• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simple Short Upgrade for slime boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It already said there. And my argument is 2A range no immeasurable speed.
  • -The Ultimate Skill ‘Divine Flame King Cthugha’ had the power to track Rudra’s soul. Strictly speaking, the effect was to discover an entity once specified. Velgrynd can now find pieces of her beloved Rudra’s soul, no matter how remote or far away they are, even beyond time and space.
  • Velgrynd herself can only make her leaps if she has a piece of Ludora’s soul to aim toward, but she wouldn’t have any trouble directing her strikes at those targets
My bad I thought you are arguing for Speed. 2A range needs infinite Worlds not countless worlds statement. I am fine with 2B range.

Update version
Traveling across the worlds, and through the ages, Velgrynd continued to collect pieces of Ruda’s ‘soul.’

I love you. I love you, Rudra!!

With the single-minded desire to see Rudra again, Velgrynd overcame countless obstacles.

And then, finally…
Raw :
いくつもの世界を巡り、時代を駆け抜け、ヴェルグリンドは〝魂〟の欠片を集め続けた。
(愛しているわ。愛しているのよ────ルドラ!!)
ルドラに会いたいというその一心で、ヴェルグリンドは数多の困難に打ち克ってきたのである。
そして、ついに──
Official :
So Velgrynd continued collecting pieces of his soul as she traveled through worlds and eras.
I love you. I love you… Ludora!!
That all-consuming desire to see Ludora drove her to overcome a cavalcade of obstacles. And then, finally, in a big city lined with skyscrapers, she found the boy.

the base hax&IQ upgrade
Super genius+cosmic awareness : Calculation prison uses Infinite prison+ insulate space insulate space is a prison that adapts to target attributes and infinte prison is an infinite spaced dimension or prison where escape and telepathy and even transfer of information should be normally impossible all of the space humidity, light and even pulse of life was under Ciel control
I am neutral until the staff reaches a conclusion for the nature of the İnfinite Prison.
simple hax upgrade
time travel & Dimensional Travel : analyzed Velgrynd abilities after confirming she didnt only jump through worlds but also time
with 2-B range upgrade with the same dimensional leap technique
spams time and space, numerous amount of worlds
I don't see time travel here. Velgrind can travel to different space-time continuities, that's all. (Dimensional Travel). As for the range, I think we need a translation helper to translate the raw scan.
Working so fast, its impossible to escape it angels who normally have precog couldn't do anything , it doesnt just work in universes but it time Velgrynd killed all cornu armies decades ago while still in the present as well
Plus proof rimuru can do it
While I don't think this is immeasurable attack speed, at least I need scans as it could be proof of Velgrind's time travel and universal+ / interdimensional attack range.

Interdimensional range for Rimuru looks fine.

I am neutral until the staff reaches a conclusion for the nature of the İnfinite Prison.
Don't worry about that i have abundant number of proof
I don't see time travel here. Velgrind can travel to different space-time continuities, that's all. (Dimensional Travel). As for the range, I think we need a translation helper to translate the raw scan.
Nah she can jump through time
While I don't think this is immeasurable attack speed, at least I need scans as it could be proof of Velgrind's time travel and universal+ / interdimensional attack range.

Interdimensional range for Rimuru looks fine.
Can you explain why and how it isn't immeasurable attack speed

Context looks like he is not trying to make the same mistakes which he made decades ago though?
I don't see him getting affected in the past by present attacks. Sorry atleast I don't see it in the scans.
Since am the op and i am here to make it known
But you should please read
she legit sent her attack back in time and wounded him decades ago from the present including his army being wiped out

Since am the op and i am here to make it known
But you should please read
she legit sent her attack back in time and wounded him decades ago from the present
For real eldemade READ first before saying your disagreements
No one is ignoring anything and I didn't Disagreed with everything. I already said 2B range is fine. I just don't see the immeasurable speed that's all.
Dont like ignorance on a thread
Just because you get some job to clarify others doesn't mean others are Ignorant. Stop being pressed on small things and explain properly. People won't just accept everything you say without knowing full context.

If you don't like to explain sure I will just ask code or peace.

