• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guyver I Vs Gurren Lagann.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, the third match (Technically fourth) that I do with Guyver, since the last one was two months ago. Now this time he will face another Armored-Red-Black-Giant.

Rules:
Speed: Equal.

Forms: Gigantic Guyver Exceed /Post-Time Skip Gurren Lagann.

Distance: 10 Km.

Battleground: Nevada.

Mind-Stated: Willing to kill, Zer-0 knowledge.

Victory: Win via Death, K.O or Incapacitation.

Gurren lagann commission by sharknob-d7arxsh
Guyver XD

Armored-Red-Black-Giant Alien Suit : 7 (DMUA, Velox, Kellex, Gar, Core, Red, Andika).

Armored-Red-Black-Giant Samurai Mecha :

I don't know:

Bonus: Who seems cooler?

Him.... Gurren Lagann can't get past Low-High, and the HF Blades are going to be his bane.

Guyver, I suppose.

Not to much, Guyver has a good regen but not as fast as other known characters, and the HF Blades have low range.

Gurren Lagann's range isn't very spectacular either.

Even if it's not fast, it's still so effective I don't see any amount of drilling getting past it.

You just need to destroy the control metal in Guyver's head, and seeing that Gurren Drills are big enough to do some AoE, he should be able to damage it.

Drills require a precise hit. They aren't something you can just swing around and hit with. Gurren Lagann doesn't know about the control metal.

Actually.... Gurren Lagann has a big AP advantage, now that I think about it... Still, his chances of attacking Guyver's head over Guyver tearing him up with HF blades is much lower.

Doesn't both have likely, the same AP? Gurren is High 6-A+ while Guyver is almost 5-C.

Gurren has a 6 Exatons Calc to Guyver's 661 or so Petatons calc. We really don't know how above that Guyver is.

Do you know how much of a Gurren Lagann fanboy I am?

Not a good question to ask.

Hmmmmmmm....

Giga Drill Maximum might be able to hit and destroy the control piece......

But regardless I don't see any reason Gurren Lagann would do that. It's not like Guyver is going to surround him with clones or something.

Mmmh.

I remember quit correctly that the Guyver once make a doppleganger from just a torn arm, but I think that is not combat applicable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back