• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simon the Digger Vs. Steve from Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many dang times has this been made

And how many times do I have to say "Probability GG"

To say he punches him exactly once because he has a 100% chance to damage and kill

Probability doesn't save Simon from Law Manip tho still

@Bob Steve's probability is literal trash compared to Simon's

Basically take a dumpster fire

than take the quality of Minecraft itself

That's Steve's probability manip compared to Simon

I'm pretty sure Probability Manip hasn't been used in that way.

Like he doesn't have mind manip of the sort to use on Quartz.

Also comparison is still valid

Steve's first hit is inputting a law across the multiverse

That takes a thought

Unless Simon can make it so that thoughts take 2 seconds he gets erased

And why wouldn't he be able to do that? Steve's thought aren't immune to probability, and it was shown that probability can be used to avoid being hit.

Cause he's never shown to do some highly specific stuff with his probability.

He's also not getting hit, he's getting told 'no u' by a law

'Hit' is a relative term

First 'hit' is 'first move'

Ala a 'who hits first' is not always who smacks eachother first

I hate when people do that, they say one thing and then later they say another one that contradicts it, and then they act like it's my fault for getting confused, when I'm literally just following the logic they gave me.

Thing is, Simon's probability is for dodging 'hits' that are like being hit with projectiles, weapons, etc.

Steve's 'hit' is different that you cant exactly dodge via probability

I hate when stuff like that keeps changing in the middle of the conversation, if it isn't a hit, then just don't call it a hit; I can only follow one logic at once, how am I supposed to keep up with terms that keep contradicting itself? This really annoys me, might be because I'm really annoying myself.

Simon can also warp through time to drill him before he thinks about it

Or just do an omnipresent attack

Either works

Not sure if paradoxing someone who basically exists outside of space-time would work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back