• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
... The tie isn't anything special mate, Crablante's eyes were just frail, you know, like eyes tend to be.

So are necks which allow character to choke each other out who could otherwise take hits from each other. Heck, eye lids protect characters from explosions all the time in fiction.

So are necks which allow character to choke each other out who could otherwise take hits from each other. Heck, eye lids protect characters from explosions all the time in fiction.
Jesse what the **** are you talking about

I don't see how either person's neck is any weaker than the other, and Saitama would probably not even use the tie in this fight at all, it's just a piece of cloth nothing more.

What fighting experience lol? Unless, do you count the mecha experience? I feel like that's a lot different tho

I'm more depending on profile here, but considering pre training Saitama who even after training not much good in martial arts and considering Simon who fought Viral, who's like very trained fighter(at least in his debut he showed his good fighting skills), Simon very likely have the edge. If not, then what's AP difference?
Edit: difference is found, Simon is a bit but stronger.

Uh...

Yeah about that. Simon's key says Unknown, so i don't know.

Assuming he's baseline wall level, he gets one-shot. Saitama is 4.2 Megajoules.

Back