• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Showa Godzilla Upgrade 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other thread got closed, so I thought I would make a new one.

This calculation (https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-bl...oho-archives-destroy-all-monsters-1968.22223/) the 11 megaton Ghidorah getting beaten by the monsters Godzilla, Anguirus and Gorosaurus, who are the top tiers in Showa.

https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-bl...ghidorah-the-three-headed-monster-1964.21787/ This is the 11 megaton feat for Ghidorah. The monster is the God tier in the Showa continuation so it would fit

Considering Godzilla stomps and easily defeats 7-C beings like Ebirah with much ease, and also factoring in that Mothra has a high 7-C (950 kiloton) feat in her movie as a cocoon; it should scale up, but for only the top and god tiers. That is, the creatures that caused Godzilla the most harm and damage without much help whatsoever (Hedorah, MechaGodzilla) along with the monsters that killed Ghidorah.

It is also the latest Showa movie chronologically, in which they all kill Ghidorah.

Here's to hoping this doesn't get closed

Agreed with this.

And as I was saying before, even if Godzilla don't scale, I don't see why Ghidorah can't be 7-B.

Kaiser Kōnt said:
Um, please say why, Weekly
Because this would scale to every monster in Showa, when everything up to this point was taken down by 7-C attacks, even Anguirus was taken down by a 7-C attack.

I already explained how it wouldn't scale to anyone but the top tier monsters. Many times, actually.

When was Anguirus taken down by a 7-C attack?

As I said, a lot of the enemies in Showa didn't really harm Godzilla. The ones that did, half of the time, had extensive outside help and a tag-team.

Kaiser Kōnt said:
I already explained how it wouldn't scale to anyone but the top tier monsters. Many times, actually.
When was Anguirus taken down by a 7-C attack?
When MEchagodzilla stomped him

MechaGodzilla got destroyed by Godzilla when he gained magnetic powers. Though MechaGodzilla is probably 7-B, maybe.

And, when the monsters didn't have help they were often easily defeated by Godzilla (Gigan, Megalon, etc)

When did Anguirus show any harm from a 7-C attack? Are you referring to the crater he got shoved into then was completely unharmed by?

MechaGodzilla is 7-B via actually hurting Godzilla without outside help.

Godzilla shot him down with one heat beam and he fell down. Only his buzzsaw damaged Godzilla

No, Mechagodzilla is 7-C for the 7-B feat being an outlier, and werent you the one arguing that Mechagodzilla got stomped by Godzilla?

No, Gigan put up a good fight against Godzilla and withstood several of his attacks

The 7-B feat isn't an outlier in any way. Godzilla easily tore MechaGodzilla apart when the robot got close, yes.

Godzilla could fight him and Megalon at the same time, alone. Again, he always got overpowered by him and needed constant help

It is. When charatcers are consistently harmed and killed by 7-C attacks, and then they randomly shrug off 7-B damage, that is an outlier

Therefore both Megalon and Gigan scale to Godzilla

Only the bottom tier characters died from attacks like that. When is he killed by a 7-C attack? That isn't how it happens, also. MechaGodzilla possibly doesn't have high durability via being ripped apart from Godzilla. He just didn't get killed by a 7-C attack.

If Godzilla can easily fight them both at the same time, why would they?

No, ALL of the Kaiju get hurt from this level of attack. Mechagodzilla has a 7-C attack by literally ramming, it scales directly to his durability.

Because they can damage him, thats why.

I've watched the Film.

Gigan has comparable speed to Ghidoriah.

Gigan totally overpowers Godzilla, pushing him into the ground to the point where he couldn't get up in order to avoid Ghidoriah's beams

Gigan withstands Godzilla's beam for 3 seconds, and only fails flight for a little bit, Godzilla does this 3x.

Gigan hits Ang hard enough to almost knock him down with 2 blows to the head.

Gigan is just wailing on Godzilla, though he hasn't had time to recover.

Gigan hits Godzilla hard enough for him to welp in pain with his bare hands.

Gigan makes Godzilla's face bleed without his buzzsaw.

Gigan tanks a massive beating from a recovered Godzilla, however, Gigan manages to knock him down, and beat him up again, until Godzilla knocks him down, then Gigan starts punching him up and knocks him down.

Godzilla and Gigan have a relatively even sparring match, though Godzilla manages to gain the upperhand.

Godzilla = Gigan = King Ghidoria > Anguirus.

Dragon Ball/Marvel/DC characters get hurt by ramming all the time. Why would that be his limit in any way?

Again, Gigan only really damaged him with the saw

Kaiser Kōnt said:
Dragon Ball/Marvel/DC characters get hurt by ramming all the time. Why would that be his limit in any way?
No he did not, read my comment, he hurt him with his bare hands, and stomped a character who took hits from Ghidoriah.

Kaiser Kōnt said:
Because doing it via raming scales directly to his durability

Fhf just debunked you entire Gigan downplay

I wasn't downplaying anyone. If anything, you are downplaying.

Because doing it via raming scales directly to his durability

That means his durability is above that. Yes, I know.

No he did not, read my comment, he hurt him with his bare hands, and stomped a character who took hits from Ghidoriah.

What? Anguirus pushed him over

After Godzilla and Ang teamed up on him.

Also, he still hurt Godzilla without his saw, even making his face bleed.

None of this disproves my actual point either. If Gigan is stronger than I thought, then he scales to 7-B though is still weaker than Godzilla.

I disagree. Also I am going to go to bed. If you close it I will start another one since this isn't fair in any way and you have never proved 7-B to be an outlier.

In the movie Ghidorah was portrayed as a little stronger than Godzilla, but Gigan was portrayed as almost equal, equal or stronger consistently, so he'd be comparable to Ghidoriah as well.

Fhfhghghg said:
In the movie Ghidorah was portrayed as a little stronger than Godzilla, but Gigan was portrayed as almost equal, equal or stronger consistently, so he'd be comparable to Ghidoriah as well.
He is already lited as such on his profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back