• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shin Malphur vs Eiji Hino

What does Eiji start off with? Shin starts with the golden gun, which would kill Eiji if he hits.

Tajador Combo usually starts by flying up and spamming fireball when against ranged enemies.

What can Shin's Golden gun do against Eiji's Immortal 8? (His Core Medal needs conceptual manipulation to be permanently put down. He can still be incapacitated by separating his Core away tho)

I see well Shin resists fire manipulation and seems to be more skilled, so he'd hold the advantage in a range fight like that.

His Golden Gun can't neg that, but after seeing Eiji come back from that he'd definitely use the Thorn, which could negate that.

If Eiji can't beat him in Tajadol there is other form to considered about since he can simply change it on the fly.

However Shin resist basically everything Eiji can do to him except for Blackhole BFR once again.

Going to Inconclusive due to the fact that Eiji can pop into Gatakiriba and clone overwhelm Shin but Shin can also just kill Eiji beforehand.

I don't think Shin would be as easy to overwhelm with clones as the Dark Blade. Shin has better range than the Dark Blade, is extremely skilled and has faced large groups of enemies before. Not to mention each attack from Shin one-shots them.

Eiji's cloning capabilities can easily goes to hundreds in 5 seconds at base form. King OOO which is weaker version of Eiji by this point could overwhelm neighbor countries with sheer number due to Gatakiriba alone. Even if we low balled that number it should amounted to a few ten of thousands Eiji skittering around.

But if Shin one-shots from the start then not much Eiji can do to him.

Shin's Light can oppose The sword logic on a top tier like Oryx's one didn't he? Then I guess nor any OOO thingy could do anything to him.

That's not really how the Light and Sword Logic work and Shin hasn't fought Oryx. The BFR could work, but it's very likely Shin kills Eiji before he uses it.

WHYNAUT said:
That's not really how the Light and Sword Logic work and Shin hasn't fought Oryx. The BFR could work, but it's very likely Shin kills Eiji before he uses it.
I think we can scaling from fireteam guardians who can withstand Oryx sword logic thingy through sheer the light powers.

Except that that's not what happened. The Guardians were also using the Sword Logic and were only able to do anything against Oryx by using his own power against him. Shin also wasn't part of that fireteam and we aren't that quick to scale things to other characters on this wiki.

WHYNAUT said:
Except that that's not what happened. The Guardians were also using the Sword Logic and were only able to do anything against Oryx by using his own power against him. Shin also wasn't part of that fireteam and we aren't that quick to scale things to other characters on this wiki.
Didn't Gambit man stated Shin powers are more potentially greater than those fireteam? If I do nor get mistook.

No he simply said that Shin would probably outshoot the Guardian, which doesn't say anything about the rest of their abilities.

Ok then we can drop that one. But Eiji BFR is using through a gravity+Space-Time hax doesn't it? And all guardians are technically resists against Void energy which consists those kind of stuff too.

Okay I'll vote Shin then. He only needs two attacks to kill Eiji and due to the scenario it's in-character for him to start with them too. It's also very unlikely he'll miss the attacks.

WHYNAUT said:
Okay I'll vote Shin then. He only needs two attacks to kill Eiji and due to the scenario it's in-character for him to start with them too. It's also very unlikely he'll miss the attacks.
If those attacks are lethal then they are unlikely to hit since the PuToTyra medals will exit Eiji's body to protect him and also forcibly transform him.

So if Shin really only needs TWO attacks to kill Eiji, it's actually far worse since it'd activate PuToTyra. Smaller, weaker attacks in a "Death by million papercuts" approach is generally much more effective against Eiji as it wouldn't auto-activate Eiji's deadliest form. There's no conceptual destruction on Shin's profile so these medals will tank everything with 0 problems and if Shin gets hit by PuToTyra, he's going to be hurting a lot as the attack isn't only EE, but rather it's also Conceptual which is the part that isn't resisted.

I don't think that really helps him. The first attack simply destroys his body through hax he doesn't resist and far superior AP. And the second attack negs multiple immortalities, including Type 8, and negs High-Godly regen/resurrection. The High-Godly is still listed as Mid-Godly from before the regen revision.

"The first attack simply destroys his body through hax he doesn't resist and far superior AP."

The PuToTyra Core Medals flies out and lol nopes the first attack then...? Because if that's immediately fatal then it WILL activate, which is something Shin has absolutely 0 counter for.

" And the second attack negs multiple immortalities, including Type 8, and negs High-Godly regen/resurrection."

None of which is "Destroys an object which by all rights is conceptual". Not Type 8 Immortal or any level of Regen, but it literally is the conceptual thing.

WHYNAUT said:
So why would he need to destroy that?
Because it would fly into the way of ANY of Shin's attacks and prevent Eiji from dying. Effectively, they will use themselves as body shields and Shin is incapable of breaking through them by any capacity.

Also Eiji's body is MADE of those PuToTyra Medals anyways. Without destroying Eiji's Core Medals, you can't kill Eiji. It's basic Greeed Physiology.

So they need to fly in front of the attack first? In that case I don't see why Shin wouldn't be able to slip shots between them.

That gets negated though.

WHYNAUT said:
So they need to fly in front of the attack first? In that case I don't see why Shin wouldn't be able to slip shots between them.
That gets negated though.
Seeing as the Medals are INSIDE Eiji's body, that's a little hard.

Also slip shots in between medals he didn't account for and has no knowledge about and by the time they do their thing, Eiji's already in PuToTyra? Does not sound like a good strategy at all.

No, it doesn't get negated. Did you just ignore literally everything of what I just said? You can negate Immortalities all you like, this guy is conceptual in nature and if you don't negate something on such a level then you aren't negating them.

I see, so are they like right under his "skin" or sonething?

That was still without the knowledge that they're inside him.

Yes and High-Godly negates at that level...

Immortality and Regenerationn Negation via Thorn (The Thorn is capable of devouring the light of Guardians to prevent their Ghosts from healing or resurrecting them)

This doesn't sound like High Godly neg at all. It's low godly neg at best.

WHYNAUT said:
I see, so are they like right under his "skin" or sonething?

That was still without the knowledge that they're inside him.

Yes and High-Godly negates at that level...
Its never exactly explained where they are, but its likely they are not physically anywhere in his body. Something like a Soul, they are "in" a person but if you open them up you will never find them.

"Regenerationn (High-Godly; Sungsingers can come back from being retroactively erased across the Vault of Glass)"

Back