• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
This matchup will be an interesting one to say the least. Both talented people with the ability to know what their opponents can do in the start of the fight and abuse the advantages goes at it to see who can do it better. Speed will be equalized, Monado 1 Shulk vs Evolved Porshion Gii. Takes place in the Distortion World a dozen meters away from each other cause why not.

Shulk:

Dr. Gii:

Inconclusive:

XN2 Shulk
Porshion 2

He can harm non-physical beings that are made of the building blocks of all life in his universe.

but can he get out of AOE or smth? Gii can analyse and if he knows something is wrong can use certain moves like melt like the sun or if he hits with right hand of evil its game over. He would try not to kill but incap though SBA he is willing to end him

@Red He can see the attack incoming via his visions. They work passively and shows him exactly what will happen. He can use the Monado purge technique if push comes to shove and if it's something he can't dodge. Since Monado purge power nulls you, paralyzes, and bulls perception all at once.

So precog vs info analysis which gives info about everything his opponent.

This would also get into shulks abilities and gii abilities which all deal metaphysical damage but this all hinges on shulk being able to affect gii in the first place, which i don't think just being able to affect non-physical beings means you can affect something which is a possibility of 41 unborn lives.

Well if it helps. Ether is essentially in a way multiple different lives considering that everything that dies returns to the Titan that's shulk resides. And is sorta reborn thanks to said Ether.

If gii was just a non physical being made up of the lives of things shulk could harm him but he is the possibilities of 41 lives that were never born, so he is not made of the lives themselves just their possibilities.

Possibilities are things which may or may not exist, unless you can affect concepts or nonexistent beings, don't really see how you affect such a thing.

Gii outhaxes after Shulk tries and fails miserably to hit. Harm. Or even affect him.

Stomp

Should i make some sort of parody of how the stomp would look like from gii's side (idk shulk side but yolo)?

• What must I do? The same as before*
Shulk: Take this! Stream Edge! *The man in front of Gii using his blade slashed the air with a massive strike that can hit multiple enemies. The target of the slash that pierces that air are Gii and "him! So fast my eyes cannot follow them! Mortal bodies cannot hope to dodge them except for maybe Pucelle soldiers with their sharply honed reflexes. But even then the strength of the slash would have blown them away as it crashes into the area around them. And yet he was alive. Gii still lived. He stood there without even a scratch in the very air where he was attacked by the slash* But...how!

Gii: ....Too slow

Shulk: Dammit! UOOOOHH!!!

Gii: Don't cry *He glared at the boy with his right eye as he see the boy still resolve to fight him. He focused his mind on his "right eye". His "right eye" could see all of the blonde teenager. The boy he glared at was neither a kikai nor a creature but a superhuman being. Was he like Kerkan? He did not know but...* Its true anyone normal would have lost to you in an instant. *If he is like Kerkan in someway then no normal human could possibly beat this boy. However...however...however...* However the steel "him" is far from human. *My "right eye" sees. As if coupled with my left hand* You of steel my Kikai porshion. I shall say this to you.

Shulk: Ah...*Shulk saw a precognition of a steel hand covering the area in fire as Gii was about to release his attack. He can't dodge it nor block it. He can't affect the steel "him" so it was pointless. So he saw...a fiery death*

Gii: Melt like the sun

Porshion:--------- *My right hand is a blade wrapped in flames using it to tear apart the boy in that instant it was unleashed*

Firstly that's if stomp (did for fun). Second idk how to really fix this up due to not knowing shulk enough and dk situation with human attackers for Gii. I tried

@Red 2/10 impression on the stomp.

You didn't make Shulk say that he was really feeling it. OvO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back