• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shiba Tatsuya vs Naruto-Verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
how far can he go?

scenario 1: without genjutsu...

scenario 2: with genjutsu (it is seen as some kind of mental-magic spell because of verse-equiv)

If I remember correctly, Onii-sama has likely relativistic reactions (reading the spell lines while they are casting, undertanding what crap it does, then lol!nope the spell; oh and decomposed a lightspeed attack) but with supersonic (base) movements only.

Even loopcasting agi up spells, he still falls short if there are too many targets to decompose (as he can only decompose 36 targets at the same time w/o loop cast and w/ limiter on).

There, however is no dodging it as it has no projectile speed, aside from exiting from Onii-sama's gun range.

His durability leaves much to be desired though.

So, is this a gauntlet or all at once?

Nagato903 said:
Easy for naruto vers
Not really. Apparently this is a gauntlet, and despite Onii-sama's low durability and supersonic base movement speed, he has reaction speeds likely reaching relativistic, has Demon Right that ignores durability and very, very high pain threshold (recieving the equivalent of getting his arm cut off x 150 times due to the backlash of his use of Divine Left for 0.2 seconds as it heals the damage and transfer the pain to him as phantom pain; healing himself doesn't have backlash though).

If jutsu and magic are made equivalent, Onii-sama then can cancel jutsus with Gram Dispersion or make it explode in the face with Gram Demolition.

He can also use Decomposition (or Demon Right) as a shield (ala TSB) to wrap around his body to vaporize any object, or attack that comes close.

Demon Right can't be avoided by something Onii-sama can aim at, therefore the only way to counteract it is not get aimed at at all. His aim is also impeccable as through the use of Elemental Sight (Mahouka's equivalent to super Byakugan on steroids), he can kill an incorporeal parasite inside someone's head without harming the person.

Then he has loop cast which boosts his ability to spam his magic by some degree I am not privy of, even then, he can hit up to 36 targets 'at the same time' without loop cast and still having a limiter on.

Verdict:

Dare I say, he reaches high tiers, or at the very least, mid-high tiers, so long as he can move his body fast enough to react, which given his powers, doesn't need much movement.

Gemmysaur said:
Nagato903 said:
Easy for naruto vers
Not really. Apparently this is a gauntlet, and despite Onii-sama's low durability and supersonic base movement speed, he has reaction speeds likely reaching relativistic, has Demon Right that ignores durability and very, very high pain threshold (recieving the equivalent of getting his arm cut off x 150 times due to the backlash of his use of Divine Left for 0.2 seconds as it heals the damage and transfer the pain to him as phantom pain; healing himself doesn't have backlash though).
If jutsu and magic are made equivalent, Onii-sama then can cancel jutsus with Gram Dispersion or make it explode in the face with Gram Demolition.

He can also use Decomposition (or Demon Right) as a shield (ala TSB) to wrap around his body to vaporize any object, or attack that comes close.

Demon Right can't be avoided by something Onii-sama can aim at, therefore the only way to counteract it is not get aimed at at all. His aim is also impeccable as through the use of Elemental Sight (Mahouka's equivalent to super Byakugan on steroids), he can kill an incorporeal parasite inside someone's head without harming the person.

Then he has loop cast which boosts his ability to spam his magic by some degree I am not privy of, even then, he can hit up to 36 targets 'at the same time' without loop cast and still having a limiter on.

Verdict:

Dare I say, he reaches high tiers, or at the very least, mid-high tiers, so long as he can move his body fast enough to react, which given his powers, doesn't need much movement.
Kaguya just teleports it.

Nagato903 said:
Kaguya just teleports it.
And? I said he would reach mid-high and possibly high tiers.

Kaguya is god-tier.

You are not contributing in any way.

With genjutsu he loses to anyone who can use genjutsu because they basically slit his throat while he's under the genjutsu.

Without it, I would put him at maybe the tsuchikage's level at beast considering their powers are somwhat similar. Even though he can disintergrate at sub relv, his reaction speed is nowhere that fast not to mention all the shadow clones and earth clones, and hiding in the ground techniques.

^but genjutsu is in this fight equivlized, it is some kind of mental-spell, couldnt shiba protect himself?

GreatestSin said:
^but genjutsu is in this fight equivlized, it is some kind of mental-spell, couldnt shiba protect himself?
If we're going by verse equalization, genjutsu is useless. Is everything equalized, or just genjutsu?

I don't think Shiba has any counter illusion spell, I don't think they use illusion spells in irregular at the magic high school. he can neutralize magic, but if he doesn't know about illusions, once he realizes it'll be too late. He wouldn't be able to move a finger.

To be honest though, I said he was at tsuchikage's level due to his dispersion ability, but he isn't quite as durable. he'd probably lose to someone like pain due to his op hacks (animal path to tire him out combined with sucking his soul).

If he's fightning someone like itachi, he would probably still lose due to shadow clone techniques assuming no gejutsu, and there's always amateratsu, he would never think that he could be set on fire by simply being stared at, or the totsuka blade which would seal him.

that's why i think tsukikage's level may be where i'd put him at. (though he can't fly like the tsuchikage i suppose).

