• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

I mean that's true. Dies Irae didn't touch on that and there are definitely scans for that.
But this 1-A discussion is for another day, let's stop now.
Best thing you could get from Dies Irae was the argument that the singularity "layers" were endlessly large holes that one would fall down forever through, and even stacking them ad infinitum can't reach the Throne. Other than that, that's about it for Dies Irae when it comes to inaccessibility. That, and the notion that gods have a greater transcendence that higher dimensions do and shit, which would also be 1A, albeit that's likely just flowery language.

Best thing you could get from Dies Irae was the argument that the singularity "layers" were endlessly large holes that one would fall down forever through, and even stacking them ad infinitum can't reach the Throne. Other than that, that's about it for Dies Irae when it comes to inaccessibility. That, and the notion that gods have a greater transcendence that higher dimensions do and shit, which would also be 1A, albeit that's likely just flowery language.
Yeah, there's also I think some scans from Avesta that talk about nature of throne I think but I'll have to check it.

We have kind of established that Singularity remains outside the expansion of higher dimensions and no matter how much you add them (higher Dimensions) you won't reach Singularity. But idfk why people are not sticking to one thing.
Because it’s still literally a hypothesis that no one can defend properly
Just use this

It's more straight forward.
Where is it from
There's a scene in 3 colours where Ren says he's the embodiment of his law so that can work too
There is a thread yuri made that said that ren and merc being the embodiments of theyre law is to vague for abstract existence.
the scan with Reinhard directly states that he “exists in the hearts of men” not only that he emobodies war, so I think it would be more effective ig also I just realized that it would actually give him type 8 immortality

It's already translated on SB:
The existences who reach this level become All of Creation itself, thus, the ideology and nature of he or she will become an omnipresent, universal Law regarding the current age... basically, the primordial mechanism of this work's world.
And anyway, there is much more proofs for abstract existence in Avesta.

Last edited:
Because it’s still literally a hypothesis that no one can defend properly
I can do so though. Just wait till I finish reading KKK. But I don't really care about Shinza"s tier for now because I like 1-B.

There is a thread yuri made that said that ren and merc being the embodiments of theyre law is to vague for
Everything12 posted some screenshots earlier which I think are good enough for abstract existence. And shuradou posted some info from Avesta too.

I can do so though. Just wait till I finish reading KKK. But I don't really care about Shinza"s tier for now because I like 1-B.
mhm, kk 🗿
Everything12 posted some screenshots earlier which I think are good enough for abstract existence. And shuradou posted some info from Avesta too.
Ik I was just saying the Reinhard example is specifically better than ren and mercerius’s example as it actually mentions abstractness.
and the first scan he sent wasnt talking about gods anyway

Ik I was just saying the Reinhard example is specifically better than ren and mercerius’s example as it actually mentions abstractness.
and the first scan he sent wasnt talking about gods anyway
It ok. What shuradou posted is way better than that Ren screenshot

You think Stagnation could be a better translation? Stopping/stoppage doesn't work that well in this context in English.

Also, I'm not seeing that from the translation? Additional context needed?

You think Stagnation could be a better translation?
Perhaps, but it means the same thing, every translation I ever got suggests stoppage or some form of "stop", it says nothing about time stop or whatever, but the stop does seem to be there.

I'll try pulling up the kanji.

停止

This seems to mean standstill, stoppage, and some other things.

I think Stagnation is probably the cleanest translation to English, the others sound a bit clunky. Though I guess standstill isn't too bad.

I'm calling it now, Soujirou and Shiori are the best characters in Shinza...besides Yato, of course. (We all love you, you mighty simp)

Yeah, I've seen worse. The Hajun that "fought" against the three colors was way creepier.
uG2NRfT_d.webp
aNMSRez_d.webp

Just a really brief summary of the Habaki vs Yato fight after rewatching it.

The Yatsukahagi are sacrificed and Yato is "revived" and restored to full power once more > freezes all of Creation along with the EE other than Habaki who somehow resists it > Yato absolutely godstomps Habaki with the latter only barely surviving cause of his ridiculous distortion > Habaki starts keeping up cause of Kikei Mandala > Rindou gets freed from the time stop due to her connection to Habaki (ig...? either that, or PIS) > Rindou frees the rest of the EE > Habaki rises up so much that he eventually surpasses Yato who accepts his defeat with a smile.

Pretty much, so the Taikyoku values that people have been assigning for the Gudou Gods only applies to their post-series selves. Before that, they were boosted by the Kikei Mandala, the Teratoma's Mandala. Pretty much all the EE was boosted from what I know of. Yakou was basically being fed Hajun's shit, so that's just a given, Ryuusui, well, I'm not too sure about her. Soujirou and Shiori definitely were, and were exceptions to the Gudou norm due to reasons already explained earlier in the thread. Habaki and Rindou, due to what I already pointed out, were also boosted. Now, as for why Habaki was able to resist the time stop when Yakou couldn't (for reference, Yakou is recognized as the strongest of the EE), well it might be because Yato was basically testing Habaki to see if they had what it took to beat Hajun. Other than that, it could be because of the ridiculous connection he has to Hajun.

Also, what's the context behind this scene?
1- Hajun opens up singularity with an angry look
2- he dives through it and reaches the throne, pops up in front of them
3- they are surprised who he is (the scene I showed)
4- he starts steamrolling them but the entire fight isn't drawn.

Back