• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Showa Godzilla Upgrade 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not admin abuse, youre jsut bringing up the same arguments over and over again even though theyve been debunked. If anythig all youre doing at this point is spamming

Anyways, Ghidorah>>>Godzilla>Gigan by what you showed I think. So yes, he should scale to 7-B

Its not admin abuse, youre jsut bringing up the same arguments over and over again even though theyve been debunked. If anythig all youre doing at this point is spamming

Saying something that many times doesn't make it true. When have you debunked any of my arguments? I am not spamming either. You are closing threads by force for no right reason which should be admin abuse.

I think Megalon should as well then, as he's portrayed as a near equal lackey consistently, also, if the upgrade would go through, Godzilla would be well above baseline city level.

Kaiser Kōnt said:
Anyways, Ghidorah>>>Godzilla>Gigan by what you showed I think. So yes, he should scale to 7-B
Saying something that many times doesn't make it true. When have you debunked any of my arguments? I am not spamming either. You are closing threads by force for no right reason which should be admin abuse.
So youre again going to ignore things, he already gave a scaling

If thats true then nothing youve said i any truer than the first time you said it. Consistently being taken down by 7-C feats debunks yourargument that theyre 7-B. Its within an admin's rights to close threads that arent going anywhere or have been derailed by circular arguments, or threads that are spam

Well, he is weaker than Ghidorah, who is 11 megatons. He shouldn't be far above baseline. Also, Godzilla overpowered Megalon from what I remember

Kaiser Kōnt said:
Well, he is weaker than Ghidorah, who is 11 megatons. He shouldn't be far above baseline. Also, Godzilla overpowered Megalon from what I remember
Ghidorah isnt 11 megatons

Baseline is City Level 6.3, so Small City+ - City Level should do.

If the upgrades are accepted, tbh, i doubt they will be.

Fhfhghghg said:
Baseline is City Level 6.3, so Small City+ - City Level should do.
If the upgrades are accepted.
Considering everything up to this point has been taken down by 7-C feats mean theyre not going through

Ghidorah isnt 11 megatons

Why not?

Consistently being taken down by 7-C feats debunks yourargument that theyre 7-B.

When are they constantly taken down by 7-C feats???? I keep on asking this and all you bring up is KE, which is obvious. A KE isn't a characters limit dude.

Kaiser Kōnt said:
Why not?

When are they constantly taken down by 7-C feats???? I keep on asking this and all you bring up is KE, which is obvious. A KE isn't a characters limit dude.
Because he was taken down by monsters who cap at 7-C

Here are all of the 7-C feats that they are consistently taken down by.

ALL Kaiju. What implies theyre casual? And them being KE doesnt invalidate them at all, on the contrary, it supports it being more legit.

When do they damage all kaiju? KE alone is casual, Godzilla casually vaporizing the water is casual. Do you really think Goku/Superman caps at what his KE puts out?

Maybe instead of saying that, you should find it, that's a burden of proof fallacy.

I want to go to bed. I will do it tomorrow but I'm cautious about this guy closing it when I'm not here

Until you give conclusive proof Kaiser, that is not an acceptible excuse, especially when he consistently performs those town level feats.

You saying that that isn't the cap of their abilities, while Weekly hasn't disproven it, you haven't proven it.

I have nothing I can magic up. It's just a fact people like Goku/Superman or other more powerful characters aren't limited to their KE level of power, so why would Godzilla characters be? It makes no sense whatsoever

We know they are Planet Level because they show planet level feats with little to no effort very consistently, however, Godzilla has 1-2 inconsistent City Level feats.

If it was casual, Godzilla would have done it in a single blast, not many seconds of it, why would he even be so useless?

The heat beam doesn't work like that. He didn't have to charge it up. Ebirah easily tanked it as well, who Godzilla proceeded to stomp

Town Level is far more consistent.

Those seven feats above.

Godzilla and everyone else effortlessly destroy city blocks with blasts and smash apart cities.

Kaiser Kōnt said:
The heat beam doesn't work like that. He didn't have to charge it up. Ebirah easily tanked it as well, who Godzilla proceeded to stomp
Godzilla doesn't have to charge up his heat beam, even a normal blast hurt Gigan and Ghidoria.

He did the 7-C feats very casually and defeated 7-C beings like Ebirah causally. The god tier and him being 7-B is fine.

You know what AOE is right? Not every attack from Kirby or Goku destroys a planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back