• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

should yoruichi get a speed upgrade

ok there this one scene when there like 20 ninjas all around her and she hit them all at the same time there not even a second. how fast do you need to be to hit about 20 guy and there all far apart from each other. so I think she should get a speed upgrade. also she so fast her after image bleeds blood and can get there clothes cut off like how fast must you be when you can touch a after image. also yoruichi was said to be the fastest in the soul society that's all the captains so she should be the same or faster then yammamto. also even aizen was having a hard time with her speed.

Nn
Manga rain bleach ch154 12 13
Manga rain bleach ch154 14
Manga rain bleach ch154 15

Its a little over a dozen guys at most a dozen meters apart. I doubt the feat would upgrade her speed even if a one frame timeframe was used. Anime adaptation timeframes usually aren't canon anyways.

but there over 10 there and there a lot of guys behind soifon that like 20 and you can see its in no time. like should I get the manga of it up as well

She's already considered High Hypersonic in Soul Society arc which includes speeds over 10000 meters per second. Multiply the number of ninjas by a dozen meters and its not anything close.

She should be on par with her student if not above that. Soifon is MHS and I do believe she's still stronger than her, unless I'm mistaken.

yes but hitting 10 to 20 guys at the same time. that means she was every where at the same time. the all go flying at the same time.

there I added the managa if you look there about 19 to 20. and even in the manga she hit them all at the same time

Gotta tell you, Bleach, you go about getting feats scaled the wrong way. She can be powerscaled to Soifon since there's nothing that states that she's inferior to her. As she even "blitzed" Condom Aizen, though she was defeated in terms of Destructive Capacity and Durability. You work far harder than you need to, and you don't grab the best feats that show why the character should be as they are. Take it as you will.

So what you have to do is learn from your mistakes and think in a clear-headed manner, if you have legitimate feats, or if you feel as though a person can be scaled to someone else, show reasons why otherwise it will be the same old song and dance every time you post something up. Be at least 85% sure that the evidence can't be refuted, and smacked back to you. And this evidence can be. She's not going at light-speed. But Yoruichi's speed should be scalable to someone like Yama considering she was the fastest character in the series (and possibly still is).

mmmmm that's very good I see what you mean she was the fastest. that was even said that's why she had that name.

You don't really need to put what I said. Put what you yourself think is right, yet is logical.

well not all of bleach but she was said to be faster then called the captains that why she all goddess of the flash.

She's one of the fastest, can you think of a time when anyone actually "blitzed" her. Her nickname the "Flash Queen" is accepted by the whole of the Shinigami as well. She can at least be scaled to Yama. Do you have any evidence that says that she isn't at least on par with the fastest beings in her verse, even though she has both the nickname and the reputation?

Bleachfun said:
well not all of bleach but she was said to be faster then all the captains that why she all goddess of the flash.
Didn't say she was faster than all the captains, again, speaking on scale she should only be on par with someone like Yama. There's a difference in that.

Davy0 said:
She's one of the fastest, can you think of a time when anyone actually "blitzed" her. Her nickname the "Flash Queen" is accepted by the whole of the Shinigami as well. She can at least be scaled to Yama. Do you have any evidence that says that she isn't at least on par with the fastest beings in her verse, even though she has both the nickname and the reputation?
Hmmmm... lets see well. The fastest being in Pre-Timeskip Bleach is Dangai Ichgio from blitzing Butterfly Aizen. So let's see how Yoruichi compares. First time in Soul Society Arc she got tagged by Soifon several times and later on Soifon got blitzed by Aizen (no Hogyoku transformations). But let's just say that as soifon was already tired from fighting Baraggan she wasn't as fast.

You said that Yoruichi blitzed "Condom" Aizen well lets see how that went shall we. Here Urahara and Isshin fights Aizen only to get blown away but they managed to partly restrict his movement by using chains as shown here and finally Yoruichi comes in a blitzesAizen. Yeah if I remember correctly blitz is when you overwhelm someone with so much speed that they're unable to react not when someone is tied up and you punch him.

