• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Flash fights the 'Hedgehog' again...? (Wally West (DEATH BATTLE!) VS Executor Vermillion) [0-0-0]

Rules
1. Speed is equalized
2. The battle taken place in the Cosmic Interstate.
3. Executor Blood Scream key is used
4. Both are in-character
Votes
"What's the matter? You're too slow?":
Scales to baseline 8-A, baseline 7-C with Infinite Mass Punch; 100.00 Tons of TNT, 5.8 Kilotons with Infinite Mass Punch
"THERE'S NO WAY I'LL ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN. I AM GOD, I SHALL RULE THIS WORLD AND THE ONES WHO DARE TO FACE ME MUST DIE!!":
Scales to this; 136.63 Tons of TNT
"I'm A-Train. I'm the fastest ******* man alive!":

Flash stomps? He has EE in the form of an attack that already obliterates Executor from sheer AP alone.
Flash doesn't starts with Existence Erasure or even used Infinite Mass Punch since he only uses that to erased Sonic after his Ultra form wored out, also when after erasing Sonic, he soon said "Woah.." implying that Wally was either surprised or shocked after doing that and meaning he didn't expected that to happen.

Flash doesn't starts with Existence Erasure or even used Infinite Mass Punch since he only uses that to erased Sonic after his Ultra form wored out, also when after erasing Sonic, he soon said "Woah.." implying that Wally was either surprised or shocked after doing that and meaning he didn't expected that to happen.
In that case Executor stomps. Flash can't bypass regen if he doesn't use EE.

Back