• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shin Malphur vs Eiji Hino

Are you talking about the while Conceptual Immortality so can't be negated? I mean they are Conceptual in nature, but I'm pretty sure they haven't shown any feats of getting any special Negation Resistance, so they would only work the same way all Conceptual Immortality things work. What a conceptual Immortality naturally gives I have no idea.

Though three of them do, as they say, very visibly come out and block the first lethal strike before slotting themselves into his belt to transform him into his form. But no one has got past the medals blocking the lethal attack nor stopped the transformation, but no one actually tried because it's like rule of the genre that transformation sequences are never interrupted no matter how long they take.

WHYNAUT said:
"Regenerationn (High-Godly; Sungsingers can come back from being retroactively erased across the Vault of Glass)"
Huh, where can i find this? It's not on the profile.

Even if that is true, Shin Malpur regen negation needs to be updated to his strongest feats. His current feat is low godly neg.

Okay so does anything stop Shin's attacks from just shooting through the medals that do come out?

Not particularly, only three of the medals come out at a time to block a attack.

Everything12 said:
Its never exactly explained where they are, but its likely they are not physically anywhere in his body. Something like a Soul, they are "in" a person but if you open them up you will never find them.
Wasn't there that one time when OOO used the Taka Head to locate the Core Medal, then rip it off Mezool, and get Shauta Combo?

Also, Greeeds' bodies are made up like: Flesh = Cell Medals, Vital (sorta) Organs = Core Medals, Truly Vital Organ = The one Core Medal they decided to put their consciousness in.

Yeah I guess their have been cases where Greeeds have had their Core Medals taken from their body just by having someone stick their arm in them and pull them out.

Everything12 said:
Yeah I guess their have been cases where Greeeds have had their Core Medals taken from their body just by having someone stick their arm in them and pull them out.
Mind you those "people" also has Conceptual Manipulation as all Greeeds do, something Shin completely lacks.

There has been flat 0 instances where a normie person was able to do so.

Akreious said:
Mind you those "people" also has Conceptual Manipulation as all Greeeds do, something Shin completely lacks.

Did you just say TaToBa OOO has Conceptual Manip?

Also. Didn't somebody here said something about High Godly negging is a conceptual neg?

Diinou HotHead said:
Akreious said:

Did you just say TaToBa OOO has Conceptual Manip?
Also. Didn't somebody here said something about High Godly negging is a conceptual neg?
Pardon my sarcasm, but ah yes. A Form which literally uses the Conceptual Energy of a Conceptual Item to make armour and weaponry isn't... conceptual... despite being the same Energy...

Because... it's... not?

Yeah that doesn't really work.

Also High-Godly is being able to regenerate from Conceptual Destruction. You're negating THAT ability, not conceptually destroying them or anything. Being able to negate High-Godly does not mean you can negate/destroy Concepts willy nilly without the feats to back it up.

Eh...High-godly Regenerationn is the ability to regenerate even your concepts are erased. Negating regenation at that level is a pretty big deal, and more than enough to destroys the core medals.

Back