• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shulk fights the "Weakest" 2-A

haha clickbate

Shulk VS. BB, both are 2-A, Speed doesn't matter but it's equalized anyway

BB:

Shulk:

Inconclusive:

Nasuverse is only Low 2-C:

As much as I'm exhausted from Shulk's other two matchups. I want to get into the Fate series, especially Fate/Extra. According to the match against Gilgamesh, BB's haxes are 5-D. Is that true?

Bware1 said:
As much as I'm exhausted from Shulk's other two matchups. I want to get into the Fate series, especially Fate/Extra. According to the match against Gilgamesh BB's haxes are 5-D. Is that true
Not to my knowledge? At least, not on this wiki.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4006211 If you're talking about this thread, the only thing mentioned about 5D was Schnee's one mention about Alvis NOT being 5D.

5-D and 5D aren't the same if you use ctrl F, but anyway, if BB has 5D, i'm really feeling it's a stomp

Ah.

Well I'm not sure how accurate that is, but she was stated to have a higher-dimensional perspective over infinite timelines, so maybe?

What could possibly change in Shulk with all of the Xenoseries being connected? Also, can we call it Xenoverse?

Yeah, as someone who's knowledgeable on Xenogears and Xenosaga too to a degree, the connections between the Xenoblade and Xenogears/Xenosaga are definitely there, I'm just waiting for the Xenosaga and Xenogears revisions I've been hearing about.

A possible upgrade to 1-C or something else. New Haxes from The Conduit/Zohar (The Closest thing Xenoblade has to the Moon Cell) and whatever is in the new story Future Connected when DE releases. Also you're gonna piss off these guys

XDragnoir said:
What could possibly change in Shulk with all of the Xenoseries being connected? Also, can we call it Xenoverse?
At the very least, I think the god-tiers would get upgraded to 1-C via the Zohar being shown to affect a 1-C being.

Because the Conduit look like the Zohar, was found in the same place in an alternate, does some sorta similar things, and Alvis looks kinda like the Wave Existence and says some thing that might hint towards him being it.

They are all connected. Plus Xenogears has 1-C feats which include this guy which Alvis draws many comparisons too. among others. And Xenosaga according to the recent downgrade thread actually has High 1-B to 1-A feats.

A lot of details were skipped. Going to the "Xenoblade Downgrade" thread might help where the OP Glass was convinced of the connections after the thread was done.

Back