• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shirou Emiya vs Shirou Emiya?!

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I believe From Fake Dreams takes it fairly handily. He's pretty much like the original one with more hax (Specifically things like Soul and Time Manip) and some regen that can come in handy during the fight. Not a total stomp mind you, and considering how similar they are, it would take a little while, but I think FFD would triumph in the end.

1 - 0 - 0.

Just for reference, FFD!Shirou would never use his soul-manip. sword (Kiritsugu) in-character. He only used it once in the series, and that was only because he didn't know what it was capable of. He deems it too inhumane for use, not even using it against Gilgamesh, Caster, or Berserker. Even if he did use it though, Kaleid!Shirou would realize the theat immediately, seeing as how it's an unknown weapon, and he can find out its properties and abilities nearly instantly after seeing it. After that, he'd be able to trace the weapon for himself.

Time manip. puts tons of strain on him if he uses it for too long, and in his base, he's actually slower than Servants, barely being able to keep up with Archer. For reference, Kaleid!Shirou is as fast as Archer, possibly being even faster, since he was able to defeat every single Servant, even the A rank speed ones, in an entire night. Just to put things into perspective, it took weeks for FFD!Shirou to finish his war.

Regen for FFD!Shirou will be helpful, but Kaleid!Shirou has multiple ways of negating it, such as copying any of FFD!Shirou's anti-regen weapons, or using Gae Bolg, which negates regen.

That's my two cents right there. For more information on Kaleid!Shirou though, here'sthe manga chapter for his main fight (keep in mind that in this fight, he's been fighting for the whole night, so he's exhausted and injured. Basically not at his best, but was still able to almost beat Angelica if it weren't for Enuma Elish, which he survived from). Also Kaleid!Shirou isn't like original Shirou, and it was basically agreed upon that this version of Shirou could stomp original Shirou. XP

2-0-0

FFDShirou wins

True I agree with you on Kaleid!Shirou being able to win in close combat against FFD do to the influence of the archer class card (even tho the abilities he got from it are degraded) but that is where the problem is. Because FFDShirou's pure eyes are in play which means FFD's attack range is far greater then Kaleid's sense he can match the true CG Archer's firing range. Also don't forget that FFD has more versatility and skill in his magecraft which is far stronger then most of his other counterparts do to his time hax and that his projections are superior to even Archer's projections thanks once again to his pure eyes.

So to put it in simple terms Kaleid would have to find a way to bypass FFD's all seeing eyes in order to even get in to his strongest attack range (close combat).

Alright, just before I add this though, I still want to make sure these results are accurate, so I'm going to ask a Fate professional on this.

I'm just gonna copy and paste what he said. The quotes are from Gemmysaur by the way:

"I'm happy that you see me as someone knowledgeable enough for things like this, so I'll try my best to answer it. Mind you, I'm not caught up with the latest of FFD so please bear with me.

Anyways, FFDShirou's main advantages are limited time manipulation (which, iirc, he only ever used to delay Berserker's rampage by slowing down the rate of destruction his swords are receiving), pure eyes (which will enhance his range, or something?) and better projections.

On the other hand, Mirou (Miyu's Shirou) seems to be more skilled, has much better stamina (he kept projection on pace with Girlgamesh despite being injured, locked away for a while and fought an entire night against 7 servants before that, and still had juice to cut a lightning bolt from Magni's Mjolnir).

Oh, and he did some ridiculous stuff like projecting 2 conceptual weapons (Ig Alima and Sul Sagana) which FFDShirou will have a field day seeing with his pure eyes (iirc, he was having a hard time with his eyes due to how much info it absorbs), smashing through several shields of Girlgamesh with a single swing, dodge Excaliblast point-blank and tank Enuma Elish's marble-breaking tornado after having his imouto-roids cut off.

Imo, Mirou would win by virtue of conceptual weapons being something that will screw FFDShirou over, higher rate of projection (he consistently kept pace with Gate of Babylon's loadout) and him being able to trace FFDShirou's trump card, Kiritsugu.

Yeah, that's my two cents."

"[FFDShirou would still probably be able to project those weapons to counter though, seeing as how he did the same with Gilgamesh (He got used to it and iirc was able to control it a bit near the end).]

Has FFDShirou ever traced conceptual weapons? I can't exactly remember his fight with Gil and I can't go back to check on it at the moment.

[multiplying his projections.]

Nifty little skill that will admittedly give Mirou a ton of problems, but not so hard so as to cost him the battle. He has after all, reacted to portal-boosted GoB armaments and reacted accordingly.

But yeah, that's my take on it and I am admittedly, also biased. Make of it as you will."

I'm just going to count his vote and say that it's 3 - 1 - 0 now.

Edit: Since I can vote apparently, I'm gonna try to keep it as neutral as possible and say inconclusive. I see both sides anyways winning so this can very well be a possibility.

3 - 1 - 1

Xmark12 said:
from Gemmysaur {conceptual weapons} (Ig Alima and Sul Sagana) -snip-

FFD can do conceptual weapons It's the "True" Divine Constructs he has problems with, like for example gil's Ig Alima (at first until he copied it completely ) and Ea (can still kill him with eye contact). As for Mirou and his "Fake" Divine Constructs it would depend on which one he used on FFD first, like for example if he(Mirou's) uses Ig Alima"Fake" on FFD he would be able to counter it since he(FFD's) already has a "True" copy of it in his UBW. On the other hand Sul Sagana"Fake" would make FFD twitch for a second as he learnes how Mirou makes his "Fake" Divine Constructs in comparison to his (FFD's) own "True"Divine replicas.

Other wise I completely agree with you two on the rest of it.

How much time is left until we can put this vs battle to an end?

It's FFD Shirou's 3 to Mirou"s 1 after all.

Probably 1 more vote just incase, because I still have doubts, since when FFD Shirou fought Archer, it was said that he wasn't doing so well against him, and Kaleid Shirou is basically Archer at that point.

Not completely true their for two reasons.

One, It stated in story FFD would have lost to Archer EMIYA not because he was simply weaker physically than said servant but rather more because he had no time to plan a way to kill Archer as well as still being injured at the time and thus far from his best.

Two, Don't forget any skills and abilities inherited from a Class card face a one rank degradation compared to the real Servant thus Kaleid Shirou would be one step below Archer EMIYA stats wise except for in one or two things(hem hem his Agility and his own developing Eye of the mind "True" skill do to his own training and combat experiences hem).

Eh, alrighty. We can wait 24 hours till this'll be added to FFD Shirou's profile unless someone objects.

So its now 4 in faver of FFD Shirou winning to Kaleid Shirou's 1 as well as a 1 for a stailmate/mutual kill for both.

Truth be told it would be a good fight and I would love to see how this fight would turn out if someone ended up writing it out wouldn't you all agree?

Anyone else want to add their two cents in on this topic before it comes to an end?

Back