• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Show off your PC setup

ImmortalDread

Call me Dread
Username Only
VS Battles
Retired
Hello fellows. This thread is focused on flexing your own gaming setup.

To upload images in wiki
  • Make a good 4k picture
  • Upload it to imgur
  • Copy the image address (and not the link of the imgur image)
  • Come to my thread and use the “Insert Image” function or press CRT+P
  • Insert the image address link.

16-pizza-box-gaming-setup.jpg

FB6-D57-E9-A205-41-CF-8-F1-F-5-B0-A4-D2-AFD2-E.jpg
this is my pc

here’s the side view

91-D7-ED90-4-B53-46-DB-BF1-B-9571-A4-C44673.jpg

Sorry if it looks a little blurry but it’s because I don’t want to accidentally compromise my identity.

also the computer next to it is my dad’s he always tells me not to touch it because if I screw up big time my dad gets fired and we all get homeless

No the first computer is mine.

my dad is the one with three screens. (So we basically have four)

he needs the three because my dad works for the food and drug administration (fda for short)
WAIT, so you work/play on your PC and your dad is next to you? Ayo, I am wondering the privacy boundaries between you both

WAIT, so you work/play on your PC and your dad is next to you? Ayo, I am wondering the privacy boundaries between you both
he sometimes uses my computer to.

Oh yeah and he also installed one of those plugless charging machines between our computers.

Basically I can charge my AirPods and my phone without needing cable, just lay it on it and your done.

Dread he works for the government which I’m happy because the United States government never goes out of business, so my family don’t worry about losing job.

I plan on working for the us government.

I have to thank myself for living in the number 1 country of the world

he sometimes uses my computer to.

Oh yeah and he also installed one of those plugless charging machines between our computers.

Basically I can charge my AirPods and my phone without needing cable, just lay it on it and your done.
I installed it too for my watch, phone and Samsung pods
Dread he works for the government which I’m happy because the United States government never goes out of business, so my family don’t worry about losing job.
I never said otherwise, why you thought like that.
I plan on working for the us government.
Oh, nice goal!
I have to thank myself for living in the number 1 country of the world
I would not say US is number 1, but everyone has their opinion.

Back