After that Yoruichi was never capable of overwhelming Aizen with pure speed alone...

Also you ased me for proof when someone actually blitzed Yoruichi well here you goAizen cleanly blitzed Yoruichi. And "Condom" Aizen < Second Hogyouku Transformation Aizen < Butterfly Aizen who got blitzed by Dangai Ichigo casually.

Also Yoruichi was considered as the Goddess of Flash 100 years before the start of the Soul Socity Arc.

No one in the bleach fandom currently considers Yoruichi to be even remotely fast. Some of are actually debating whether Yoruichi is even faster than R1 Ulquiorra...

So finally should Yoruichi get scaled to Yama. Pre-Timeskip maybe. Post-Timeskip no way in hell. Even I don't know where Yama's Post Timeskip speed stats come from...

PS: If you're wondering why I took so long to reply it's cuz my internet is currently slower than a snail and I'm currently working on something...

ok Yoruichi hitting 20 people at the same time. also your wrong Yoruichi was faster then siofon. that's why when she was about to lose the fight she said its been over 100 years I should of surpass you by know. so even siofon said she was still faster. and also siofon blitzed aizen she stab him but it did not work in her shock he grab her. also even byakuya could not keep up with her and she had ichigo in her hands.

Hmmmm... you do know that you need to be around mach 5-10 to hit 20 people in 1/60 of a second right with their distance being 12 meters.

Uhhh huh then how come Yoruichi got stabbed so many times by Soifon then. Soifon never said Yoruichi was still faster than her.

Yeah a blitz is when you overwhelm someone with so much speed that they're unable to react not when you need over a dozen people to distract the person to get one hit in. And guess what it was all an illusion by Aizen as shown when Toshiro stabs Hinamori. And Aizen showed injuries what so ever implying that the entire battle was all an illusion.

Byakuya got blitzed by Bankai Ichigo. Bankai Ichigo was like a statue compared to Aizen without any transformations...

Even though Yoruichi had stated she hadn't used flash step in decades? And was even commented as "toying" with Soifon within the battle, never letting her actually get two hits on her?

Got me there, didn't remember that one, doesn't matter though.

That's because Aizen had grown in power, not because he was superior to her in speed, though.

Considering that wasn't actually a blitz and she was surprised at his speed. Then this comes up after the fact She dodged most of the attack with not a scratch upon her but her armor breaking (because she blocked it) proving the fact that although she was surprised she could still evade and/or intercept it.

And she was still one of the fastest characters around even after those one-hundred years, and is still considered a large threat as explained by Ulquiorra through Aizen. You know, one of the strongest characters of the Espada?

Huh... that's interesting, look at the statement before this one...

Yama gained strength in Pre-Skip without even using his full strength before? Since when...

And she apprently let Soifon get multiple hits on her just for fun. lol what...

Ok...

Again what. I clearly showed you how Yoruichi was unable to react to Aizen coming close to her and you say that it was because he was superior to her in power. Just what the hell. Aizen cleanly blitzed Yoruichi otherwise with your saying Byakuya wasn't blitzed by Bankai Ichigo. He was just surprised by his speed...

She was unable to react to Aizen's speed that's the fact of the matter.

For every single attack Aizen made only a few didn't hit Yoruichi...

So what. She got her hand injured by hitting Yammy's skin...

He never gained speed. He was only rated as he was because he never showed his full power....

I finally understand now. For the longest periord of time I always wonder why people didn't defend bleach now I know why. It's because to defend bleach you'd have to go through almost every manga chapter to make sure what you're saying is right and sadly not a lot of people want to do that.

So downgrading bleach is a lot easier than downgrading say for example Naruto...

But anyhow nice talking with ya guys... I need to go and fix up the Bleach profiles now and add the images links for the verse...

ok your wrong when ichigo was around mach 10 he could hit 3 people at the same time she hit 20. so you must need speed faster then mach 10 because ichigo could just hit 3.

