• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simple Boruto revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,
chapter 57 of Boruto manga hit recently, and as time goes on, no characters are being promoted,
I'm well aware Boruto/Naruto scaling can be quite tough and exhausting, as some things overlap and disapprove one another, but in contrast to that, we were gifted
with very simple scaling in terms of actual characters. Now, what I meant by that was, we are clearly given that character x is weaker than character y and vice-versa, to prove my point I will just lay down all the characters that were shown to be scaled in manga using this method.

This is my first time doing scaling over this site, so bare with me if I make any mistakes in using this website, thanks;

• I will start at Juubi, all other characters' scaling will start from here - numerously throughout the series, Juubi was shown to have infinite/immeasurable amounts of chakra, but that's just... arguing against this page's common sense I would say. I will use this sites scaling for moon level Juubi. This is the very least anyone sane can calculate Juubi - Moon+ to Small Planet level

• Madara absorbed the Juubi, giving him a slightly more power than Juubi has by itself, but we will ignore Madara in this scaling since he is very controversial, and I wont be going into that. His shown feats would be (Dual Rinnegan + Rinnesharingan); Infinite Tsukuyomi, planetary range instantaneous Jutsu(Divine Deep Forest Emergance), posseses 5 Limbo clones which exist in separate dimension that can't be interacted without sage chakra (common misconception is that there are 4 Limbo shadows, but there are actually 5 since Naruto sealed one and left his clone to keep watching over it , though it is most likely Narutos clone got destroyed when Infinite Tsukuyomi activated and he wasn't under Sasukes susanoo, yet we didn't see Madara use Limbos after initiating Infinite Tsukuyomi), casually summoned countless mountain+ sized meteors in just several seconds (and all of them should be massively more powerful than the one he summoned in War arc, a.k.a. Tengai Shinsei) + former arsenal of Jutsus he possessed before.. and while he had one Rinnegan, Sasuke could blitz him, after gaining both his eyes back and absorbing the Divine tree, he went leagues up, toying with them without any difficulties at all (Sasuke can see Limbo, and Naruto can sense them, yet neither could react) - Moon+ to Small Planet level (for some reason)

• Imma just say Momoshiki is my favourite character in all of Naruto franchise so I'm bias... Here are the feats: Kaguya ate one chakra fruit so her power can be placed at x, Momoshiki harvested and ate AT LEAST 13 as can be counted in this frame, Momoshiki episodes are anime or manga cannon and I'm not sure from which episode is this scene exactly, its his arc though. His power is AT VERY LEAST literally 13x of Kaguyas power, just math, using calculations and feats. His hax are already on this page and I don't really have anything to add on, I mean, beside that he has a parallel universe to our own that would make it uni level, as well as, many, many statments of that as following; parallel uni size + uni range, confirmation for parallel universe, Sasuke questions if Momoshiki>Kaguya + confirmation for that ... There are few more I cant find, I believe I gave way more than enough evidence tho - CONCLUSION - Massively over Kaguya, should be at least 13 times Kaguya, Low Galaxy up to Universal without much wanking needed

• As for Jigen (Isshiki), Naruto and Sasuke, and obviously Code which should scale MASSIVELY over any so far known character (with limiters he is stronger than both Naruto and Sasuke) I will do their scaling in the comments shortly, been working on this for pretty long and I'll get some sleep
CONTINUATION:

To clear up, the novels are official, there is absolutely no reason to think otherwise and I don't understand the confusion about it?
They are illustrated by, and closely associated with Kishimoto, because his hand wasn't the one typing it, it isn't real? Even though he was the one to oversee it's writing and making official art for it, as well as having his name be put on the front page? Mhm, maybe just the first page with all the official art, and it saying its official, his name and all that thing that isn't important in determining if its real..
Each hiden novel, overseen by Kishimoto and written by a different author, 2 of the novels are literally in the manga, others just didn't get adapted into it.
At this point people are trying to disapprove it because others said it, it's really pointless.

