• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shifuto vs Half Maiden Cinder

I mean this is a legit matchup, they have like almost the same AP.

Cinder is 115 Kilotons I believe

Okay so to get this going (since it's a legit matchup and I honestly, from a glance, think it can go either way)

The AP is 143 Kilotons for Cinder and 127.44025919457827437858508604207 for Shifuto, and considering he's in central park, he can raise it by absorbing Electricity like good ol' Cole MacGrath

The speed is >>>Mach 6.0095214577259 for Cinder and >>Mach 6 for Shifuto, it's actually super even and of course, Shifuto can get beefed.

Cinder likes ranged combat and Shifuto likes getting close

I'll sit back and let Wooper do stuff

I'm sorry Shifuto, but I'm gonna have to say Cinder takes this. Her EP might be some serious trouble for Shifuto, since he's never really dealt with that before. Shifuto doesn't really have many tricks up his sleeve other than "PUNCH THE ****** IN THE FACE AND SHOCK THEM," though, I will give credit where credit is due, Shifuto is pretty intelligent and maybe he could whip up some kind of strategy. But then there's also Magic, which Shifuto hasn't dealt with before either, so...oof

Again, EP in of itself is only situational in use, and Shifuto is already perfectly visible. Also, she's never dealt with such a short opponent, which would throw off their fighting style and leave them at a major backfoot.

Just firing energy blasts isn't anything unique just because "magic" is slapped onto it. Shifuto's dealt with that plenty of times.

Back