• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sigmar vs Capra Demon

Doesn't really ****** matter... Ghal Maraz literally existing puts Capra in extreme pain and then Sigmar one-taps because Ghal Maraz I like hand designed to **** over demons.
AFAIK Daemons of Chaos in Warhammer are quite different from Dark Souls Demons simply because Demons is just a moniker for malformed life in DSverse. Imo verse equalisation shouldn't apply in this kind of a situation (example: Nameless King from the DSverse shouldn't automatically win against Smaug because he's a dragonslayer, as dragons in DSverse are quite different from Tolkein's dragons).

That said, Sigmar easily takes this simply because of significantly higher skill and more versatile abilities. Soulsverse is a prime example of low AP but high skill combatants defeating higher AP combatants, and Sigmar can easily beat the Capra demon. I just asked about the arena and dogs to make it a bit more fair.

Also Sigmar can wield fire, which Capra is weak to so even the AP difference doesn't matter.

AFAIK Daemons of Chaos in Warhammer are quite different from Dark Souls Demons simply because Demons is just a moniker for malformed life in DSverse. Imo verse equalisation shouldn't apply in this kind of a situation (example: Nameless King from the DSverse shouldn't automatically win against Smaug because he's a dragonslayer, as dragons in DSverse are quite different from Tolkein's dragons).

That said, Sigmar easily takes this simply because of significantly higher skill and more versatile abilities. Soulsverse is a prime example of low AP but high skill combatants defeating higher AP combatants, and Sigmar can easily beat the Capra demon. I just asked about the arena and dogs to make it a bit more fair.
Considering demons in Dark Souls are conceptually similar to undead which Ghal Maraz also ***** over.

Essentially it seems the only things Ghal Maraz doesn't **** over are those still among the living. But that isn't on the profile

Considering demons in Dark Souls are conceptually similar to undead which Ghal Maraz also ***** over.
They're significantly different. Undead are the descendants of the Pygmy who had the Darksign inscribed on their souls and are going insane, but the demons arise from a completely different lord soul, the soul of the Witch of Izalith.
Essentially it seems the only things Ghal Maraz doesn't **** over are those still among the living. But that isn't on the profile
The demons are very much alive. The entire reason they exist is because Demons arose from the Bed of Chaos, and that has the Lord Soul of the Witch of Izalith. Her soul literally held dominion over life.

They're significantly different. Undead are the descendants of the Pygmy who had the Darksign inscribed on their souls and are going insane, but the demons arise from a completely different lord soul, the soul of the Witch of Izalith.

The demons are very much alive. The entire reason they exist is because Demons arose from the Bed of Chaos, and that has the Lord Soul of the Witch of Izalith. Her soul literally held dominion over life.
Dark Souls undead=/=Warhammer Fantasy undead.

Which pits them closer to Warhammer fantasy Daemons. Do i even need to tell you how that goes?

Capra Daemon is Blind and in intense pain from start of fight. He going to have so much trouble fighting, idk. Sigmars profile needs some updates too.

Dark Souls undead=/=Warhammer Fantasy undead.
Welp I took it as Dark Souls Undead = Dark Souls Demons.
Which pits them closer to Warhammer fantasy Daemons. Do i even need to tell you how that goes?
Because they have chaos in their names? I fail to see how they're similar. Daemons (40k) are spiritual beings specifically stated to be created after destroying their mortal shells (if made from someone living) and from the Warp manifested if not and are created by Chaos Gods without any physical form whether in or out of the the Realms of Chaos. Demons (DSverse) are living, not spiritual beings and are just a malformed products of the Bed of Chaos. Their entire physiology couldn't be further apart.

Welp I took it as Dark Souls Undead = Dark Souls Demons.

Because they have chaos in their names? I fail to see how they're similar. Daemons (40k) are spiritual beings specifically stated to be created after destroying their mortal shells (if made from someone living) and from the Warp manifested if not and are created by Chaos Gods without any physical form whether in or out of the the Realms of Chaos. Demons (DSverse) are living, not spiritual beings and are just a malformed products of the Bed of Chaos. Their entire physiology couldn't be further apart.
40K(currently)=/=Warhammer fantasy.

And I say currently because we're gathering info for a CRT to merge 40K and Fantasy. But that's a long way off and has about a 90% chance to have at least 10 "🍿" and "no" an to get rejected.

And I say currently because we're gathering info for a CRT to merge 40K and Fantasy. But that's a long way off and has about a 90% chance to have at least 10 "🍿" and "no" an to get rejected.
Wait what?
Also, Dark Souls should be going throughout some revisions in a while. Not as if that's going to change something on this thread(?, but just to point out.

We've been gathering evidence... and hoo boy there's a lot of it.
👀
Well that's interesting. Also, I hope that as you're going to see the 40k thing then also check over some abilities for many characters (specially, Chaos creatures), as I think there are many missing stuff.

Back