So two things that nullify that argument. No... wait three. Agitation from student to master at how strong Yoruichi is over her, the fact that she is nonchalant within the entirety of the fight and how Soifon feels kinda tells you that she wasn't fighting seriously, but take it as you must.

Uh... OK? And within that short window of time she was still capable of blocking his attack... Don't know what you're trying to pin-point here. Aizen was enhanced by the Hogyoku, no matter what you say, she was out of it unhurt and still capable of fighting. Even worse, within the panel you showed, she was already injured and still intercepted/evaded the attack.

Aizen... was enhanced by the Hogyoku...

Repeatedly, due to the Espada having skins like sharks, that's what Hierro means in the Bleach world, and it wasn't as though she got mortal wounds, it was why the Anti-Hierro Armor was created in the first place.

Yet he talks about how much more superior than Ulquiorra and the Espada possibly were against her and Ukitake. OK. I'll bite that. So the Hogyoku doesn't give characters any more physical prowess than they already have?

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
I finally understand now. For the longest periord of time I always wonder why people didn't defend bleach now I know why. It's because to defend bleach you'd have to go through almost every manga chapter to make sure what you're saying is right and sadly not a lot of people want to do that.
So downgrading bleach is a lot easier than downgrading say for example Naruto...

But anyhow nice talking with ya guys... I need to go and fix up the Bleach profiles now and add the images links for the verse...
Yeah... I agree with you, I'm trying here, it's really... really sad.

@Bleachfun: Ok Buhahahahahahahaha.... yeah nice joke. You do understand how feats like those work right. Assuming that all 12 men are 12 meters away from each other and to blitz them in a second you'd need to travel around 142 meters in 1 second which results in around 0.5 mach....

You do know that, that isn't Shikai Ichigo's highest level of speed right.... also he did that to three Vice-Captains. Vice Captains are around mach 6 in speed... and Ichigo blitzed all three of them...

@ Davy0: Ok and what's to say that as Soifon as she was frustrated mindlessly attacked her which gave Yoruichi an advantage. And I still don't see any proof (aka scans) which shows that Soifon was slower than Yoruichi. And please remember that you can't really rely on statements in Bleach all that much other wise. Seiteitei would be Country to Continent sized and some characters may even be faster than light...

Yeah and where was it shown that she blocked it. If you're gonna rely on a statement... again check her facial expression. It seems more like she's hiding the pain don't ya think. Also she was never injured. Aizen struck the armor on her foot as such she never sustained any injuries.

Ok so what. Fact of the matter is Hogyouku First form Aizen was still faster than Yoruichi...

Again so what. She still got slight injuries by hitting the skin of the weakest espada...

I'd like to see that statement. And my statement "He never gained speed. He was only rated as he was because he never showed his full power...."

was referring to Yamamoto actually... apologies for the confusion

Finally and that's why I removed my name from being a supporter of Bleach. I've defended it for several months which gave me a lot of headaches and I'm just too tired to fight all that much for it anymore...

Until the part in the battle with the Shunko, she wasn't acting like that, only when Yoruichi outclassed her, and held back her own Shunko did she begin to lose her cool, again, she was nonchalant through the entire battle, not really showing any qualities of being alarmed other than the few surprises at her growth and her ability to use Shunko.

You saw her rubbing her arm in the scan, the same scan which she had her Herro Armor, it would imply a few things: One, she blocked it or the attack hit the armor, two, she has no damage anywhere else yet is rubbing her hand only, because of soreness from doing so. You're logical man.

But not that much faster, otherwise she wouldn't have been capable of blocking/intercepting his attack and evading critical damage, you saw the blast radius of his strike correct?

But it wasn't because he "injured" her, it was because his special ability did. Again, they have thick, razor sharp skin. And arguably, Yammy is one of the more durable of the Espada in the first place, considering he takes beatings from multiple high-level opponents yet is still capable of fighting them and subduing them with his own physical strength.

