• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shigaraki Update?

The most notable thing I saw was him disintegrating the stress ball attacks and possibly dispersing even gusts of wind/shockwaves with his quirk. However I am not quite sure if this is the correct interpretation since that moment in the manga was honestly a bit confusing to me

You can ask Therefir to comment here.

I think he's comperable to Infinite 100% Izuku or Overhaul. At the very least, he could negate his power output...probably. The end of chapter 238 teased at Shigaraki probably disintigrating a large chunk of the city they're fighting in.

Bump.

Shigaraki is going to need a much bigger upgrade after what he did to Deika city in the recent chapter.

Except I'm not rly? Just overall, the power output is very similar to All For One's. Of course there's time and range to take into account, but I'm fairly certain Shigi will probably land in low 7/high 8.

U can't calc that.

Also I'm saying there are different ways to calc things which is why I'm saying it wouldn't necessarily be rated the same as one feat because it uses a different method. Liek a city wide vaporization compared to a city wide fragmented calc would both give very different ratings

I kept asking people to calc Geten vs Dabi but no one ever did.

I don't know if they calc'd Redestro's 80% either.

You should definitely ask Therefir and other calc group members to perform this calculation.

Well, he very quickly destroyed almost an entire town.

He also lived getting hit by re-destros attack

I mean he had to touch it and block that large shockwave

Yes he had to, otherwise he would have been squashed in all likelihood

Edit:He had to destroy it, not tank it for the record

So thats a durability upgrade unless it scales to his durability or its just at least building Levl and MCB level or small town level durability

As There pointed out, Shigaraki got his hand easily destroyed by a weaker Redestro which contradicts him tanking a full power hit from a stronger redestro

It simply doesn't make much sense for Shigaraki to suddenly become so much tougher when the only thing that grew in the fight was a non durability enhancing power

He got faster as mentioned by re-desro after getting his memories back so safe to assume he got stronger also his hands probably hold back his memories to hold back his power and when he was free from his memories he got a stat amp

I mean the dude went from destroying a building with his quirk to destroying a town with his quirk all just after getting his memories back

Durability isn't something you subconsciously hold back, it is much more constant than speed. Moving faster or activating your powers to a greater extent after getting better control of your emotions is far more believable than becoming more durable

True but there isn't any other way to explain how the hell he lived getting hit to touch the ball that made that shockwave

PIS or his decay now being able to disintegrate even shockwaves. The latter would be one hell of an upgrade to his hax

No, Tomura's durability definitely didn't go up.

The whole reason why he was able to survive contact with the Burden attack is because he destroyed it as he touched it.

I will unsubscribe to this thread due to time constraints. You can send me a message later if you need my help.

I think Shigaraki should scale from the Shockwave At Least. The weaker Re-Destro that harmed Shigaraki would scale above Shigaraki physically.

The Shockwave afterall is only a byproduct

So wait is Shigaraki going to physically scale to 100% Re-Destro's shockwave or is it only for when he's using Decay?

Well, the Shockwave should be significantly weaker than actually making contact. This is implied also in the feat. I see no good Reason Shigaraki can't physically scale from the Shockwave physically.

Tomura was getting wrecked by a much weaker Re-Destro, and was having his hand crushed just by being pinched.

More evidence is needed before upgrading his stats.

Back