Nah she can jump through time
It looks fine then it can be added when Velgrind has a profile.
Can you explain why and how it isn't immeasurable attack speed
The only difference between it and the Web Novel version is that the attacks occur across along space and time. If there is clear proof that attacks affect the past, then the immeasurable speed can be considered.

It looks fine then it can be added when Velgrind has a profile.

The only difference between it and the Web Novel version is that the attacks occur across along space and time. If there is clear proof that attacks affect the past, then the immeasurable speed can be considered.
Yeah
This
“I defeated all of them, but let me give you a word of advice. These are ancient people, servants who aided my elder brother Veldanava, and they’re as much trouble to deal with as the Primal Demons. Their actual bodies remained sealed away; what we saw earlier were just the weakened Separate Body versions. They can’t be beaten by regular means, so all of us should remain careful here.”
None of us really knew how to react. Didn’t Velgrynd have no trouble at all destroying them?
That is the effect of Velgrynd’s ability to leap across dimensions. Velgrynd herself can only make her leaps if she has a piece of Ludora’s soul to aim toward, but she wouldn’t have any trouble directing her strikes at those targets.

Last edited:
Just because you get some job to clarify others doesn't mean others are Ignorant. Stop being pressed on small things and explain properly. People won't just accept everything you say without knowing full context.

If you don't like to explain sure I will just ask code or peace.
Sorry about that i didnt mean it offensively alright imma explain
Velgrynd from her world
Struck her attack
And if you read the scans as it said
It caused damage unrelated to her world, beyond .
The thing is Volume 16 was the continuation of Volume 17
Volume 17 explained her travels and volume 16 she came back and according to the scans it said the attack reach cornu and his men "which would take blud several decades to heal from"
Present time is now several decades from before which we see cornu POV how his army got wiped out and am "during an attempted invasion several decades ago he saw a blazing fire"
Which is scorch dragon cardinal acceleration from the first scan

If the attack from Velgrynd Volume 17 is the same attack that wounded Cornu several decades ago from Volume 16, then I can see a definite immeasurable speed attack.
From the edited MTL I got this :
"Cornu, on the other hand, was annoyed that his plan had been discovered. Cornu had his reasons for not making any more mistakes. The reason goes back several decades. In a mission to invade another world, Cornu had failed when he was one step away from success. It is unclear what had happened, but a scorching fire had consumed the army he had been leading. As a result, Cornu was left without a single subordinate despite being one of the ‘Three Phantom Commanders.’ Although the wounds of that time had healed, Cornu’s psyche was still burdened with an unshakable sorrow."
Considering the attack in Volume 17 states "he had lost his entire army and was injured so badly that it would take him decades to recover", while volume 16 tells us that Cornu several decades prior had lost his entire army, suffered a wound he required several decades to recover from, and the attribute of the attack being flames (the essence of Cthugha) then it is VERY likely that was Velgrnd's attack from several decades later.

Lost his entire army = "scorching fire had consumed the army he had been leading. As a result, Cornu was left without a single subordinate"
injured so badly that it would take him decades to recover = "goes back several decades ago"
"a scorching fire" = attribute of Cthugha and Velgrynd, as well as her primary attack for Cardinal Acceleration.

Nothing in that world could have made that attack since Cornu's army had destroyed everything there was and was only a single step from destroying the world.

If the connection between her Volume 17 attack and Cornu's several decades ago defeat seems sketchy. She can still use her time travel skill to send her attacks to targeted individuals in the past or future.

Last edited:
Velgrynd also should get immortality type 9 negation because her attack targets all connections of the targeted individual, even if they are beyond time and space or without Velgrynd's knowledge (similar to how the skill found all Rudra soul fragments across the multiverse, even in different time periods)

Velgrynd also should get immortality type 9 negation because her attack targets all connections of the targeted individual, even if they are beyond time and space or without Velgrynd's knowledge (similar to how the skill found all Rudra soul fragments across the multiverse, even in different time periods)
Well i would focus on that later thanks for bringing it into notice
But not this thread

Isn't the reason why Cornu got attacked by Velgrynd because Velgrynd was in the same "time" as him, not because Velgrynd attacked Cornu's past?

