• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza CRT number 1 million: The Tenma's

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the justifications for the 3-As are solely based on a WoG that scale them to characters who don't exist in the same verse, then I guess we'd probably have to kill them. That's all I can say.

Is there a consensus regarding in-verse WoG?

As far as I know we prioritise in verse feats, statements and overall showings over WoG and other sources, we generally use the other sources like WoG to simply support those showings and try to avoid using them for the justifications on its own.

So will that be enough people for this to be accepted? We have multiple mods as well as multiple people knowledgeable on the verse accept it.

Apparently, there some statements/WoG from Masada that might prove useful. (Credits to Alf for remembering and finding one of them)

Here's the one: https://w.atwiki.jp/god14/pages/310.html

This, to be exact Õêص£ƒþèµàïÒüºDies iraeÒü«Òâ®ÒéñÒâ│ÒâÅÒâ½ÒâêÒâ╗ÒâÅÒéñÒâëÒâ¬ÒâÆÒü¿Òü»ÕÉîµá╝(þÑ×Òü«ÕèáÞ¡ÀÒéÆõ©ÇÞ║½Òü½ÕÅùÒüæÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåµäÅÕæ│Òüº)ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒéëÒüùÒüäÒÇé

This statement compares the "initial state" (obviously not referring to Hadou God Reinhard) of Reinhard to Yakou's by saying that they are comparable and that both receive some form protection from their respective gods ( Mercurius in the case of Reinhard in the form of LLT and his stuffs, Hajun in the case of Yakou and his colorless Taiji ).

Considering that atwiki is used by Masada to info-dump the fans, maybe this could support Yakou's rating.

Has what has been accepted been applied?

imo WoG stats can be used as likely far higher i profiles

instead of directly giving a AP key to charatcers

there was an entire thread discussing about wog regarding cross-universe scaling back in around february and ryukama brought points about how those kind of things can be valid. what was the conclusion of that thread regarding this matter?

It did not amount to anything.

Though one thing is that Reinhard scales to Masahiko's Summons, which are stronger than Nakiri, though this still is consistant, we have found that Reinhard is 3-A when unrestricted due to defeating Methuselah.

Nakiri has been shown to be a lower degree of 3-A than Reinhard with N'on-High 1-A' LLT.

I assisted with Tenma Morei, Tenma Momiji, Tenma Numahime, and Tenma Sukuna pages. Psycho Warper is fixing some of my bolding and syntax. I just felt I should help as I did apply their last change, that being the High Outerversal Durability in both keys. Which is kinda nullified by this removal of Keys.

Also I have a render of Morei, Numahime and Ootake, all the other Tenma's have renders but Morei, Numahime and Ootake have CGs, can I add these photos?

Alright I should be done (Tho it would be nice if someone could quickly look it over to make sure theres no basic **** ups before its closed).

Sorry, but I am experiencing permission errors and am unable to upload the images, despite it working just fine on another wiki. In fact this was the case with various images, such as a photo of Quinn from the Avesta website, everybody else was able to be uploaded, but not her.

Looks good to me, thanks for fixing up my mistakes, have only edited a few profiles, many of which just being small grammer/spelling fixes. Along with the aforementioned Durability edit.

PsychoWarper said:
Hey Ant could you unlock the pages that are in the OP?
Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

They have alread been unlocked and we have edited all of them. I don't know who unlocked them though, as nobody messaged us on this thread.

Okay I went through again and fixed two small mistakes, Numahime still had her Key Definitions and also said "holding down and crushing down" instead of "holding and crushing down".

Well in english it makes little sense, as mountains are already being held down by gravity and just being part of the Earth. It doesn't seem like much of a feat to "hold one down" as much as it makes sense to just "hold up" one.

Holding up one would also make it easier to crush.

But I would trust Sleepy more considering the fact that he actually knows Japanese far better than me (I can only read children's stories, though my understanding of the spoken language is higher than that, but still quite low), it just doesn't make much sense to me.

I guess semantics of Japanese language were used. By the way, all the edits are done, right?

I believe so, me and Pyschowarper went through and edited them, and he fixed some of my mistakes as I am not that good at editing profiles yet, I have difficluties with bolding.

Psychowarper says he was done, and I went through again to check, fixed those mistakes, and I think the edits are done now. At least we have all the info in the correct structure.

We could ask Sleepy which translation is better, but I know he doesn't want to be involved in these Threads anymore, at least for right now.

So you can close this, if we find anything else, any small detail, that needs fixing me or Psycho can message you to get it fixed. But going through once more I can find no mistakes, and if there are any they aren't ones that can mess up the credibility or accuracy of the profile.

Basically if anything remains it would be things like small missepellings or other small typos.

Sure, I the locked the pages and I will close the thread since all the main changes were made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back