• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinkalion E5 feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
According the Bio of Mad Feliz a kaiju from the anime he was actually producing actual Light lasers

Mad Feliz  A monster created by gathering attractions from an abandoned amusement park in Fukushima Prefecture. The body length is about 50m. An omnidirectional attack with a flash of light emitted from the gondola part and a blow with the main gun at the bottom. Its defensive ability was higher than that of Rail Loader, and it did not attract the slashing of Kaisatsu Sword at all, but it was defeated by the exchange of beams with Gran Cross . Before this, monsters appeared only at midnight, but after that, they will appear in the daytime.

This could probably upgrade Shinkalion E5 speed to FTL since he could react and dodge these lasers,

Snow Godzilla attacked E5 faster than he could react soo

These two calcs were accepted

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Dark-Carioca/Shinkalion_E5_tanks_an_explosion

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Apex_PredatorX/Shinkalion_Feats

And according characters Shinkalion can move faster than the speed of sound, which is At least Transonic speed.

We actually see later that one of the trains move so fast that they warp through space teleporting to another location

About the FTL reaction speed what do you think if we put if as likely FTL?

Thoughts?

Last edited:
You need a calculation blog for the feat.

The two calculations are fine if they were accepted, the statement of moving faster than sound seems uncontroversial. But source on the FTL reaction?

But if the FTL feat needs a calc, at least we can still going with the calcs and the Transonic speed feat as sometimes calc request need a huge amount of time to be done.

Well, I'm still not quite seeing evidence of them being real lasers. Simply being called lasers, or "Flash of light" or high energy lasers aren't quite evidence of being light speed. It's usually 3 out of 5 of those other points is the general requirement unless certain points are like very specific. But pretty much every thing else I said was good. I otherwise think Supersonic via "Being faster than the speed of sound" is fine for now.

Well, I'm still not quite seeing evidence of them being real lasers. Simply being called lasers, or "Flash of light" or high energy lasers aren't quite evidence of being light speed. It's usually 3 out of 5 of those other points is the general requirement unless certain points are like very specific. But pretty much every thing else I said was good. I otherwise think Supersonic via "Being faster than the speed of sound" is fine for now.
What about this one

We actually see later that one of the trains move so fast that they warp through space teleporting to another location

Well, that does sound kind of vague; sounds more like the lasers have teleportation; but I suppose it is possible for it to be lightspeed.

Well, that does sound kind of vague; sounds more like the lasers have teleportation; but I suppose it is possible for it to be lightspeed.
Sorry I forgot to give you context.... The Mechas in their train forms are this fast. They can travel through space-time just with mere speed

I still think that sounds more like dimensional travel or teleportation than it does lightspeed. But okay.

Okay. I will do so.

Thank you for helping out Medeus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back