• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shulk vs Dark Samus: A battle for the fourth strongest Smash Bros character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because 1st, 2nd and 3rd are a tie between Super Sonic, Pure Hearts Mario and Dreamy Bowser with speed unequalized and it goes PH Mario, Dreamy Bowser and Super Sonic if speed is equalized. Also Post-Magnicant Ness is immune to all of Dark Samus' hax.

Rules: Speed Equalized. Both are at their peaks. Otherwise SBA.

XN2 Shulk
Dark Samus MP3 corruption
Low 2-C character:
One haxxed.... thing: 1 (Silentpixels)

Inconclusive:

Shouldn't this be Kirby instead of Shulk?

I wanna see that now, Dark Samus vs Kirby

Also I think Dark Samus nukes, Shulk doesn't really have a way around mid godly

The Smashor said:
Shulk is literally stronger than Kirby by multiple infinites.
Well good for him doesn't stop him from not being able to bypass low godly and also being blitzed thousands of times over, as well as being mind screwed by friend hearts

Technically, if Shulk was bloodlusted he would stomp. He can destroy the space-time continuum and recreate it in his own image as many times as he desires. That would also bypass Mid-Godly if there's literally no Time or Space available; would need High-Godly to regenerate from that. Though, it would be very OOC for him to do that.

However, Shulk does legit see the past, present, and future on an omnipresent scale, which I think that's above the Tallon IV's level of precognition. Zanza has also been shown to see more than one timeline also in addition to his own.

the moment he sees into the future he's screwed as he's gonna get black outs and would get phazon haxed

I know Phazon is pretty broken in that regard, but I've actually been doing digging on Xenoblade's lore; Shulk/Zanza's precognition may be even better than what was realized. Zanza is also easily more than capable of seeing through illusions thanks to his precognition. Or as least his resistance to perception manipulation should be better than Pyra's. It's in one of my sandboxes, the bulleted list one.

ok, but one shot from DS and it's game over, and the fact that shulk doesn't do reality warp in general screws him over

I know, it's a who hits first scenario, so that's why I think Inconclusive is the best bet. Shulk could kick her ass if he wants to, but may be out of character; albeit it may be CIS here to not do it. But Phazon hax is still broken even Shulk's a Tier 2 god.

This thread was kind of necro'd, but there is going to be some pretty big hax upgrades for Phazon hax at some point. And possibly some more upgrades for Xenoblade if Xenosaga turns out to be canon.

Feels like someone should make a 'passive brain cancer' meme for dark samus whenever she goes against a precog user.

Phazon even nulls precognition and Cosmic Awareness even for characters who "See all time and space on an Omnipresent scale". The Tallon IV Chozo are started in the lore to ascend outside of time and space and that they can see all time and space. And yet, Phazon literally nulled all of that and even nulled their non-corporal statuses.

More like a Composite of many different plagues and viruses, but it is the final evolution of it all yes.

Dark Samus can still Mindhax Shulk like anyone else and also messes him up if he tries to precog.

If you're saying somebody stomps Dark Samus and don't know what Phazon is, then you probably shouldn't be on this thread. Phazon is basically what Dark Samus is. It corrupts, it mindhaxes, etc...

Phazon let DS stomp Palpatine for pete's sake. You know. One of the strongest mindhaxers in Mindhax the verse.

Also, Alvis appears to be 3D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back