Once again, does the Hogyoku not give a boost in abilities, because from where I saw it, the Hogyoku went through transformation after transformation gaining greater amounts of physical prowess, and then finally transformed into Moth Aizen/Butterfly Aizen, I could be wrong though. Really Bleach is that crappy in my eyes...

OK....

I understand man, I keep telling you, there's a reason I have a deep-seated hate against the wankers. I'm trying to defend it, even when I know it's horrible.

Ok I'll agree that Yoruichi is superior than Soifon in certain aspects. But until I actually see her showing massive speed feats I'm not gonna say she's faster than Soifon.

Ok...

Well I didn't really say that First Form Aizen was so much faster than Yoruichi. Just that he was faster. So I agree with ya...

Yammy is one of the most durable espada. Ok maybe in his released state but in base you remember that he got his arm chopped off quite easily by Ichigo (granted it was bankai Ichigo but hey it's still Ichigo) correct...

And again I don't understand this statement "Once again, does the Hogyoku not give a boost in abilities, because from where I saw it, the Hogyoku went through transformation after transformation gaining greater amounts of physical prowess, and then finally transformed into Moth Aizen/Butterfly Aizen, I could be wrong though. Really Bleach is that crappy in my eyes..."

I don't remember saying that the Hogyouku did not give a boost in abilities... so I'm kinda confused...

Ah I see... well Bleach was actually good at a time. Then there came the filler arcs, then came the monstrosity known as the fullbring arc and it just all went to hell basically...

I'm amused by ya dude. First of all blitzing 20 (as you say) normal people is <<<<< blitzing three people who are mach 6 or above....

Yoruichi's feat is almost nothing compared to Ichigo's....

also its not like im saying she the fastest ever. im just saying I think she should have a speed upgrade

Ok lets say that there were 20 people. Each of them can be 10 meters apart from each other. 10 X 20 is equal to 200 hundred meters. To actually acomplish her feat she only needs to travel at 200 meters in a second. She's so fast that it seems like she didn't even move huh... well I got news for ya. It doesn't really matter at all as when you're travelling at speeds of mach 29 her feat isn't all that impressive as she should be capable of travelling 200 meters in a timeframe far less than 1 second...

Bleachfun, please be quiet and learn from this man. I'm trying to show you what I mean by acting, instead of telling, dude.

The sheer fact that Aizen states that she and Kisuke are two of some the most dangerous out of the Shinigami's otherwise Ulquiorra (the Arrancar with some of the best showings of the Espada wouldn't have tried to keep Yammy from doing something as stupid as attacking them) should be proof enough of that. Soifon couldn't even face "normal" Aizen with multiple captains, Ichigo's father, Kisuke and her, were at least capable of surprising him and getting his attention in some aspects during their battle.

But that means something, though. Don't forget that Aizen faced Yamamoto before facing off against them and defeated him before the power-up for Aizen even came in the form of the Hogyoku. Even if Yama was handicapped due to his flames being sealed, Yama showed that he was still superior to many of the high tiered Shinigami at that time by effortlessly beating Wonderweiss and being closest to defeating Aizen with his sacrificial Hado. The mere fact that they could keep up with Aizen at all after he'd done these feats is an amazing feat in itself.

You're right. And he did have bad showings as his released state too, being beaten by a sealed Kenpachi and tattered Byakuya. (shakes head and sighs).

You're trying to imply that it doesn't as you stated we didn't know Base Aizen's true speed. However, even with that we didn't understand how much of a boost the Hogyoku gave to Yoruichi, and even with that tact on, Yoruichi still evaded his attack.

I remember, the Soul Society Arc, and I was excited for the Arrancar Arc before it got crappy, the beginning of the Arrancar arc was good too.

ok them 20 are not just normal there the stealth force. like kisuke do you think he slow because he was one of them and I don't think he was that much faster then his team mates so they should be at his speed level. so calling them slow is calling kisake slow so. and you do know if people brake the law like captains or anyone its the stealth force who will hunt them down and kill them that's why there the Punishment Force.

Back