• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

should yoruichi get a speed upgrade

Relax your mind. Calm down, and think about what is rational about your arguments. Stop blasting in to comment on everything and make sure that you understand what he is saying, before you start to whip up more arguments. It makes no sense when you keep trying to make claims that aren't fruitful, and if they are, you need to PROVE why they would be. Schut is a calculator, he even liked Bleach at some point, so he gets what you're saying perfectly, all you're doing is making yourself look like an amateur, that's why you think, then you react.

Six years, but that's not the point. Everything in life except for lively sports takes "thought". Sports take reflexes and split-second decision making so you need the reflexes to be able to play, this. A debate is based on action and thinking, then reacting. You outbursting like that only hurts people's judgements about your ability to hold to your claim. The ability to say "you're right and I'm wrong" makes you capable of understanding what you wish to understand, and what you KNOW you understand. That's why you listen and learn from your mistakes.

Well Feats >> Statements. Yoruichi and Urahara were stated as being dangerous but even still they're feats are so bad. I mean Ulquiorra (in base) blocked Urahara's Shikai. This means something...

Yeah remember that Yama faced Blonde boy wonder and casually stomped him but Blonde self destructed with all of Yama's flames in his head. Yama absorbed that most of the explosion which apparently would've wiped an area much larger than Karakura Town. And Aizen never even fought Yama. All he did was stab him once and Yama grabbed his hand (some explanation gets brought up). Yama tries to destroy everything and blonde shows up... you know the rest... so Aizen technically never fought Yama...

Ok I don't really remember implying that but I probably did somewhere along the reply chain... hmmm it wasn't shown that Yoruichi ever evaded any of Aizen's attacks besides the one that nearly took her foot...

Final conclusion First Form Aizen is probably faster than Yoruichi at least by some margin. Other forms are leagues above her. Do ya agree with this...

The memories... too bad that's already the past...

@ Bleachfun: Buhahahahahahahahaha.... good joke dude. So to you Urahara who was a potential Captain at that time was supposed to be not much faster than his teammates... ok I'm not gonna argue with ya anymore... just an advice I'd suggest you don't behave like this with the other admins...

Again, Ulquiorra was one of the stronger Espada though, him blocking his shikai could mean a lot of things. First, Urahara used enough power to only kill Yammy, and Ulquiorra is way above him in durability and destructive capacity (again.... this is so stupid). Don't forget that Ulquiorra comments that they will lose no matter how hard they try after doing so, meaning he understands that Urahara is superior to him and was holding back. Ulquiorra is keen on logic, and does things thoroughly (the way he "kills" Ichigo, the way he speaks about the nature of the world, and such, and how he shows a great deal of confidence over him considering that he was indeed well above Ichigo) shows that he isn't a fool in his endeavors.

Ah damn... that is stupid... Getting harder to defend Bleach, man... So we know he's above Captains but below Yama, correct?

She evaded the aftershock of the sword attack, otherwise there would have been more damage done to her body than what was shown in that scan. There are no tatters, no cuts, nothing that says she took a hit to her body, only that her Hierro was destroyed from the brunt of the strike.

You're right, I think they're roughly the same to one another, but Aizen is still superior. We just don't know how much.

It has been past. Don't feel bad, man.

I don't know, they didn't show any real feats, and I don't make any assessments without some shred of evidence, probably superior to unseated shinigami or something... (shrugs)

mmm true but it says this on wiki that's the Punishment Force and the Thirteen Court Guard Squads' are 2 army's. and the Punishment Force have there own leaders like the Court Guard Squads' have captains. the leader of the Punishment Force are called Corp Commander. and I would think captains and Corp Commander would be at the same level because every Corp Commander we have seen has been captain level.

Corp Commanders we have see

1 siofon

2kisake he was the Corp Commander of the 3erd one

3Yoruichi

so as you see all the Corp Commander we have seen are captain level. like what you think I could be wrong.

Unseated shinigami are super weak and slow,even inoue can defeated two of them with a surprize attack.So punishment force are probably peak human to Sub sonic.Also Urahara was a 3rd seat and a leader of some kind of force in 2nd squad so he was vastly superior.

@Davy0: Hmmmm.... Here Ulquiorra blocks Urahara's Shikai. Casually with one hand if I may add and Urahara is even surprised. Here he states that "At your level it is impossible to win no matter how much you try" This statement is refering to Yammy not himself... Here is another statement from Ulquiorra saying that he'd have the upperhand if they commenced battle at that time... And finally Here Ulquiorra states that his mission is over and everything else. There is no implication that Ulquiorra was ever afraid of Urahara and Yoruichi also by his statements it appears that he has confidence in himself to be capable of fighting both Urahara and Yoruichi at the same time... so...

