• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simple Boruto revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well basically every near LS or LS statement in the databooks (Itachi, The Raikage, etc)
The databooks also say world and the ones that don't are contradicted by black zetsus statement in verse
Itachi and the Raikage being LS are contradicted in the manga though.

I seem to recall A needing Mabui’s jutsu to be launched at LS speeds, so-
And surviving moving at such speeds was a major feat for characters as durable as Tsunade and the Raikage, so expecting us to accept sick dying Itachi as capable of moving at such speeds is ridiculous lol (It'll only apply to attack speeds anyway, but still).

Also, Light Fang being LS, and Naruto avoiding it was made to be such a massively impressive feat, so high tiers like Raikage being that fast normally is just.......ehhhhhhhh.

He is stated to be more powerful then her and a greater threat then her this is not about a fight on VSbattles wiki this is in verse
What?, No, we can't ignore logic and say that Momoshiki posseses a ability which can null her Inmortality/regeneration, when there is no indication that he has the ability to do so. Also, we can't just assume that he has resistance to Kaguya's ashbones (corrosion Hax) without any feats that proves it.

I seem to recall A needing Mabui’s jutsu to be launched at LS speeds, so-
Travel speed
Itachi and the Raikage being LS are contradicted in the manga though.
Nope Itachi actually has a FTL feat in the novels
Why should we accept every LS statement while they don't have feats? Why should we ignore all their feats and simply scale them via statements?
Not saying they should accept them I am saying its a double standard to use some stuff from the databooks while ignoring other stuff that has small amounts of support in the manga

What?, No, we can't ignore logic and say that Momoshiki posseses a ability which can null her Inmortality/regeneration, when there is no indication that he has the ability to do so. Also, we can't just assume that he has resistance to Kaguya's ashbones (corrosion Hax) without any feats that proves it.
Also he has multiple hax that she doesn't resist like Transmutation its just showing that in verse he is treated as a greater threat/stronger then her

Never said "they're stronger"
Greater threat then Kaguya, She made a army to fight him, afraid of him
He thought he could beat Naruto and Sasuke too, try again
He knew Kaguya try again
Not canon
Is canon
Hypothesis founded on nothing, this was before they were even shown to be canon
Founded on nothing actually it is founded on what he found in kaguyas dimension

Never said "they're stronger"

He thought he could beat Naruto and Sasuke too, try again

Not canon

Hypothesis founded on nothing, this was before they were even shown to be canon
Lol, I can't see Momo being anywhere stronger than Kaguya.

Itachi being able to see things moving at FTL speeds does not in any way support the idea that he can move that fast while coughing up blood and struggling against CS1 Sasuke 🦍

Bro this is a stronger version of Itachi who had the statement
Again, the Tsukuyomi feat would only apply to his perception speed AT BEST, and that's only with the assumption that time isn't dilated for him as well within Tsukuyomi.
There's no way for this to apply to anyone's movement or combat speed, especially when nobody can do anything about Tsukuyomi particularly due to its insane speed.

I feel like just straight up saying that Momoshiki and Kaguya are relative to each other should fix both sides of the problems since no one will be fighting over it.
But which form of momoshiki thats a problem right there (I don't care as long as at least fused momoshiki scales to Kaguya)

With the whole Momoshiki v. Kaguya issue, I feel like it’d be much less problematic to just scale them both above Toneri and call it a day.

But which form of momoshiki thats a problem right there (I don't care as long as at least fused momoshiki scales to Kaguya)
Hmmm, I mean if you agree that Fused Momoshiki scales to Kaguya, then we have no reason to say that base Momo scales. Just go Base Momo < Fused Momo = Kaguya. No more fights if you satisfy both sides.

With the whole Momoshiki v. Kaguya issue, I feel like it’d be much less problematic to just scale them both above Toneri and call it a day.
I think this could work honestly.

Kaguya should scale above Toneri based on her being decidedly above Hagoromo, who's stronger than Hamura, who should be comparable to Toneri.

We just need to figure out a justification for Momoshiki to scale to Toneri, and we'll be set.

I think this could work honestly.

Kaguya should scale above Toneri based on her being decidedly above Hagoromo, who's stronger than Hamura, who should be comparable to Toneri.

We just need to figure out a justification for Momoshiki to scale to Toneri, and we'll be set.
Something from Scaling him to current naruto who in turn scales to the last BSM naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back