• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shikamaru Nara vs Lelouch Vi Britannia

After finally watching Code Geass I must indulge my desires in making Lelouch matches lol. I'm not too sure about how this will go but hopefully it'll go well.

Both are at full power, have full knowledge on each other, are fully armed, and encounter each other completely by chance. Speed Equalized.

Shikamaru Nara: 0

Lelouch vi Britannia: 0

Inconclusive: 2

Well with speed equal and full knowlede Lelouch should take this. If Lelouch knows exactly how Shikamaru's jutsu works, and is in his mech, then he'd immediatly retreat out of Shikamaru's range and blast him from a distance, and since speed is equal, if both of them react at the same time Shikamaru can't actually catch Lelouch.

Lelouch also oneshots btw. Also if speed's equal doesn't that null Shunshin? Or how are we doing that now?

No that does not null Shunshin bro it's a speed ehancement and that's allowed in battles with speed equal

Shikamaru excels in all of the physicals department.

He has better stamina, a strong will, isn't as weak and volatile as Lelouch as well.

AstralKing7 said:
No that does not null Shunshin bro it's a speed ehancement and that's allowed in battles with speed equal
It is null, the only thing can bypass speed equal match if it's time manipulation.

AstralKing7 said:
Shikamaru excels in all of the physicals department.

He has better stamina, a strong will, isn't as weak and volatile as Lelouch as well.
Umm Lelouch is in a mech.......

Anyway yeah I'll go ask about the whole speed equal thing.

You said excels in all physical departments. Being in a Mech that is 8-A while Shikamaru is only High 8-C physically simply means Shikamaru's physical advantage against Lelouch's physique is countered big time against the mech. Also as far stamina is concerned a Mech doesn't really have stamina it just keeps going.

Weak and volatile Lelouch? Weak physically yes. Volatile? Hasn't stopped Lelouch from winning.

The issue for Shikamaru is that the Mech waaaaaaaaay out ranges him. I didn't realize Shikamaru had a speed amp. My previous statement was based almost entirely on equal speed meaning Shika wouldn't actually catch Lelouch, but now, with the speed amp Shika can catch him, trap him and bust through his armor. Lelouch can't use weapons with his town-level shield up. I'm actually gonna change to Inconclusive for now. I'dlike to hear some more input first.

Can Lelouch influence what's around him to fight for him?

Voting for Tie right now though due to conditions of the match. Lelouch has the potential to immediately use his Geass but Shikimaru has stats. If it's equal speed it becomes an issue of who pulls out their trump card first and they might end up taking out each other.

I belive SBA allows for even Paradoxical situations to allow for each character to be at their fullest. So in SBA the time would be whatever grant Shika his greatest range. The issue for Lelouch right now is he's in his mech, and his geass needs eye contact. A screen viewing the outside world won't be enough. His Geass is worthless in this fight anyway since Shika has full knowledge. He'll never look Lelouch in the eye. He'll use his headband to blind himself if he has to. Like I said before, Lelouch isn't gonna stay in close. He try to retreat and blast Shika from afar.

It isn't though? I've seen longer jumps in time and still those threads have been added

Nico-v11 said:
You said excels in all physical departments. Being in a Mech that is 8-A while Shikamaru is only High 8-C physically simply means Shikamaru's physical advantage against Lelouch's physique is countered big time against the mech. Also as far stamina is concerned a Mech doesn't really have stamina it just keeps going.
Weak and volatile Lelouch? Weak physically yes. Volatile? Hasn't stopped Lelouch from winning.
Whats stoping him from possesing the mech?

Nico-v11 said:
A month is not a necro
Technically it is, but it just depends on if people want to inforce it or not. Personally, I'm kinda invested and would like to see a conclusion. Have you posted a link here yet? Could help get some more disscussion going.

Dragonboi9191 said:
As I stated before, Shikamaru's main issue is Lelouch's massive range advantage. SBA puts distance at 4km so Shikamaru has to dodge Multi-City block level attacks until he can close the distance and considering Shika needs to be within several meters that's gonna be kinda hard. If speed is equalized to Lelouch's mech then it's not as bad considering Shika has a speed amp, is what I'd like to say but then I realized Lelouch can fly. How does Shikamaru's Shadow Possesion work on flying opponents? The shadow is still on the ground but Lelouch is not touching his shadow anymore.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Nico-v11 said:
A month is not a necro
Technically it is, but it just depends on if people want to inforce it or not. Personally, I'm kinda invested and would like to see a conclusion. Have you posted a link here yet? Could help get some more disscussion going.

Dragonboi9191 said:
As I stated before, Shikamaru's main issue is Lelouch's massive range advantage. SBA puts distance at 4km so Shikamaru has to dodge Multi-City block level attacks until he can close the distance and considering Shika needs to be within several meters that's gonna be kinda hard. If speed is equalized to Lelouch's mech then it's not as bad considering Shika has a speed amp, is what I'd like to say but then I realized Lelouch can fly.
How does Shikamaru's Shadow Possesion work on flying opponents? The shadow is still on the ground but Lelouch is not touching his shadow anymore.
A shadow is still a shadow, so he could in theory catch a person in the air. THis is never confimed though. Shikamaru might also move his shadow underground, where he has infinite range. But again, hes never done this.

About those town level shields.

Can he use his geass through them? He might be able to catch Shikamaru's eye and geass him if he's turtling while Shikamaru is working out how to get through.

Monarch Laciel said:
About those town level shields.
Can he use his geass through them? He might be able to catch Shikamaru's eye and geass him if he's turtling while Shikamaru is working out how to get through.
Maybe? I think they might be semi-tranparent, but Lelouch is still in the mech

Actually scratch that. His mask had a retractable piece he needed to move in order to geass people without removing the whole thing.

Back