• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sho Fukamachi Vs Ryuko Matoi (Reboot).

I'm going to try it again, hope that this get a little bit of more attention than before...

Rules:
Speed: Equal.

Forms: Gigantic Guyver / Senketsu Kirasagi

Distance: About 5 km.

Places: Nearly close to Guayanas, 4pm.

Stated of mind: In-character but willing to kill, not pre-knowledge.

Victory: Complete death.

Charactes:

Giganst
46147 kill la kill

Battle between two enhanced humans with alien symbiotic bloody suits.

Bio-Booster Armor Guyver I: 0

Kamui Senketsu Life Fiber: 0

Inconclusive : 7 (Gar, Kin, Weekly, Bya, Kal, Blank, Paladin).

Blah Blah neither can get past each others regen blah blah, inconclusive blah blah

..... I just send you a f*** message!!!.

Also, could you be a little bit elaborate please <:(

You didn't even bother to see their abilities, didn't you?

Also bump (Help me bump this thread).

Okay, try to elaborate this time (By listen their abilities, adn weakness), you explain why they can't past each other regen and then I actually count your vote /:>

I don't want to explain it because I don't want to give any reason, I'm the OP and that is really cheat.

I s***, vote counted.

1) This version of Sho does not have Black Holes.

2) Ryuko never resisted a 5-B Black Hole.

3) Can someone show me where is stated that Ryuko's regen is molecular?

Then why did you said that she can resist it?

At least you are helping me bumping the thread <:

What did you didn't? The latter or the former? If your answer is wrong then you loses 5 points in your score.

Oh, just noticed. Speed is not equalized, so Sho can blitz her and chip her to death... I mean, crushing her heart should kill her. But still, it's gonna take a long while.

New give himself such a facepalm that his hand go through his faces and reached the moo
~ 9/10/2017​

OKAY TODAY IS THE DAY I CHANGE MY VOTE.

But first

Sho Advantages

-Better regen

-Sound manipulation > wind manipulation in versatility

-Better Mobility with Flight

-Just a tad bit better AP.

-Better experience?? With higher tiered opponents.

Ryuko Advantages

-Better sustain via reactive evolution.

-Better Experience?? I mean, in the context of the opponents she fought.

-Regen null with both scissor blades.

-Better Armor (lul anime armor)

All in all I have to give it to Ryuko high diff.

The reason why is that the two have comparable ap, comparable range and comparable skill to the point this would last a long time.

Luckily for Ryuko, her adaptive evolution will somewhat close the gap in ap and allow her to tank more and her scissor blades ignore regen.

On Paper, he has higher regen, higher ap and I guess better mobility.

But Ryuko is great with improvising and the longer the fight goes, the more likely she will exploit weaknesses.

...So ryuko with regen null, and somewhat better with improvising and better sustain..

If scissor blade regen null is countered by verse equalization, then Sho..

But for now, Ryuko has my vote.

Back