• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simon the Digger Vs. Steve from Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
ExodusNexus said:
These two should figure out how to mine co-op.
Gurren Lagann mod for Minecraft confirmed

No, that would be too cancerous, like, Shrekadow levels

I never told you to look it up...

Okay, back to the main topic, how the votes go so far?

I already knew of that stuff. See it pop up sometimes when I look at Deviantart pictures of Shadow.

Anyways, I voted for Simon via probability manipulation.

Does everybody always forget Steve has resurrection?

Simon uses probability manip so it's 100% killing Steve but he'll always comeback and immediately uses Void manip. Destruction of long dream and short dream, multiverse destruction, has no affect to him. Also Long dream which is higher than short dream, the destruction of Long Dream, his reality, but a dream to Steve.

Also to quote from other thread:

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Doesn't seem like Simon has an answer to erasure or sheer AP. Probability manip isn't protecting him from the former.
Depends if Simon is 4-D or 3-D with 4-D power. The Void Manip would work either way, but Law Manip would only work on 3-D beings.
To be fair, whether or not Law Manip works or not only matters when the opponent resists erasure or has some OP regen that would negate the erasure in the first place. If AS doesn't have either of those, I don't think it will be much different.
DMUA said:
The Anti Spiral sit in a universe inbetween then 10th and 11th dimension.

I don't know if that counts for outside of the multiverse, but definitely not something you can just accidentally bump into. Or generally get to without some form of dimensional travel.

Either way Simon gets Good Gamed, Anti Spiral says "lol I can't die it's impossible" and drills a hole in his head, the best route seems to be H A K A I
Saikou The Lewd King wrote:
If we don't count said dimensions as, well, actual dimensions and more like universes. then it's just another universe that can be destroyed easily with the player's multiversal range.

Lets see Simon has: Resistance to Radiation Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Corruption, Spatial Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Empathic Manipulation, Fear Manipulation and Mind Manipulation. (No resistance to void manip)

He can erase the whole universe Simon is in, which would take Mid-Godly to recover from as far I know.

He can also erase him with his law manip, which would take mid-godly to recover from.

For the last forking time Simon does not have Low Godly, Anti Spiral only got that because he was a manifestation of a population's will of stagnation and could regenerate because it's body wasn't the only one it could make

Simon is an actual person

Why is that on the profile

This is the big gay and I needs to finish my sandbox accordingly

Yet another thing I need to axe

.... Forking... Whoever that content mod without an icon was.... It's like Teen 2.0...

Also AS's is technically Low-GOdly

Just Low-Godly based off of ALOT of consciousnesses

ALso didn't Nedge add Higher-D existence?

OP said Simon is 2-B so we can't use his abilities beyond 2-B because of it if Steve can't reach Simon then there would no contest at all otherwise when we use 1-C abilities to this battle it would become 2-B vs High 1-C. VSbattle forbid stomp matches.

Also Simon doesn't have regen low-godly.

And Steve's VM can erase 4D with mid-godly or high-godly regen because "The difficulty can erase beings" which erases Simon's from existence then "and prevent them from reappearing" which prevent them from Regenerationn so regen wouldn't help him unless you have erasure resistance. Regen =/= Resistance. And VM also works on his long dream, Steve's reality, the long dream is higher than short dream. Destroying the long dream, his reality, but dream to the Player. Since that's how VM's hax works then by this logic, the Player (Minecraft) can kill another Player (Minecraft).

Also Bill vs Steve was almost ended.

Also Simon got upgraded to High 2-A and now we're talking about High 1-C

By the way any more matches out of you after that Lucimon forkery and I will cut you vigorously

I´m sorry about the Lucemon thing. I just learned that he is not to be spammed.

Okay, can an admin close this thread due to being outdated?

Bobsican said:
Okay, can an admi close this thread due to being outdated?
I guess you can call me promoted.
Wokistanthreadclose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back