I forget if this was in Volume 16 or 17, or even 18. That time Velgrynd jumped to a world where Rudra's soul was a king in an Empire (This is also where Kondo came from), the problem they had at that time was because of the Phantom Invasion, and it was because Cornu opened the gate in that world. Cornu got the wound because of Velgrynd's attack at that time.

Isn't the reason why Cornu got attacked by Velgrynd because Velgrynd was in the same "time" as him, not because Velgrynd attacked Cornu's past?

I forget if this was in Volume 16 or 17, or even 18. That time Velgrynd jumped to a world where Rudra's soul was a king in an Empire (This is also where Kondo came from), the problem they had at that time was because of the Phantom Invasion, and it was because Cornu opened the gate in that world. Cornu got the wound because of Velgrynd's attack at that time.
Same time in a different universe how does that work
Your claim is using the logic all time are equal LMAO
No bro from that kondo world before kondo transferred into that world sakura akira was already there funny enough when kondou got summoned or smt Rudra who akira main from was still there
Either ways of all this the contunity is different you cant call them same
If velgrynd can time travel with her abilties so can her attack because
<<Velgrynd's power has the effect of the ‘dimensional jump,’ which is the ability Velgrynd uses to jump towards the landmark of Rudra’s soul. There should be no problem using the skill towards the landmark>> I see… In other words, Velgrynd's attack knocked down the essence connected to Cornu’s 'Parallel Body', causing them to be wiped out together.
<<That’s right. By combining attacks that transcend time and space to create a 'continuous attack of time and space,' even a 'parallel existence' cannot escape.>>
Naturally using the essence of dimensional leap

Last edited:
I mean, wasn't Cornu in the same world as Velgrynd back then?
Updated my reply check
Additionally
“No, no—”
“Scorch Dragon Cardinal Acceleration.”
A flash of supernova-like light flares up behind Pulcinella as he tries to escape. Surrounded by the heat, Pulcinella’s soul shatters and disappears. The damage didn’t stop there. Velgrynd had intended to keep it on a very small scale, but it was enough to wipe out a third of the continent. The survivors could not help but be stunned. The goddess standing before them seemed both beautiful and terrifying. As an aside, Velgrynd’s ‘Scorch Dragon Cardinal Acceleration’ had caused damage in places unrelated to this world. Beyond dimensions, the aftermath of the ‘Spacetime Continuous Attack’ had even reached Cornu,

Same time in a different universe how does that work
Because Tensura uses the concept of only one and the same timeline, right?

(If I'm not mistaken this is in Volume 5, where Rimuru fights Chloe or when Rimuru, Hinata and Chloe are in the subconscious or whatever.)

That means the position between future, past, and present is the same in every world, the only difference being the events that occur.
(I don't know if the concept works like that, if it's wrong, just ignore it)

Because Tensura uses the concept of only one and the same timeline, right?

(If I'm not mistaken this is in Volume 5, where Rimuru fights Chloe or when Rimuru, Hinata and Chloe are in the subconscious or whatever.)

That means the position between future, past, and present is the same in every world, the only difference being the events that occur.
(I don't know if the concept works like that, if it's wrong, just ignore it)
No. Bro your knowledge on slime is baffling you're indirectly saying its low 2-C as a whole additionally
Since time in the other world and the Cardinal World were different, Zalario felt as if he had been fighting for more than tens of billions of years. -Volume 20

the base hax&IQ upgrade
  • Ciel has to make the analysis, first; it is not something that adapts by itself in response to something like Itachi’s reactive evolution. Other context suggested Rimuru’s Stomach, which is weird like a metaphysical (chapter 31.5) space or pocket world where things (chapter 17.5) can be created (chapter 17.5) out of imagination (could be from subjective reality) and strength, which is basically irrelevant to it. So, Uriel's power, in the feat, should have the property since it evolved from Stomach. This point could weaken the calculation aspect.
  • It does not seem to be cosmic awareness; I am neutral about supergenius.
simple hax upgrade
  • Time travel and Dimension travel could be fine.
  • Range should be 2-C; numerous without more context is 2-C range.
speed upgrade

Last edited:
Speed should just be Interdimensional range like WN counterpart with space-time continuous strike
Velgrynd only has interdimensional range in WN and not an immeasurable attack speed because WN didn't have the skill showcase any time travel aspects or any good feats. The LN changed a lot and demonstrates that the skill allows the user (and attacks) to time travel and locate any "target". An attack that can move to the past or future to hit an enemy is blatant immeasurable attack speed.

