• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should we have a manga vegeta page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Should vegeta from the super manga have a profile? His blue evo in the manga is different and it would help moros page who just links to vegeta's normal page

There's no reason he can't have a page. He has different history, different scaling, different transformations and methods than his original counterpart.

Someone would just need to take the time to actually do it.

Profile would be essentially the same tho, a minor variation in scaling, but mostly the same. That's it, I have no real issue against the profile.

Actually Vegeta did invent something in the manga that Goku doesn't have, IIRC.

SSG is not as powerful as SSB but it's stated to be faster. SSB consumes a lot a stamina very quickly. It's so bad that when Vegeta fought Hit with it, he could only use like 10% of the transformation's power due to him using the form in his fight with Cabba previously.

To get around this, Vegeta trains to switch between SSG and SSB at will, using SSG for movement and to converse stamina while using SSB for a split second for defense and attack.

At this point using SSB no longer cause a drain of energy, and SSG-switch-SSB is no longer used, and SSG isn't faster than SSB, if any, that was mentioned in the anime (and yet I don't think is true).

But it's still a work around that Vegeta did invent. As such, it is revelevant change in the character from his anime portryal and his progression in power. Also, SSB may not consume so much stamina as of now, but that wasn't always the case. We have to acknowledge that in the profile.

Does Vegeta even have anything special in the manga except his Gamma burst that is supposed to be anti Regenerationn or something ?

Our system turn nearly every ki technic useless, so Gamma Burst Flash is nothing special, and no, it do not negate Regenerationn. The other is SSBE, but that is just another tranformation (and it seems like his standard one now).

I mean, there's nothing stopping someone from making one if they want. But if it were to have a reason for making one, I can only think so the Moro page can have better information for his A.P justification.

TheC2 said:
Actually Vegeta did invent something in the manga that Goku doesn't have, IIRC.

SSG is not as powerful as SSB but it's stated to be faster. SSB consumes a lot a stamina very quickly. It's so bad that when Vegeta fought Hit with it, he could only use like 10% of the transformation's power due to him using the form in his fight with Cabba previously.

To get around this, Vegeta trains to switch between SSG and SSB at will, using SSG for movement and to converse stamina while using SSB for a split second for defense and attack.
SSG wasn't stated to be faster, it just takes way less stamina to be in than SSB.

It wouldn't be much different than his anime profile, so I don't see the point.

AKM sama said:
TBF, we have 17 Superman profiles and like at least 10 of them are basically the same with just different scalings for the most part.

TheC2 said:
AKM sama said:
TBF, we have 17 Superman profiles and like at least 10 of them are basically the same with just different scalings for the most part.
They weren't necessary either, if anything they clutter any search on the site.

Dragomer said:
TheC2 said:
AKM sama said:
exactly

Dragomer said:
TheC2 said:
AKM sama said:
This. If we make a manga Vegeta page which isn't even required right now, people will start asking for anime Vegeta, xeno Vegeta and so on, all of them aren't required.

Perhaps in the future if manga Vegeta has enough differences to his anime counterpart, we can make a profile.

TheC2 said:
One thing I will say is that Moro shouldn't be linked to Vegeta's profile. He exists in a different continuity.
The links in Moro's page can be adjusted to Goku's profile too. His profile is still incomplete as we will get more info on him in the future. His stats justification are also still going to change so his profile will get fixed eventually.

Should I close this thread then?

So when manga vegeta has different stuff from his super anime version then you can Make one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back