• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pretty sure it was already done before. With the new scaling chain I doubt the end-result will change much here.

Pretty sure it was already done before. With the new scaling chain I doubt the end-result will change much here.
Yes, it was done before, though the match was removed. Here, the AP gap is basically non-existent or very irrelevant. Other factors come into play. For instance, Hercules is a static fighter and has never been shown to possess great mobility or the ability to jump from great heights. That could be a big disadvantage here, allowing Jormungandr to wear him down.

Yes, it was done before, though the match was removed. Here, the AP gap is basically non-existent or very irrelevant. Other factors come into play. For instance, Hercules is a static fighter and has never been shown to possess great mobility
Yeah no this part is just wrong. Herc was able to dodge several of Kratos' attacks with extreme ease and grace after the latter got the Nemean Cestuses. On-ground mobility isn't gonna be a problem for him at all.

or the ability to jump from great heights.
Bro, he literally leaps to the balcony where Hera resides.

Also, "jump from great heights"? I think you mean "Jump to great heights".

Yeah no this part is just wrong. Herc was able to dodge several of Kratos' attacks with extreme ease and grace after the latter got the Nemean Cestuses. On-ground mobility isn't gonna be a problem for him at all.

Bro, he literally leaps to the balcony where Hera resides.
Forgot about these moments. It’s been a while since I played GoW 3. In that case, I retract my previous statements ablut
Also, "jump from great heights"? I think you mean "Jump to great heights".
Is that how it goes? I feel like the former is a popular phrase, though I probably misused the phrase here.

Regardless, I feel this would probably reach a stalemate. Hercules is basically on-par with Thor, and Jormungandr’s first battle with Thor at Ragnarok showed they were basically equals. Their second battle ended in a stalemate, too. I don’t see what Hercules has here that Thor doesn’t.

Is that how it goes? I feel like the former is a popular phrase, though I probably misused the phrase here.
'Tis the latter.

Regardless, I feel this would probably reach a stalemate. Hercules is basically on-par with Thor, and Jormungandr’s first battle with Thor at Ragnarok showed they were basically equals. Their second battle ended in a stalemate, too. I don’t see what Hercules has here that Thor doesn’t.
Jormie basically has only size to his advantage which means he's gonna have one hell of a time trying to actually snipe at Herc, who's focused on ground. Nothing stops him from landing pot shots like Baldur except this time there's no downscaling involved in this.

This, I swear that guy was terrifyingly fast without the Cestus. Dude was legit blitzing Kratos at points.

Like, even with the Cestus, blocking Kratos shooting arrows at him like a machine gun and even Helios's ******* head is nothing short of impressive. Dude is a blocking monster.

Back