• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sigrun VS Hercules

Hmmmm. I'm leaning on Herc for this one atm, his Cestus can make shockwaves which can stun Sigrun to make laying a beating easier on her and plus he gave a good showing against Kratos in 3. Been a long while since I saw the norse stuff but his Cestus should stand well against her scythe.

Voting Herc for this one as well. This is the same Herc that was tango'ing with GoW Kratos who had now regained his God powers and was amped even further with the powers of the Titans, the Soul of Hades himself + Atlas + a couple million more souls and had better AD and RE than his Norse self, not to mention that even Thor admits to the power of the "lesser version" of Kratos in 2018 beating Sigrun fair and square all by himself.

was amped even further with the powers of the Titans, the Soul of Hades himself + Atlas + a couple million more souls and had better AD and RE than his Norse self
He lost the powers from the Titans at the beginning of GoW3 and i'm not remember Kratos having the full power set of Hades when he stolen his soul.

He lost the powers from the Titans at the beginning of GoW3
Nope, he retains their physical amps. That's what he used them for anyway.

and i'm not remember Kratos having the full power set of Hades when he stolen his soul.
He does, plus the powers and skillsets of the millions of other souls as long as he's got the Claws on him. Bruno Velazquez confirmed it.

He does, plus the powers and skillsets of the millions of other souls as long as he's got the Claws on him. Bruno Velazquez confirmed it.
This isn't even going into the fact that Kratos actually has a majority of the powers Hades has via his own separate feats for them, only thing Kratos lacks would be the Plant Manip, Biological Manip and Sleep Manip. Curse Manip is standard for anyone who can control Souls.

Herca Hercules FRA.

Sigrun's flight wouldn't be an issue as the cestus can extend and yank her down.

Blinding Hercules wouldn't work as he could just block with the cestus as he could the head of Helios.

Back