Also, manga cannon=anime cannon in Boruto
  • I showed in Kaguya scale that her dimensions are 100% consisting of a planet, a moon and a star (or, one gigantic lamp... duh..), I'm now not sure if this is still scaled to Large Star or Low Solar System? Anyhow, she is weaker than Momoshiki and it can't really be argued, she arrived at a planet and took all of it's life energy (or well, like 90%, she left some beings so they can reproduce, others were dried of chakra), while Momoshiki is going planet after planet, for thousands of years now (since Kaguya arrived, maybe even longer) absorbing ENTIRE planets worth of chakra, if there was a strong fighter on that planet, Momoshiki would gain his strength as well, Divine trees absorbs all data of all live and its powers in history of the planet, so the one that absorbs Earth's Divine tree would get combined powers of Kaguya, Momoshiki, Naruto, Sasuke, Isshiki, Kinshiki, Hashirama, Madara etc. so I'm just saying, if you put ANY form of life on a planet, and someone eats it, he would gain its powers. Theoretically, plant the Divine tree on Grand Blue and someone that eats it will get all Devil fruits abilities, Haki, Swordsmanship skills etc. It is THAT broken. Many people missed this fact sadly.

• Momoshiki scales from novels and manga, I already said everything earlier - his dimension has endless stars shown in it, wiped out a bare minimum of 13 Divine trees - that's just one angle from the frame, there could be several hundreds but sure, make it 13 to put it at Low-End and be safe. For scale purpose - Kaguya clapped SO6P Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke, real nice feat. And then chad Momoshiki comes in and slaps Naruto and Sasuke (surprise attack at Konoha), he proceeds to bring Naruto to his dimension and dry him of chakra in his dimension that he created (I think people who say he didn't create his dimensions are joking but here, just in case, and yes, I did just turn that episode on Crunchyroll and screenshoted it).

• Kaguya should be possible to scale to 19 year old Sasuke, as he mastered his Rinnegan at that point, he continued training and developed a lot, adult Sasuke would clap judging by his fight with Kinshiki and later on Momoshiki. We saw 50% chakra, serious Sasuke can fight on pair with Naruto, and against Momoshiki, and Momoshiki scales tens of times more than Kaguya so its only logical to make this assumption. This one is just my opinion, so don't take it to heart.
Conclusion: Momoshiki is capable of creating parallel dimensions, each(or he has just one dimension) having countless stars in it, can be scaled to;
Low-End: Small/Low Galaxy level (thousands and thousands of stars in the dimension he created)
Mid: Galaxy level (judging by his dimension size, comparability to Isshiki that often even looks down on Momoshiki, blitzing Sasuke several times, throwing hands with Naruto in short 1v1)
High-End: Universal+ (absorbed chakra even from beyond his dimension, and his dimension would be parallel to our own; universal)

P.S. - This post was made out of one reason, we get all this multipliers, new stronger characters, increase in power levels, new forms and yet they are all still capping at 5C while Kaguya is resting at tier 4 and isn't even in top 5 strongest in manga franchise anymore, kinda dumb and unfair

Last edited:
First and foremost, there is currently one other major Naruto revision going on last I checked. Second, this isn't simple, this is a complete revision to the god tiers of the verse.

Third ... what is the context for the Juubi thing? If anything seems more like a chakra amount/stamina thing than AP. Juubi is accepted as Low 6-B|6-A|At Least 6-A|5-C atm. Depending on the form. 5-C is complete/unstable form. Neither of which are seen during the fights leading up to Kaguya afaik.

Madara already is 5-C+ with two Rinnegans.

Currently it is not accepted that Kaguya creates the dimensions she travels to. Kaguya doesn't scale to ETSO see her page for as to why.

Momoshiki is accepted as weaker than Kaguya here. Kaguya ate the chakra fruit of the planet, we don't know how much life there was on that planet. Also no ... we can't assume he is 13x stronger than Kaguya. Remember how hard those trees were to cut down on Naruto's planet? Why has one fallen over? Why are their thirteen when there's one on Naruto's planet, a planet that was teeming with life. Plus he wouldn't be 13 times stronger, he'd get a 13x BOOST, if everything was the exact same.Even still, 13x 4-B is no where NEAR any Galaxy level. Even if it were one Joule away from 4-A, the difference between baseline 4-A and baseline 3-C is roughly 198.37 million times. But even IF Kaguya was 4-B she would be much closer to baseline 4-B than 4-A, and the difference between baseline 4-B and baseline 4-A is even greater than 4-A to 3-C at roughly 881.86 billion times.

