kyosuke investigate the Academy.”

Also, Junko FRA

Wasn’t Homer only standing there and taking hits till his opponent gave up out of exhaustion?

Not sure how good they were by the end of their training

Juzo:

(Wiki rip)

“Ultimate Boxer​

Before even graduating Hope's Peak Academy, Juzo had won the World Championship, cementing his place as the Ultimate Boxer. He fights with a predominant southpaw (left-handed) stance, but can most likely fight either southpaw or orthodox (right-handed), given that he is a former Ultimate Boxer. He would go on to win at least one more Championship before putting his career on-hold in order to help Kyosuke investigate the Academy.”

Also, Junko FRA
Tanking hits in boxing is a viable strategy for a boxer to wear them down but I can see the iffiness on this Bart can somewhat scale to tatum's skill due to marge receiving training from him and Tatum is both the state champion and a former Olympian so he should have some of that in him

Skinner is portrayed as keeping a lot of the skills he learned in Vietnam most evident in the time he had a lawsuit from Disney and is constantly reminded of them due to his PTSD

also 5 for junko

That said, Junko already has defeated off screen Juzo Sakakura, who is arguably better than Bart in experience and fighting skills, other than being 8-C himself, thanks to her Ultimate Analyst ability, which kinda of allow to completely read the opponent in a glance, making her being able to easily deal with Bart's hits. And she can just drive Bart to despair and suicide with her Ultimate Despair talent.
Wait, did Junko defeat the boxer by herself? I thought she defeated him by having the brainwashed Reserve Course Students overwhelm him considering there was so many of them

Wait, did Junko defeat the boxer by herself? I thought she defeated him by having the brainwashed Reserve Course Students overwhelm him considering there was so many of them
It happened off screen, so who knows. But she has definitely experience about dealing with these guys regardless

Back