• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should Jack scale directly to Aku?

ShrekAnakin

He/Him
Hey, do you guys think Jack should scale to directly to Aku, or not? Give me your thoughts on this issue.

he usually dodges most hits and when aku gets hits off it sends jack flying

also we litreally have an episode where aku stole jacks sword and jack was utterly hopeless when facing him

as well as the fact that jack gets hurt by things far below aku's ap far more consistenly any way

JJSliderman said:
There was also an episode where Aku transformed into human form and Jack beat the tar out of him.
transofomed into a human form wasn't useing any of his actual powers and clearly scaled down his power

hell he was scared of falling like 20 feet,

well it clearly did since if it didn't he would really be hurt by half the things that happaned during the episode

plus im pretty sure jack and aku had an agreement to fight without the use of powers tricks or swords and that was the whole premise of the episode

There is three instances iirc where Jack scaling works. I made a thread on it a long time ago. But it never got accepted unfortunately. I am totally for it. Jack fought directly with aku without his sword before (while he used his powers), and fought with creatures who beat aku. Taking a hit from them, hitting their attacks away, and even survived something they overpowered them all. I still will support it, I just doubt it will get accepted based on my last attempt.

Back