• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simple, Potential Wonderful World revision (Maybe not.)

After looking through the Òé¬Òâ×Òé▒ files of the game, my eye gazed at one quote I translated via RomajiDesu...

From those who fought it is said to be said that "the dimension is different or the world view is different"

This was from Wolfes' WIP profile. Now, I'm not trying to say the verse with a DBZ homage character should be as strong as that verse (Aiwhen has no hope to be a blur, which she is sometimes; though her many frames prevent this.), but if Wolfes has made others see a dimensional change, or a change of international perspective (The former is the feat in question in this case), even though I doubt he'll be playable for a long time, I ask this; what does a dimensional change mean for AP? & because it came from a canon source, should it be applied to the rest of the verse? It is a fighting game, there's yet to be an in-game storyline, & I see no problem with this. Sure, he's currently not even in development, but that didn't stop Heathrod & his 125KG body. With that said, any verdict? Being able to change a dimension says alot, even if it is only mentioned by witnesses...

I'll leave it up to you... I gave up on Aiwhen and WoG just recently, so it's not like I'll defend her any longer... -_-|||

Frog bump

I don't want this to die early. what are your thoughts on this feat, and what's the AP?

Back