From what I checked, Velgrynd moved to a timeline and destroyed the opposing army that moved that timeline; then, she used space-time continuous strike in that same timeline. Later, Velgrynd moved back to the main timeline and destroyed the enemies in V16; Cornu didn’t even seem aware of her interference; V17 events in this case are from before V16, for context.
If I remember the events of Velgrynd's side story in V17 correctly, didn't she go to a future time period (relatively in the past) of another universe? You are saying that Velgrynd went back to the past of the multiverse which would make her 5D for affecting a higher timeline.
And this scan supports immeasurable attack speed as it details the attack to have "spanned time and space"

hello why its only 2c when its state here

-Velgrynd can now find pieces of her beloved Rudra’s soul, no matter how remote or far away they are, even beyond time and space.
-
Velgrynd herself can only make her leaps if she has a piece of Ludora’s soul to aim toward, but she wouldn’t have any trouble directing her strikes at those targets

hello why its only 2c when its state here

-Velgrynd can now find pieces of her beloved Rudra’s soul, no matter how remote or far away they are, even beyond time and space.
-
Velgrynd herself can only make her leaps if she has a piece of Ludora’s soul to aim toward, but she wouldn’t have any trouble directing her strikes at those targets
Statements like this only go as far as the verse can show.

simple hax upgrade
  • Time travel and Dimension travel could be fine.
There were ‘otherworlders,’ so she was aware of that fact, but Velgrynd had never imagined that there were so many different worlds.
Tbh im conflicted that counts but thanks for input
the base hax&IQ upgrade
  • Ciel has to make the analysis, first; it is not something that adapts by itself in response to something like Itachi’s reactive evolution. Other context suggested Rimuru’s Stomach, which is weird like a metaphysical (chapter 31.5) space or pocket world where things (chapter 17.5) can be created (chapter 17.5) out of imagination (could be from subjective reality) and strength, which is basically irrelevant to it. So, Uriel's power, in the feat, should have the property since it evolved from Stomach. This point could weaken the calculation aspect.
  • It does not seem to be cosmic awareness; I am neutral about supergenius.
Sure then, agree to that
I will take cosmic awareness as this though?, Rimuru can use Veldora abilities btw
speed upgrade
Yah, we also have the argument it uses the essence of dimensional leap and space time manip in other to do those things
I will propose another crt when volume 17 gets translated thanks for input

Last edited:
Its should be low 1-c based on this
Velgrynd took her first leap into the strange space between unknown worlds.

There, she found herself unbounded by time and confronted her inner self. By doing so, she made the Ultimate Skill ‘Divine Flame King’ (Cthugha) completely her own.

Super genius+cosmic awareness : Calculation prison uses Infinite prison+ insulate space insulate space is a prison that adapts to target attributes and infinte prison is an infinite spaced dimension or prison where escape and telepathy and even transfer of information should be normally impossible all of the space humidity, light and even pulse of life was under Ciel control, after connecting to Veldora he was able to use his abilities just like Velgrynd's
Why is this Super Genius level intelligence? I'm afraid I've lost the train of thought here.
Time travel and Dimensional travel seems fine.

As mentioned before in this thread, "numerous worlds" isn't enough to denote 2-B range. If an attack spans "numerous worlds", and "worlds" are timelines, then that would be 2-C at most.

Why is this Super Genius level intelligence? I'm afraid I've lost the train of thought here
Her calculation prison was able to keep a Low 2-C character at bay
Time travel and Dimensional travel seems fine.
Thoughts on cosmic awareness? Also thanks for input
As mentioned before in this thread, "numerous worlds" isn't enough to denote 2-B range. If an attack spans "numerous worlds", and "worlds" are timelines, then that would be 2-C at most.
Sure, its fine thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back