• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shrine maiden VS Area 51 soldier

Gonna vote for Jiren. The only thing Reimu has going for her here is spatial manipulation. Pretty sure that Jiren is higher into Low 2-C than Reimu, but if Reimu can spam her ability to redirect Jiren's attacks while she's attacking, then maybe there's a problem. But, his glare attacks would come into use here, to surprise her by attacking invisibly, as well as being able to possibly attack her when she goes intangible, and reflect her own attacks back at her.

Reimu doesn't have ultramarine orb elixir right ?

Also i don't think jiren can hit reimu when she you her fantasy nature (since she fly above reality/existence)

Jiren attack im sure reimu can either dodge or use spatial hax

The main problem is jiren glare,reimu have to use fantasy nature jiren glare at her(is jiren glare instant hit? or must travel before hit the target?)

But reimu also have probability manipulation

So idk not voting for now

Going with Jiren. He's barrier which also has attack reflection can be invisible plus gigantic fire aura and prediction

Jiren was never shown to open with glare. If in character he would wait to read how his opponent acts, then counter by dodging, tanking, or throw it back (if energy attack). Also whenever he does his glare attack it always shows some red streaks traveling whether it's force energy or him punching really fast. In character no spellcard rule Reimu would most likely try to danmaku hell him but he reflects what tries to hit him and Reimu dodges, reflect back, or phase through it. What happens next I'll wait to see what others think

(I rewatched some clips and do see his glare was invisible o Goku when he first charged at him)

Following to see where this goes. I don't know enough about Reimu to give any good arguments. But from the sound of it, it's a match where Jiren has an AP advantage that would let him stomp Reimu if he manages to hit her, but on the other hand, hitting her is very difficult. The Jiren glare doesn't seem to be an opening move though, as he only uses it a few times in the middle of fights. I think he only uses it once against SSJBKK Goku, I think once against UI Omen Phase 3 Goku, and once against MUI Goku (which it doesn't do anything to really). That's only 3 times I can count out of many fights in the ToP, correct me if I'm wrong though. I have to go rn.

"Jiren was never shown to open with glare. If in character he would wait to read how his opponent acts, then counter by dodging, tanking, or throw it back (if energy attack)."

He was spamming it pretty thoroughly against MUI Goku, which is also the ONLY time we see him seriously fight and was actively going for the kill (Seeing as he didn't care about breaking the rules and attacking the audience).

"Also whenever he does his glare attack it always shows some red streaks traveling whether it's force energy or him punching really fast."

Not that it helps Reimu at all here, but true.

" In character no spellcard rule Reimu would most likely try to danmaku hell him but he reflects what tries to hit him and Reimu dodges, reflect back, or phase through it. What happens next I'll wait to see what others think"

Reimu wouldn't be able to see the glares at all, why do you think they'd be able reflect, dodge or phase through it? Even "expert" Ki Sensors like Goku isn't able to detect them at all and requires advanced degrees of Ultra Instinct to properly react to it.

This is base Jiren, who doesn't spam. Only time he was seen using it was when someone tried to rush him (Goku and Hit), something Reimu would never do IC.

Also I said she would dodge,reflect, or phase through her attack being reflected if Jiren does it.

he opened it against frieza and high chance of using it whenever someone shoots a blast at him which is literally what reimu will do. base jiren spammed glare more than his second key

iirc there are 2 versions of the glaire. either invisible ki blasts or willpower based, the latter is when he crushed the spirit bomb by just staring at it without using ki so it could be instant. kinda like the force

Jiren in character will not start with his full power so his glare will not be strong enough to one shot reimu

Reimu's danmaku seals the opponent when it is not limited by spell card rules, so if a single shot from reimu touches Jiren, he will be sealed.

Jiren glares with his invisible ki buut probability + spacial hax and Jiren will most likely almost never touch her. Even if he does touch her, Jiren will most likely get sealed first. Going with what is most likely to happen, Reimu will likely hit and seal him after a while. Going by all that Reimu has my vote though it could lean towards an inconc.

Looking at all these FRA votes makes me sigh, making a vote before a proper arguement for Reimu could be brought up.

Lord JJJ said:
Jiren in character will not start with his full power so his glare will not be strong enough to one shot reimu
Reimu's danmaku seals the opponent when it is not limited by spell card rules, so if a single shot from reimu touches Jiren, he will be sealed.
Even suppressed Jiren is well enough above baseline. He has completey one-shotted multiple characters that were not Goku before anyways.

Reimu can use probability manipulation, spatial manipulation, teleport spam, create a barrier or summoning illusions to save hirself form Jerin attack while Jerin has nothing to protect him from sealing

His barrier and aura will not protect him from illusions and Spiritual attack

Probability Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation and Teleport spam will protect her from Jiren's attacks

If Reimu would start with fantasy nature, Jerin would not be able to influence it by any way until Reimu destroyed or sealed his soul.

The illusions don't do any damage or mind control the opponent so that's not helping her against Jiren.

Her sealing is projectile base. Jiren either reflects it back at her or he's aura nullified it.

Her soul manipulation doesn't say anything about destroying souls

That title made me wheeze 😂

Honestly, I'll vote for incon. Jiren will have a hard time hitting Reimu (Fantasy Nature) while Reimu's Danmaku will get nulled.

Both of them can one-shot each other as well, I'm pretty sure Jiren's AP far outclasses Reimu, he can end Reimu with a single attack, but Reimu also has Sealing which will also end Jiren with one-hit. So idk.

Also BUMP

What does Reimu lead with?

Jiren can one shot with anything via being Half 2-C, and SBA should get ríd of Jiren's terrible habit of toying as he would be willing to kill. And anyways Jiren suppresses to a power enough to stomp his rival.

Omegas03 said:
Jiren can one shot with anything via being Half 2-C, and SBA should get ríd of Jiren's terrible habit of toying as he would be willing to kill.
No, it doesn't. That just means that characters willing to kill to win. It doesn't change any the methodology or habits of the character in a fight.

Omegas03 said:
Jiren can one shot with anything via being Half 2-C, and SBA should get ríd of Jiren's terrible habit of toying as he would be willing to kill. And anyways Jiren suppresses to a power enough to stomp his rival.
Danmaku I believe.

No it doesn't. The SBA page specifies that the characters are, while willing to kill, still in character, and still possess flaws such as being casual.

MUI Goku loses to Reimu while Base Jiren wins against Reimu, seems legit

Back