Just like Kaguya it is not accepted that Momoshiki created the dimensions. He just travels to them. We don't actually know why Kaguya was scared of Momoshiki, but given he just turned Kinshiki into a pill instantly, it could be that. Even from feats alone, Kaguya shit stomps a teen Naruto and Sasuke (who this site accepts to at their prime, outside of Baryon). Meanwhile ... FUSED Momoshiki gets shit stomped by Adult Naruto and Sasuke. Oh right, I also remember seeing something about that novel statement being rejected before too.

Sasuke was hypothesizing that Momoshiki was stronger than Kaguya in those scenes. He hadn't fought Momoshiki yet. He only fought Kinshiki and rather casually at that.

There was a push to upgrade some characters to Low 5-B a bit ago via scaling, but that was shot down. Instead we got "At Least 5-C+" on Baryon Naruto and Isshiki.

I’m pretty sure that the God Tiers will be revised after we finish the revisions for Part II, you’ll just have to wait until we get to that.

Also the Juubi being 5-C has definitely been rejected before, and Kaguya doesn’t scale to the creation/destruction of her realms, only the Expansive Truth-Seeking Orb does.

There was a push to upgrade some characters to Low 5-B a bit ago via scaling, but that was shot down. Instead we got "At Least 5-C+" on Baryon Naruto and Isshiki.
It wasn't necessarily shot down (I was the thread starter), we put it on hold cuz upscaling had to be discussed, which at the moment hasn't been decided yet. They'll likely get to Low 5-B if a certain rule for upscaling gets agreed upon

Last edited:
First and foremost, there is currently one other major Naruto revision going on last I checked. Second, this isn't simple, this is a complete revision to the god tiers of the verse.

Third ... what is the context for the Juubi thing? If anything seems more like a chakra amount/stamina thing than AP. Juubi is accepted as Low 6-B|6-A|At Least 6-A|5-C atm. Depending on the form. 5-C is complete/unstable form. Neither of which are seen during the fights leading up to Kaguya afaik.

Madara already is 5-C+ with two Rinnegans.

Currently it is not accepted that Kaguya creates the dimensions she travels to. Kaguya doesn't scale to ETSO see her page for as to why.

Momoshiki is accepted as weaker than Kaguya here. Kaguya ate the chakra fruit of the planet, we don't know how much life there was on that planet. Also no ... we can't assume he is 13x stronger than Kaguya. Remember how hard those trees were to cut down on Naruto's planet? Why has one fallen over? Why are their thirteen when there's one on Naruto's planet, a planet that was teeming with life. Plus he wouldn't be 13 times stronger, he'd get a 13x BOOST, if everything was the exact same.Even still, 13x 4-B is no where NEAR any Galaxy level. Even if it were one Joule away from 4-A, the difference between baseline 4-A and baseline 3-C is roughly 198.37 million times. But even IF Kaguya was 4-B she would be much closer to baseline 4-B than 4-A, and the difference between baseline 4-B and baseline 4-A is even greater than 4-A to 3-C at roughly 881.86 billion times.

Just like Kaguya it is not accepted that Momoshiki created the dimensions. He just travels to them. We don't actually know why Kaguya was scared of Momoshiki, but given he just turned Kinshiki into a pill instantly, it could be that. Even from feats alone, Kaguya shit stomps a teen Naruto and Sasuke (who this site accepts to at their prime, outside of Baryon). Meanwhile ... FUSED Momoshiki gets shit stomped by Adult Naruto and Sasuke. Oh right, I also remember seeing something about that novel statement being rejected before too.

Sasuke was hypothesizing that Momoshiki was stronger than Kaguya in those scenes. He hadn't fought Momoshiki yet. He only fought Kinshiki and rather casually at that.

Naruto as a manga showed us that chakra=power, having great amounts of chakra is as important, maybe even more important than having good chakra control, best example is Juubito, he went several times more powerful after gaining control of the Juubi, I don't have those exact scans so I wont be sending them now, if needed I will. Naruto in The Last literally dropped chakra on accident and blew a massive hole through the moon, it can't be compared to full on attack he could initiate - imagine having a heavy ball in your hand, and drop it in water or sand, mark your results, now YANK it in the water/sand at full strength... results are different I believe.

