• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sho Fukamachi Vs Ryuko Matoi (Reboot).

@Kink No thats because Life Fibers have that specific weakness, not because the Scissor Blades nillify Regenerationn in general

WeeklyBattles said:
@Kink No thats because Life Fibers have that specific weakness, not because the Scissor Blades nillify Regenerationn in general
Oh really?

Then changing my vote my to Sho as stated above.

No, that is take verse equalization to far, you cant just simply say that Wolverines regen can be nullified like Ryukos or something like that...

WeeklyBattles said:
This. Also minor nitpick but Ryuko didn't nullify the regen of Nui's eye she nullified the regen of her arms. Ryuko's dad is the one that took out Nui's eye.

GDI. I forgot to add the tiny part about if verse equalization does not favor regen for ryuko, then Sho takes this with higher regen.

WeeklyBattles said:
How does that help him defeat Ryuko...?
High Frequency Blades should work on ryuko and his regen is better slanted for a victory then ryuko.

Does that work as an answer. lul

High Frequency blades definitely make it much easier to cut Ryuko, but the dude is outmatched in strength and Ryuko is still skilled to the point of keeping up.

My vote for inconclusive stays.

Yeah, durability negating weapons that dont do stuff like suck out your soul arent much help on people with Mid and above level regen

-closes eyes and throws a dart at a dartboard with ryuko wins, sho wins or inconclusive-

-hits inconclusive-

Yup back to inconclusive for reasons above.

This looks like a job for Superma! I mean I, DIO.

Let's look at their powers comparatively:

Regen: Sho's Low-High triumphs Ryuko's High-Mid.

Hyper Sense: How does this compare to Sanageyama's precog?

Gravity Cannon and Energy Blasts: Pretty sure Ryuko's regen can handle these

Sound Manipulation: Ryuko can probably handle this. She nulled Nonon's soundwave

High-Frequency Blades: Depends how fast he can cut it. But if Ryuko is not severed both sides instantaneously, he ain't getting past that. We must remember that in Kisaragi, Ryuko's already thick life fibers in her body regenerates right after being cut

Forcefield: Not sure about this. If his AP is equal to his AP (which is like 3.2% times stronger than Ryuko) than he can probably withstand her attacks.

Range: Does Sho use his Mega Smasher at the start of a fight?

Edit: As of now with those questions unanswered I'll vote Inconclusive. While Ryuko can possibly hold on with afterimage and reactive evolution, she ain't getting past Sho's regen

Yes.

Is not like precog, but it helps a lot with her afterimage.

Actually, his sound manipulation is far more stronger, it can literally make people into dust.

High Frequency Blades can cut on a molecular level, I'm sure they are much more faster.

Probably.

Sho use this when he feels that he's being overwhelmed, so he will use it when he feels that Ryuko is being too wild for the night ovo.

Cement for the builder.

Tables for the carpenter.

Traps for the hunter.

And Bumps for the OP.

With darkness black, !I choke the light!

No brightest day escape my sight!

I turn the dawn to midnight!

Beware my power....

Bumpbreaker's might!

Back