• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Show off your PC setup

0Ovscxr.jpg
This ones is pretty fire.

I do wanna also toss in that Lapboards are so damn comfy if you can't do a desk.

As a senior High school, I don't have any pc set up but rather a laptop.

Device name LAPTOP-M4B4GOOS
Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.80 GB usable) 512gb.
Device ID 738515F0-F97B-4015-AE3B-E931291962B8
Product ID 00327-31056-80417-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display.

As a senior High school, I don't have any pc set up but rather a laptop.

Device name LAPTOP-M4B4GOOS
Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.80 GB usable) 512gb.
Device ID 738515F0-F97B-4015-AE3B-E931291962B8
Product ID 00327-31056-80417-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display.

You can run Genshin Impact?

My PC is unimpressive as **** because my headset cable is short as **** so the glass case is just facing the wall, giving me an aurora borealis on the paint.

I am also considering buying a glass case and also new monitor. The one that deagonx had caught my eyes.

Also black logitech mouse or white one? Not sure.

Also @Deagonx (cable management pls)

Frankly I just came here to have a good time and I'm feeling really attacked right now

EVGA 2080 Super
i9900k CPU
32GB RAM at 3200mhz
ASUS Motherboard

Have it set to output to a 4K TV and a 4:3 Arcade Machine Monitor. For the latter it displays on on a Arcade 1UP that also has the controls hardwired to the PC. Modified the A1UP with Sanwa parts because stock A1U controls are notoriously dogshit.

Computer also has a RetroRGB Hookup that is set to display whatever retro console I have on the arcade monitor.

(not pictured here. buttons are also different cuz these were taken during the build.)

I use a lapboard because no desk, and its infinitely more comfy anyways.
Since this thread got bumped, I replaced the light up buttons with higher quality Industrias Lorenzo (Old school Western Arcade buttons/switches.), and Sanwa Joysticks.

The Tripod Monitor pictured here is what I use for my docked Steam Deck, though I do occasionally hook the Steam Deck up to the cabinet directly for more intensive games.

Oh btw if it wasn't clear if you're on the fence about buying a Steam Deck or are a Nintendo die hard, you should have a Steam Deck by the time you finish reading this sentence.

Since this thread got bumped, I replaced the light up buttons with higher quality Industrias Lorenzo (Old school Western Arcade buttons/switches.), and Sanwa Joysticks.

The Tripod Monitor pictured here is what I use for my docked Steam Deck, though I do occasionally hook the Steam Deck up to the cabinet directly for more intensive games.

Oh btw if it wasn't clear if you're on the fence about buying a Steam Deck or are a Nintendo die hard, you should have a Steam Deck by the time you finish reading this sentence.
This is FIRE man

Back