I will now edit the post and continue with scaling and feats

Naruto saying the juubi has immeasurable power simple means he can not measure it. Not that it's true infinite In fact we get confirmation by the sensory ninja that it has close to planet levels of chakra.

Kaguya being instant speed can just mean she connects her dimensions in a short amount of time and does not mean infinite speed if that's what your trying to say. And teleportation doesn't scale to your combat speed anyway.

It's never stated Kaguya created those dimensions. And ETSB is not universal nor is it even star level. The kanji they use for time-space does not mean time-space at all. But instead they used the kanji for space which is very vague and can be interpreted many different ways.

Momo creating a parallel dimension is not in the official novels it's actually a fake scan plp use

Naruto saying the juubi has immeasurable power simple means he can not measure it. Not that it's true infinite In fact we get confirmation by the sensory ninja that it has close to planet levels of chakra.

Kaguya being instant speed can just mean she connects her dimensions in a short amount of time and does not mean infinite speed if that's what your trying to say. And teleportation doesn't scale to your combat speed anyway.

It's never stated Kaguya created those dimensions. And ETSB is not universal nor is it even star level. The kanji they use for time-space does not mean time-space at all. But instead they used the kanji for space which is very vague and can be interpreted many different ways.

Momo creating a parallel dimension is not in the official novels it's actually a fake scan plp use
Well, they have it at large star level.

you can only upgrade it tho, you can't debunk Kaguya for being star level when her dimensions possesses multiple celestial bodies
Kaguya herself isn’t Large Star level. Only her Expansive Truth-Seeking Orb (which doesn’t scale to her normal AP) is.

Kaguya herself isn’t Large Star level. Only her Expansive Truth-Seeking Orb (which doesn’t scale to her normal AP) is.
I'm talking about the fact she created the dimension that possesses multiple celestial bodies, not HER destroying them with ETSB , Otsutsuki don't inherit the dimension, it's her own "nursery", that's a phrase that Momoshiki ALSO uses to describe his dimension

No such thing as Small Galaxy Level.
Creating a starry sky is accepted as 4-A iirc.
No one contested against manga or anime not being canon, in fact I'm pretty sure both are used here?
I never said that the novels aren't accepted, just that specific novel statement.
I'm not overly familiar with the novels tbh, so I'm not sure.
Please explain how Fused Momoshiki gets absolutely clapped by Naruto and Sasuke, both not at full power, and yet is stronger than Kaguya. Especially considering Naruto specifically notes he is rusty in the Sarada special.
Him beating Naruto and Sasuke at Konoha was a surprise and through prep. Plus Naruto and Sasuke were protecting literally everyone there, to the point Naruto took the entire attack.
Plus if he is stronger than Kaguya, then we have Isshiki > Momoshiki > Kaguya > Isshiki?

Regardless, if you really want a thread this major to go through (and aren't just trolling.) You need to get staff permission.

No such thing as Small Galaxy Level.
Creating a starry sky is accepted as 4-A iirc.
No one contested against manga or anime not being canon, in fact I'm pretty sure both are used here?
I never said that the novels aren't accepted, just that specific novel statement.
I'm not overly familiar with the novels tbh, so I'm not sure.
Please explain how Fused Momoshiki gets absolutely clapped by Naruto and Sasuke, both not at full power, and yet is stronger than Kaguya. Especially considering Naruto specifically notes he is rusty in the Sarada special.
Him beating Naruto and Sasuke at Konoha was a surprise and through prep. Plus Naruto and Sasuke were protecting literally everyone there, to the point Naruto took the entire attack.
Plus if he is stronger than Kaguya, then we have Isshiki > Momoshiki > Kaguya > Isshiki?

Regardless, if you really want a thread this major to go through (and aren't just trolling.) You need to get staff permission.
Why would I be trolling? I'm not even doing any special calcs myself, I'm just a guy that read all novels and manga fully, multiple times, and is kinda shocked to see the state of scaling on Naruto verse on this site.