I suppose one thing in his advantage is that he can decompose pretty much anything, but that's probably why it's bad to put it against the naruto verse, because literally they use shadow clones or substuitions all the time, they don't really fight the same way gladiators do. If he was put up against the one piece verse, he probably fair better due to decomposition hacks.

Since it kind of ignores conventional durability, he may even be able to take down an admiral if they don't know about it (though one piece has logia hacks so maybe only Fujitora)

Aurasuke said:
I don't think Shiba has any counter illusion spell, I don't think they use illusion spells in irregular at the magic high school. he can neutralize magic, but if he doesn't know about illusions, once he realizes it'll be too late. He wouldn't be able to move a finger.
To be honest though, I said he was at tsuchikage's level due to his dispersion ability, but he isn't quite as durable. he'd probably lose to someone like pain due to his op hacks (animal path to tire him out combined with sucking his soul).

If he's fightning someone like itachi, he would probably still lose due to shadow clone techniques assuming no gejutsu, and there's always amateratsu, he would never think that he could be set on fire by simply being stared at, or the totsuka blade which would seal him.

that's why i think tsukikage's level may be where i'd put him at. (though he can't fly like the tsuchikage i suppose).

I suppose one thing in his advantage is that he can decompose pretty much anything, but that's probably why it's bad to put it against the naruto verse, because literally they use shadow clones or substuitions all the time, they don't really fight the same way gladiators do. If he was put up against the one piece verse, he probably fair better due to decomposition hacks.

Since it kind of ignores conventional durability, he may even be able to take down an admiral if they don't know about it (though one piece has logia hacks so maybe only Fujitora)
Actually, they do use in Mahouka, and Tatsuya can negate it. The thing here is most people in the Narutoverse don't have the hax necessary to kill him for good. Pain would be able to put him down for good with soul sucking, but only if Tatsuya doesn't decompose them fast enough. I think he could deal with the clones, since most people can't summon so many of them at once, and Tatsuya's limit is 36 target's. If i recall,only Madara and Naruto can produce that many clones. The Totsuka Blade would be a real problem, as would the Amaterasu. But Tatsuya's pain resistance is quite high, i think he can handle it. That coupled with his regen would allow him to survive it, and kill the user with decomposition magic, depending on who the user is. I say he gets to the Mid-High Tiers of the Narutoverse, due to some people being immune to anything but Taijutsu and Senjutsu, and people that can seal him or suck his soul.

NotEvenHuman said:
If we're going by verse equalization, genjutsu is useless. Is everything equalized, or just genjutsu?
chakra in itself, think about a third verse in which shiba and the naruto chars have the same energy for their abilitys but use it in different ways...

Well it would also depend on the terrain. If it's like in thie hidden leaf with many places to hide, there's plenty of oppertunites for tatsuya to trip on poison or some bomb.

Pain also has a bunch of other hax, like almighty pull and push, as well as lasers and missiles. The animal path's dog won't die unless you kill the summoner, and pain can always just hide in a chameleon and become invinsible.

It's true that if Tatsuya uses his reverse spell to stop amateratsu he could survive quite a bit, but I think naruto's genjutsu's are on a whole different level than Mahouka's (i don't remember them using any but i've only watched the anime so far). But that would probably be enough for him to be distracted to get hit by the totsuka blade.

someone like deidara for him since he could probably take him out in a suicide attack.

the strongest person he may be able to beat would probably beat is someone like killer bee in his tailed beast mode if he strikes first. (due to anti durability hacks apparently, though i don't know if he could decompose something of that side, if his ability has any effect on something that is Chakra and not real matter such as the tailed beast). (he may lose to killer bee in his human or tailed beast form due to speed disadvantage (as far as i'm aware from watching the anime).

the strongest person he could take out reasonably is probably someone like the tsuchikage due to his attacks being slightly faster, both have pretty much the same attacks.

he would probably lose to every edo tensei for obvious reasons though.

GreatestSin said:
NotEvenHuman said:
chakra in itself, think about a third verse in which shiba and the naruto chars have the same energy for their abilitys but use it in different ways...
In that case Tatsuya stops at anything that can be harmed only by taijutsu, but wins against anything else. Unless the whole Immunity-to-anything-but-physical-blows thing is also turned off, in that case i think he clears.

Aurasuke said:
Tatsuya has elemental sight which allows him to access the information dimension. It's kinda like seeing everything in data format. You hit a snag, you look at the source codes (or something, idk, not a computer techie) to do some debugging. Think of it as Byakugan in sage mode or something. Physical distance is moot in elemental sight and Onii-sama can verify existence of objects or people itself, therefore can see through clones and likely through low-end genjutsu.

Chakra and whatever energy source they use in Mahouka (eidos?) equalized means that genjutsu CAN FINALLY work, as without chakra in the opponent, there is nothing to hit genjutsu with.

