• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shiba Tatsuya vs Sith Gauntlet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiba Tatsuya runs the Sith gauntlet. The sith lords are holding Miyuki hostage. How far can he go? This could either be canon star wars, or EU star wars.

Darthvader-white-pose

vs

Tatsuya Shiba
One of the most overpowered anime characters out there.

EDIT: I know this said "Sith Gauntlet", but to be honest I think any Sith even 10% as powerful as Vader can at least match Shiba Tatsuya one-on-one. So I don't think he'll get very far up the Sith ladder.

Darth Vader can potentially blitz physically since Shiba Tatsuya's reactions range from Hypersonic+ to potentially Relativistic. Vader's speed is at least Sub-Relativistic. Additionally, the range of Shiba Tatsuya's magic without using the Third Eye CAD is only as far as he can see, while Darth Vader can easily attack someone with Force Choke from the other side of the planet—and EU-Vader can easily attack from a distant planet in the same system.

Given that it is unclear how the Force functions, we cannot assume that Shiba can decompose it directly. Nor can we assume that he can even perceive of the Force directly, due to his unknowable level of sensitivity to the Force. Certain direct Force abilities like basic Push and Choke do not seem to have significant travel time, appearing to act on the target(s) immediately, making them very hard to react to.

While Shiba Tatsuya has a resistance to mind manipulation, Darth Vader is very skilled and powerful in the use of mental Force and may still pose a threat when using telepathy.This is especially true for EU-Vader, who possesses special telepathy skills such as Dun Moch, which allows him to probe the minds of even experienced individuals normally capable of blocking out such probes.

I believe the advantage goes to Darth Vader in this match.

Shiba Tatsuya's demon right cannot be seen with the human eye as well as moving at relativistic speeds. I am assuming advantage goes to Darth Vader if this is in close combat, but Shiba Tatsuya has material burst which can easily catch Vader off guard.

I wonder if Darth Vader's sub-atomic matter manipulation can hold his body together if hit by decomposition. Vader should crush Tatsuya' chest/heart for an extended duration then.

Vader would take this imo.

He is 80% of Sidious, meaning that his Telepathy should be in the scale of millions if not billions of individuals.

I don't how how well Shiba can resist TP, but i doubt it's on that scale.

His SAM is also pretty good, he's better at it than Windu was.

The Force is a 4D concept, as it exists beyond the Concept of Time and it's omnipresent in the Universe(s).

Crazystarf said:
Shiba Tatsuya's demon right cannot be seen with the human eye as well as moving at relativistic speeds. I am assuming advantage goes to Darth Vader if this is in close combat, but Shiba Tatsuya has material burst which can easily catch Vader off guard.
I wonder if Darth Vader's sub-atomic matter manipulation can hold his body together if hit by decomposition. Vader should crush Tatsuya' chest/heart for an extended duration then.
Force Precognition should be more than enough to allow Darth Vader to avoid the Demon Right, since it allows for reaction to things that the user cannot see or hear, such as supersonic attacks approaching from behind them. To be honest, Vader's precognition is just unfair, since Vader is already faster than Shiba. It's looking like Vader probably blitzes Shiba in this fight.

Since the specific details of Demon Right and Force interaction is unknowable, it may very well be possible that a Force barrier could altogether block Demon Right from decomposing Vader directly. Conversely, it may be that the Demon Right can go right through a Force barrier like it wasn't there. Since it's entirely unknowable, we'll assume that Vader's use of the Force to manipulate matter can counteract Shiba's use of the Demon Right at a roughly one-to-one basis—that is to say, it would cost Vader the same amount of Force energy to resist the Demon Right as it costs Shiba to enact it with psions—for the sake of "fairness" to both. Tutaminis may allow Darth Vader to absorb [some of] the effects of an [indirect] Material Burst.

If CIS is still active, Shiba will not use decomposition magic at the beginning of the battle and should still have his limiters in place.

Also this topic does not have to be just about Darth Vader; any other sith can join in on this discussion; (Exar Kun; Revan?)

Crazystarf said:
Also this topic does not have to be just about Darth Vader; any other sith can join in on this discussion; (Exar Kun; Revan?)
Like I said, I'm pretty sure any Sith even a tenth as powerful as Vader could possibly hold their own against Shiba, so individuals like Exar Kun and Revan should have no problems beating Shiba if Vader doesn't.

I believe a person who has knowledge of Mahouka can better answer this question. Perhaps precog may enough for Vader to avoid something that cannot be seen or sensed in a conventional sense, but since the force is a 4-D entity, it could be used to tell the future of an incoming attack. If Vader can dodge DR, Vader wins.

Kun and Reborn Revan are both far weaker than EU Vader.

EU Vader has been, confirmed by Lucas, as being 80% of the power of Sidious.

The closest Sith Lord to compare to would be Vitate if i had to guess.

Vader cannot access Shatterpoint, it's the talent that allows the Force Wielder to sense things that are going to happen regardless of the time or timeline.

Neither Vader nor Anakin possessed this talent.

However, Vader does have advanced force precog, sensing intentions before they happen etc.

If this is EU Vader, he moves at Revalistic speeds and has Lightspeed reactions. And this is a for sure thing not potentially. No matter how you spin it, Shiba can't hit him.

I wonder, would the distance between fighters matter by a significant amount? I imagine if the fighters are 10 km away from each other the fight would be different.

Tatsuya isn't restricted by distance at all thanks to Elemental Sight. He can instantly disintegrate anything, anywhere. The question is whether his opponent can block his Mist Dispersal/Demon Right.

Alsaer said:
Tatsuya isn't restricted by distance at all thanks to Elemental Sight. He can instantly disintegrate anything, anywhere. The question is whether his opponent can block his Mist Dispersal/Demon Right.
That doesn't really mean anything if Vader can casually block attempts to disintegrate him. Additionally, given Vader's precognitive abilities, I doubt he wouldn't see that coming and take steps to avoid or interfere with it accordingly. Besides, given that Vader has superior reactions, I don't see Tatsuya making the first hit, so Vader alrready has an advantage there. Given that Vader can resist transmutation, why wouldn't he be able to block Demon Right, which one might consider a form of transmutation? Besides, if Vader can manipulate matter directly on a sub-atomic scale, who is to say that he can't use this ability to actively interfere with Demon Right's and block it from distintegrating him? Who is to say he can't use this ability to disintegrate Tatsuya instead? The question then, is whose sub-atomic matter manipulation is superior.

My vote goes to Vader then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back