• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shonen Heroes vs Villiains (3 vs 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not saying better stats means a automatic win

and what i mean by no buisness winning a fight is like, mhs speed and building level shinigami no diffing a ftl large planet alien because soul crush gg

i mean....that is why is called hax it ignores dura...

Kidkinsey said:
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
who would win
A 10-A intangible rock monster with death manipulation or MUI Goku with Kaioken x 10000

At best this is an incon for Goku if it were a thing.
thats a bit different because goku cant hit the rock lol unless its intangiblity is something that must be activated like kamui
so you have no problem a 10-A rock no diffing a giga wanked goku with death manip and intangibility but you have a problem with a building level shinigami no diffing a giga wanked goku with passive soul crush ?

you make no sense , i'm done .

Naeblis495 said:
Kidkinsey said:
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
who would win
A 10-A intangible rock monster with death manipulation or MUI Goku with Kaioken x 10000

At best this is an incon for Goku if it were a thing.
thats a bit different because goku cant hit the rock lol unless its intangiblity is something that must be activated like kamui
so you have no problem a 10-A rock no diffing a giga wanked goku with death manip and intangibility but you have a problem with a building level shinigami no diffing a giga wanked goku with passive soul crush ?
you make no sense , i'm done .
tbh i didnt even know how to attack that post because like its a rock lmao and how does its death manip work

you could have used a better example tbh

"The power to manipulate and induce death. In its most straightforward applications, this ability allows the user to instantly kill others by manipulating factors associated with death to make them die. The method varies, however; some users may halt vital biological processes or attack the soul directly. Others affect their target on a more abstract level, simply causing them to die for no discernible reason, though death manipulation comes in many other forms, with some functioning on a conceptual scale. Death manipulation is often associated with necromancy and has a wealth of deeper potential uses and utility in the hands of a skilled user, with many death manipulators having the tools to kill even immortals and those with potent regenerative abilities easily."

the point he was trying to make is that soul crush is a passive so no matter the stats you have if you have no resistance to said hax

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
"The power to manipulate and induce death. In its most straightforward applications, this ability allows the user to instantly kill others by manipulating factors associated with death to make them die. The method varies, however; some users may halt vital biological processes or attack the soul directly. Others affect their target on a more abstract level, simply causing them to die for no discernible reason, though death manipulation comes in many other forms, with some functioning on a conceptual scale. Death manipulation is often associated with necromancy and has a wealth of deeper potential uses and utility in the hands of a skilled user, with many death manipulators having the tools to kill even immortals and those with potent regenerative abilities easily."
thank you but there are other factors, if i have death manipluation i can still lose to ginyu since he can blitz before i do what i must to kill him

if you have to activate it then yes and it also depends on the activation, like is it by saying a word or by thinking? but if the death manipulation is a passive then no you would win vs ginyu

@everyone Last warning. Drop the subject or I close the thread.

@Cal I don't get what "peach" means in this context anyway.

"Peaches are, as everybody knows, wondeful fruits, and "peach" has been used colloquially in the figurative sense "A particularly fine or desirable person or thing, esp. an attractive young woman; an exceptionally good example of its kind" since at least 1710."

-phrases.org

i can get behind that, if my death manip is something like if u step within 5 feet of me you die and im fighting a h2h fighter no matter what their speed or ap is i would win once they get close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back