• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinji Kido VS Will Stronghold

Well, would the superior AP and LS advantage even help WIll. Shinji could just go into the Mirror World and reappear to attack WIll if Will was to pin him. Also while Will has the the AP advantage (160 KT vs 109 KT) Shinji should be able to survive a few hits since he tanked Zolda's 109 KT attack. And while both aren't geniuses, Shnji does have more experience in hand to hand and sword combat. He also had access to Drageder who can assist Shinji in the fight, making it a 2 vs 1.

>Shinji kicks him into the mirror world

>he fights for a minute or a two

>shinji gets out of the mirror world

>will dies

To be fair, kicking someone into Mirror World isn't something Shinji would do. Also, they're in-character which mean neither of them is willing to kill.

Yes, Will have to deal with both Shinji and Drageder at same time, though AP and lifting strength advantage might help him alot.

Shinji is not a good fighter but he can still hold himself against other Riders like Ohja or Knight. If not, you could say that Shinji arguably more experienced in combat than Will.

With Shinji able to summon weapons and Drageder, he have more opinions to defend himself against Will.

I'm probably going toawrds Shinji becasue the Mirror World is somthing that he could use to his advantage, although I don't know if he would use it in character.

I don't know how strong Will's shockwaves are, so he's going to have a hard time get pass Drageder since Drageder has more mobility that Shinji.

Shinji could also use Strike Vent to attack Will from a safe distance while Drageder uses it own fire attacks.

Also while the AP difference is there, it's not like it's something that Shinji can't overcome. Will is 1.467x stronger than Shinji but considering how Shinji tanked Zolda's End of the World, Shinji should be able to survive hits from Will and take him out with Drageder.

Also also, couldn't Shinji just use the reflection of the lake in Central Park as a makeshift. Or could he only travel through only mirror and not reflections.

i think it's not the matter of "in charcater" with ryuki characters it's a matter of where are they fighting because any kick that would push an opponent far enough would potentially lead to mirror world

Does Will have anything to knockout Shinji before Shinji and Dregender knock out Will? Because the only way I see WIll wining is by pinning him or punching him hard enough to knock him out. But the first one can be countered with assistance from Dregender and the last one is possibly not going to happen because Shinji's durability is possible higher that Will's attack potency.

i think Shinji's durability is higher than his ap because jesus he takes alot of punishment throughout the series

So yeah, I'm pretty sure we both agreed that Shinji takes the victory right? I'm kinda new to this and I don't really know what happens next.

What BERRIES555 said, this is base Ryuki not Survive form. You vote for Shinji right?

Also, Will do have AP advantage but being 1.467x time stronger isn't that big of number, Shinji can still pack a few punches.

Back