Fused Momoshiki lost to Naruto and Sasuke that were badly injured and at 50% chakra capacity, its very simple; Naruto and Sasuke are complete beasts, there is no further explanation needed, they are built different, Naruto has Uzumaki blood, all tailed beasts and sage energy, Sasuke has Uchiha blood, EMS Sharingan and strongest Rinnegan. They won because they are stronger, if anything, that proves Naruto and Sasuke should scale higher, not Momoshiki lower.

And I'll be honest I don't get it what you mean by "How is Momoshiki weaker than Naruto and Sasuke but stronger than Kaguya", you are aware that Sasuke could clap her pretty easily at this point? He counters her with his space-time ninjutsu, speed blitzes, and out skills her in close combat, at this point it isn't even debatable.

And your last statment: "Isshiki > Momoshiki > Kaguya > Isshiki"
it's pretty close, it would go like this;

Isshiki > Jigen (or to say, heavily suppressed, weakened Isshiki) > Fused Momoshiki > Base Momoshiki > Kaguya >= Kinshiki

• Naruto and Sasuke took out Momoshiki while smiling at 50%, Isshiki negged both of them in other mans body being weakened and not fighting with intent to kill... Why the surprise?

• Kaguya beat Jigen by surprise, she might've sneaked up to him and karate chopped him on his neck, or take him to one of her dimensions and blow it up just to hurt him a bit, as far as we know Kaguya couldn't even kill Isshiki with prep time + sneak attack + she had to be sacrificed so Isshiki wasn't allowed to kill her.. She had numerous advantages in the situation and couldn't even successfully kill Isshiki, thats just bonus points for Isshiki

I'm talking about the fact she created the dimension that possesses multiple celestial bodies, not HER destroying them with ETSB , Otsutsuki don't inherit the dimension, it's her own "nursery", that's a phrase that Momoshiki ALSO uses to describe his dimension
Nothing says she created entire dimension. She just claims those are her worlds. Doesn't mean she made them

Also creation feats don’t automatically scale to AP anymore, so even if she did, it doesn’t mean she has Large Star level attack potency on her own.

go back to my post, everything is there, Otsutsuki create own dimensions
The screenshot says he created the "Nursery" which might not even scale to the whole dimension, but just that tree.

Also creation feats don’t automatically scale to AP anymore, so even if she did, it doesn’t mean she has Large Star level attack potency on her own.
I thought they did in instances of universal power systems like Chakra?

I thought they did in instances of universal power systems like Chakra?
I must’ve missed that part if that’s the case, but Large Star level would be a pretty hefty outlier anyways, so it doesn’t really matter.

Its stated to be her dimensions multiple times and the databooks confirm she made dimensions
Its official

I must’ve missed that part if that’s the case, but Large Star level would be a pretty hefty outlier anyways, so it doesn’t really matter.
Not really
First off the moon moving feats are no effort done passively feats
The Moon Creation Feats are done at the end of major battles (so they are tired) and they are not just creating a moon they also are powernull seals
The only real thing is toneri's moon cutter who doesn't scale to Kaguya
Kaguya created her dimensions in the past and has the ETSB in the end of naruto shippuden
pretty sure Momoshiki also has a Tier 4 feat in the manga/anime and he has more in the canon novels

Last edited:
Even if the feats were casual, that doesn’t lend support to Tier 4. Do you know how big the difference between the peak of 5-C and the baseline of High 4-C is? It’s a 1,755,866,218,537.651x difference. Just being casual or somewhat tired is not enough to drop them all the way from High 4-C to 5-C.

Plus there’d only be one “legitimate” Tier 4 feat for the AP to scale to, which would be Kaguya creating her dimension (and even that is questionable). The ETSO doesn’t scale to anyone. You’d have better luck arguing for Low 5-B/5-B, with the statements like the Juubi being comparable to a small planet, Kurama being stated to be capable of destroying the world, Juubito stating that he’d destroy the planet, etc. And even that’s pretty shaky.

Even if the feats were casual, that doesn’t lend support to Tier 4. Do you know how big the difference between the peak of 5-C and the baseline of High 4-C is? It’s a 1,755,866,218,537.651x difference. Just being casual or somewhat tired is not enough to drop them all the way from High 4-C to 5-C.