To an extent yes...

And it could be just as likely that Aizen was just testing his power against the three of them. And simply didn't use all of his power or speed against them. Just to show how much weaker than him they actually were...

Ok...

I don't feel all that bad actually. I just want bleach to end soon. So I can focus on other things on the wiki besides regulating Bleach profiles' stats...

@ Bleachfun: Sigh Yoruichi aka a captain lead the entire stealth force. Soifon's Vice Captain (I'm not gonna say his name) is also a Corp Commander... Urahara had already attained his Bankai at that time and Captains are considered as the strongest in the Gotei 13...

I don't even care... (shrugs) You guys can talk about that. I'm done here. She's either High Hypersonic, or MHS, I could care less.

Misread that, thank you. Doesn't mean that the attack was Benihime's strongest, even still, though, considering once again, he'd gone up against Aizen who was above his Espada even in base form, and Aizen became stronger with the Hogyoku. Again, Bleach's scaling, not me. I'm not trying to make this as mind-numbing as it is.

To an extent now? The only one who could fight against Yhwach was him, and he'd lost his arm which placed him at a handicapped. The modern Captains had shown they were inferior to him by him effortlessly defeating them. Same for the Visored (at least the higher ends) who were supposedly superior to the Captains due to mastering both Hollow and Shinigami powers. (I am not making up how stupid this is...)

Then he still hasn't shown good feats in Bleach? You're kidding me. When do we get to see a fully powered First Form Aizen? Second Form? Larva? Butterfly? Didn't Ichigo state he was still holding back after that battle was done as well? So we still haven't seen Pre-Skip Aizen's full power, then?

(Shakes head) I know... I know...

It won't end for another four years at least I thought... Possibly?

He'd gone up against Aizen yes but Urahara didn't exactly do much damage to him. It was more so Isshin who did all the heavy lifting...

I said to an extent because we don't know anything as of yet. We don't exactly know how Kyoraku in Bankai compares to Aizen (with or without his transformations). Hmmmm Yhwach technically one shotted Yama remember...

One can argue that all the captains were already injured from their previous battles as such Aizen was never truly superior to them....

Aizen's best feat is his Fragor and that only resulted in around Mountain to Island Level and he did it quite casually so yeah we technically don't know how powerful he truly was cuz Ichigo kinda stomped and still didn't give any good feats...

Bleach started out as being one of the strongest verses (it had Town Level feats since the Soul Society arc) but after a while Kubo stopped drawing the background properly and everything went to hell...

Well kubo said bleach would end in 2020 but considering the current sales I'd say late 2017 or early 2018 is when Bleach will end...

(laughs and falls over) Oh crap... I lost it. Schut, you win. I just can't defend Bleach man. I tried my best... I just... I just can't... Holy crap, so many inconsistencies. So many contradictions. So many unknowns. It's like... It shouldn't be called "Bleach" it should be called "Hor d'oeuvres the Manga".

Dude I defended bleach for around 3 whole months, 5 if we push it, (you can look at my edit count around half of them is from defending bleach) so guess how I felt... hell some of us had to re-read entire Arcs to get a 67 Km Seireitei calc to be accepted.

Defending Bleach well... I debated against around 3-5 people everytime to defend bleach so yeah it was comparable to hell...

I'd say not to defend it anymore, but if people don't understand it's feats beyond the shadow of a doubt, either you will have to, or you'll need to avoid it, because at least you're one of the better damn defenders. I can't even defend one of the "supposedly" fastest characters, when she has no real feats that can say she is the fastest... (shakes head)

You deserve an award. A true medal of bravery...

I've already removed my name from the suppoters for bleach so yeah I still technically support it but until everything in the wiki has calmed down in the wiki my name won't be among the suppoters. I still need to remove all the wank such as an Island Level Yammy.

Well bleach is technically my favorite verse (simply because of some of the concepts they use. I don't even like most of the characters....) and it's around the 6th or 5th verse I'm most knowledgeable about so I'll just say that if it was anyone else you'd probably win in a bleach debate. You still technically won against me as well....

Well... it made me far more logical so I already got a reward...

Anyhow it was nice talking with ya but it's about time we end this thread.

I'll see ya later dude...

Seeya man, I had fun with this though, logical people in Bleach are somewhat hard to come by. Learn what I just told you Bleachfun, you'll only get better if you watch, wait, and listen.

Back