• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simon the Digger Vs. Steve from Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool

Where's your Acasuality and are you sure you aren't effected by a higher form of time like Marvel God Tiers or the Anti Spiral themselves

I mean

Punching time would be equal to punching his dream

Granted I have no doubts that he can affect these guys who would basically be equivalent to the Player's time so eh

Simon which should be really spelt Simone via omnopresent attacks

End Poem's ******* weird

I can make the argument that thr MC World's time is a dream, which is also in that dream, which is also in that dream

Which means 3 layers of dreams would be affected but it's too vague and not on the profiles

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Actually, why doesnt The Player have Immeasurable speed when space and time are part of his dream?
Same reason why he has unknown dura

I dunno

"Categories: ... Higher Dimensional Beings..."

So no, that Law Manipulation ain't gonna work.

I'm almost 100% sure Simon himself aint higher-d, maybe hos mech os but he definitely isnt

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Can steve even kill low godly?
No

That said Simon isn't an entity made of an entire race of people who have given up their individuality in favor of being binded to a planet and just forming avatars to combat the universe imploding in on itself and thereby shouldn't have Low Godly

Steve's lawhax isn't that tho

Steve's lawhax is imposing a law that "You can't exist" (aka Peaceful mode)

Steve's lawhax isn't that tho

Steve's lawhax is imposing a law that "You can't exist" (aka Peaceful mode)

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Not really. Steve's law hax is just changing the laws of physics, nothing that can affect souls.
Ask @Saik before you claim. Also Wither is made of soul sands. Soul Sands contains multiple souls and now materialized.

Well, to be fair, neutral mobs (such as Wolfs and Iron Golems) don't deissapear even if you set to Pacifist Mode.

I am still standing my points that Simon's probability manip does not help him here and he wins through attacking in the past.

DMB 1 said:
Law manipulation (or Void Manipulation) is based on "difficulty" and the "difficulty" erases beings stems from "behaviour". Iron Golem's become hostile to the Player but "difficulty" couldn't be erase them which is contradictory (for example: Player 2 is "hostile" to another Player 1 or Player 2 is attacking the Player 1 for any reason, and the Player 1 sets the difficulty to peaceful but no effect to Player 2, similar situation about how difficulty interacts with mobs in the game). The function of difficulty from the game should be translated to how difficulty functions would work outside of the game, and contradictories would thrown out instead.

Edit: Wolf (normal/tamed) is neutral/passive mob but when you provoke Wolf (normal) they'll turn into Wolf (hostile) which allows the "difficulty" to erase them.

Don't be gay that makes you homo

That's his last key and 2-B vs 9-A is self explanatory

Heck 2-B vs 2-B is a massive curbstomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back