• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Show off your PC setup

EVGA 2080 Super
i9900k CPU
32GB RAM at 3200mhz
ASUS Motherboard

Have it set to output to a 4K TV and a 4:3 Arcade Machine Monitor. For the latter it displays on on a Arcade 1UP that also has the controls hardwired to the PC. Modified the A1UP with Sanwa parts because stock A1U controls are notoriously dogshit.

Computer also has a RetroRGB Hookup that is set to display whatever retro console I have on the arcade monitor.

(not pictured here. buttons are also different cuz these were taken during the build.)

I use a lapboard because no desk, and its infinitely more comfy anyways.

EVGA 2080 Super
i9900k CPU
32GB RAM at 3200mhz
ASUS Motherboard

Have it set to output to a 4K TV and a 4:3 Arcade Machine Monitor. For the latter it displays on on a Arcade 1UP that also has the controls hardwired to the PC. Modified the A1UP with Sanwa parts because stock A1U controls are notoriously dogshit.

Computer also has a RetroRGB Hookup that is set to display whatever retro console I have on the arcade monitor.

(not pictured here. buttons are also different cuz these were taken during the build.)

Neat tho!!

EVGA 2080 Super
i9900k CPU
32GB RAM at 3200mhz
ASUS Motherboard

Want to toss in that displaying content made for 16:9 screens on a 4:3 Monitor is the weirdest thing.

latest

This surprises me because I honestly can't see anything in that picture because the lighting in my house sucks asshole.

Could have just used some flashlights and other portable lighting to make it better.

Though it does come with the risk of reflection showing your identity

I recently got this new laptop, bought this a few days ago, replacing my old pc that was there for 5+ years and it ran like ass (for example chrome lagging as ****, youtube lagging as ****, minecraft looking like a powerpoint presentation, loading some programs take 10 minutes and i had this for 5+ years)
rn_image_picker_lib_temp_a17887dd-0a2f-48a3-bcb0-f8eafc56275e.jpg

It's a Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 and it has Ryzen 7, RTX 3060 and my brother upgraded it to 16 gb ram. I am saving up money for the 1tb storage as 512 gb is not enough for me.

I recently got this new laptop, bought this a few days ago, replacing my old pc that was there for 5+ years and it ran like ass (for example chrome lagging as ****, youtube lagging as ****, minecraft looking like a powerpoint presentation, loading some programs take 10 minutes and i had this for 5+ years)
rn_image_picker_lib_temp_a17887dd-0a2f-48a3-bcb0-f8eafc56275e.jpg

It's a Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 and it has Ryzen 7, RTX 3060 and my brother upgraded it to 16 gb ram. I am saving up money for the 1tb storage as 512 gb is not enough for me.
This must be the work of star platinum

Back