Plus there’d only be one “legitimate” Tier 4 feat for the AP to scale to, which would be Kaguya creating her dimension (and even that is questionable). The ETSO doesn’t scale to anyone. You’d have better luck arguing for Low 5-B/5-B, with the statements like the Juubi being comparable to a small planet, Kurama being stated to be capable of destroying the world, Juubito stating that he’d destroy the planet, etc. And even that’s pretty shaky.
First of all No effort feats cannot be used as anti feats so multiple of the anti feats are gone
The second thing is their other 5-C-low 5-B creation feats just did that as a Side effect of the main thing which was powernulling and sealing Kaguya
The only argument against ETSB not scaling was it being a outlier and mods not wanting Tier 4 naruto

Last edited:
Whether the dimension is a time-space or not doesn't change the fact that the ETSB was going to destroy a dimension with a star in it.

First of all No effort feats cannot be used as anti feats so multiple of the anti feats are gone
The second thing is their other 5-C-low 5-B creation feats just did that as a Side effect of the main thing which was powernulling and sealing Kaguya
The only argument against ETSB not scaling was it being a outlier
So Naruto and Sasuke just became over one trillion times weaker because they were somewhat tired? I’d like to see the evidence supporting that.

The moon creation being a secondary effect does not change the fact that it’s just the creation of a moon. That does not support the idea that Naruto and Sasuke are Tier 4, unless again, you have evidence that they were so casual that they performed a feat over a trillion times weaker than their normal AP.

When the Expansive Truth-Seeking Orb was created, Sasuke and Naruto said that the only way to stop it was to seal Kaguya. If their AP scaled to the ETSO, why couldn’t they just destroy it themselves? Why would they specifically have to seal Kaguya if they scaled to it? And that’s aside from the ETSO having to grow in size, meaning that its destruction of the dimension would’ve been an overtime thing, and also aside from the fact that the manga and databooks more consistently refer to things being on a planetary scale, and not a stellar one.

So Naruto and Sasuke just became over one trillion times weaker because they were somewhat tired? I’d like to see the evidence supporting that
This doesn't matter here
The moon creation being a secondary effect does not change the fact that it’s just the creation of a moon. That does not support the idea that Naruto and Sasuke are Tier 4, unless again, you have evidence that they were so casual that they performed a feat over a trillion times weaker than their normal AP.
First of all the feat was powernulling a character who can use Tier 4 power then creating a moon around it. Creating a secondary effect way below is fine.
When the Expansive Truth-Seeking Orb was created, Sasuke and Naruto said that the only way to stop it was to seal Kaguya. If their AP scaled to the ETSO, why couldn’t they just destroy it themselves? Why would they specifically have to seal Kaguya if they scaled to it? And that’s aside from the ETSO having to grow in size, meaning that its destruction of the dimension would’ve been an overtime thing, and also aside from the fact that the manga and databooks more consistently refer to things being on a planetary scale, and not a stellar one.
First of all they already needed to Seal Kaguya. Kaguya is superior to them in power by small margins so destroying it would be way harder as well as TSBs not being destroyed easily with them easily reforming.
Secondly even if they survived it Sakura and Kakashi definitly wouldn't so they couldn't just tank it
Growing in size doesn't matter it is her chakra that powers it and at the end it would recreate the dimension which is again a High 4-C feat
They say world not planet and I thought you guys hated naruto databooks nice double standard.

I thought you guys hated naruto databooks nice double standard.
What are you talking about? One look at the profiles and you'll see that many of the accepted ratings and/or abilities are based mainly on Databook statements. We only ditch the Databooks when they're contradictory to the manga.

What are you talking about? One look at the profiles and you'll see that many of the accepted ratings and/or abilities are based mainly on Databook statements. We only ditch the Databooks when they're contradictory to the manga.
A lot of times they are not yet are ditched for simply being databook statements and being not enough proof on their own

You have examples of this? Because, again, we use a ton of Databook statements here. It's treated on a case by case basis, as it should be.
Well basically every near LS or LS statement in the databooks (Itachi, The Raikage, etc)
The databooks also say world and the ones that don't are contradicted by black zetsus statement in verse

When the databook statements aren’t consistent with the feats in the manga, then they’d obviously be discarded-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back