• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should we upgrade Vision?

Well, probably don't use that link as an example, since Death Battle generally isn't a trusted source. Vision fighting Ultron on multiple occasions is still correct though... I think. My knowledge on Marvel Comics isn't great, and my memory is even worse.

Is this his only 4-B feat? And if so, how often has he compared to Ultron? If it's happened multiple times then there would be a case for it being consistent, but the link doesn't give many details.

Vision is weird, he is potrayed consistently as a lower weight class than the other 4-Bs, but still has his archnemesis be Ultron. As such it was ruled out to scale to Ultron, as Vision is potrayed more consistently at Captain Marvel and iron Man level, rather than Thor and Crew

I've proven that Vision scales to 4B a long while ago, scales to Wonder Man, he is consistently portrayed at these levels, here's the link to the CRT https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2603370, speed wise Vision along with people like Wonder Man scale to MFTL+ speeds, idk why but Vs wiki has a bad rep with marvel heavy hitters like Vision (best example would be Namor out of them all), they have them listed at levels with scaling and feats that are actually less consistent then the 4B scaling (Wonder Man however did get corrected in AP, speed still lowballed to hell), so yes Vision's profile needs to be changed to 4B and MFTL+ speed (minimum of at least FTL possibly MFTL+) as he's shown more then enough to qualify no question

Wonder Man is inconsistent as hell, you might as well start scaling Spider-Man off of Wrecker while you're at it too.

Not really, if he was inconsistent as hell he wouldn't have a profile, he's a consistent 4B, with feats involving the hulks, Thor, and other heavy hitters on a consistent basis

Actually his 4B feats are way more backed up then the lower ones, scaling backs it up heavily along with the marvel guide book, also character logic is a very poor counter, and actually by that same logic you could downplay a lot of marvel characters like that and that's something I've won on against vs wiki, the "but they've shown lower a good amount" is no longer nor was it ever a valid argument, so Wonder Man, Vision, and others that aren't when they should are 4B (actually way higher due to discoveries in scaling and feats for marvel heavy hitters being universe+ and immeasurable speed several months ago)

I don't think he should be 4-B.

Zark2099 said:
Vision is weird, he is potrayed consistently as a lower weight class than the other 4-Bs, but still has his archnemesis be Ultron.
His profile should say this.
..also his regen is just High-Mid.

Thank you for the input.

Somebody should ask Matthew Schroeder to comment here as well.

Back