Besides, if a ninja tries to make a clone, Tatsuya can cancel the casting by messing with the chakra flow (since this is equalized) which can make the jutsu fizzle out, or explode in their face.

@ not even human

I'm assuming your not talking about any Edo Tensei's because even the weakest edo ninja would be to much for him due to op Regenerationn.

I don't think he would be able to take on the tailed beasts though since they are technically spirits made from Chakra and not physical matter (they can be sealed inside a person so yeah), thus his decomposition ability probably won't work against them. He probably can't survive a tailed beast bomb either since it's pretty much at the level of a nuke or higher depending on the tailed beast.

I don't think Tatsuya can actually run at realitivistic speeds either, he never fought that fast even in dire situations, but he may get blized by naruto top tiers, also something like Kamui might kill him (like kakashi's) since it can suck his head into another dimension).

Aurasuke said:
@ not even human
I'm assuming your not talking about any Edo Tensei's because even the weakest edo ninja would be to much for him due to op Regenerationn.

I don't think he would be able to take on the tailed beasts though since they are technically spirits made from Chakra and not physical matter (they can be sealed inside a person so yeah), thus his decomposition ability probably won't work against them. He probably can't survive a tailed beast bomb either since it's pretty much at the level of a nuke or higher depending on the tailed beast.

I don't think Tatsuya can actually run at realitivistic speeds either, he never fought that fast even in dire situations, but he may get blized by naruto top tiers, also something like Kamui might kill him (like kakashi's) since it can suck his head into another dimension).
He can't run or fight at relativistic speeds, but in the novel, his reactions are that fast. The Narutoverse's top speed is MHS+, that's why i think he can win. In regards to the Tailed Beasts, the energy of the verses are equalized, so he would just Gram Demolition them out of existance. Same goes for Edo Ninjas. Since this is a gauntlet, meaning all rounds are 1 on 1, fights against people that can use Kamui, soul sucking, etc. would depend on how Tatsuya opens the fight. I think he can deal with Kamui by decomposing the user before it's done absorbing him, since it's entirely possible to dodge it, as Deidara demonstrated. I don't know if he can regenerate from a Bijuudama or Deidara's suicide bomb, but i know he can nullify them with Gram Demolition, because equalized verses.

NotEvenHuman said:
I don't know if he can regenerate from a Bijuudama or Deidara's suicide bomb...
If his brain is still there, he can regen, but he has poor durability (peak human+ at base) so he has to hit fast and hit where it hurts.

I think you may be overestimating his speed a bit lol, he kind of tripped up after neutralizing around 30 or so magic circles, his reactions are that fast but it takes about half a second at least for him to demolish one thing. (had to use his Regenerationn in order to save himself and the match)

In that time frame, Naruto can spam more rasengan shadow clones than he can keep up with, or Madara could simply spam Susanoo and destroy him like that. The thing with Tatsuya is that he has to actually aim to kill someone, so even if he has the reflexes, he might not be able to keep up because his hand is too slow.

Someone like Juubi madara could probably blitz him, someone like Gai at 8th gate could probably also blitz him (was able to hurt Juubi Madara).

Kaguya would just teleport him into lava or something, or a vaccumn (apparently naruto can survive a vaccumn lol).

It's probably also feasible that the third Raikage could blitz him.

As for energy of the verses equalized, tailed beast would be equivalent to magical beasts. In other words beasts made of Psions. Psions isn't the same as ordinary matter and there isn't anything to show that Tatsuya could disintergrate magic. He may be able to negate them, but not at the magnitude of a tailed beast, not to mention his method of negation is highly specific and relies on spell sequence breaking rather than actually negating it completely like imagine breaker from Toaru.

Tatsumi hasn't really been shown to demolishing things that are moving at Mach speeds either, if he really were that powerful he could solo his own verse easily.

I don't think his brain will be still there after taking a tailed beast bomb lol, also his brain probably has to be undamaged too because otherwise he can't even form proper thoughts let alone use magic.

I agree with him having to strike first, but Naruto ninjas simply don't come out all obvious and loud. That's probably why I say he has better luck in one piece than naruto mostly.

He may be able to destroy a few shadow clones, but can he survive a blitz of fire style, or water style, or lightning style jutsu while he's at it?

Would he survive a rasen shuriken spam? Or a massive rasengan spam?

Aurasuke said:
*Well it would also depend on the terrain.
  • It's true that if Tatsuya uses his reverse spell to stop amateratsu ...
  • someone like deidara for him since he could probably take him out in a suicide attack.
  • ...though i don't know if he could decompose something of that side, if his ability has any effect on something that is Chakra and not real matter such as the tailed beast...
  • Elemental sight ignores distance and terrain. He detected where a sniper a mile away as a child and evaded getting his heart shot (though he did get his lung pierced).
  • He stops the cast or Gram Demolitions the cast of amaterasu, causing it to blow up the eye that was going to shoot it. Else, he ignores the pain and kills the opponent before he gets burned to nothingness (which will take a damn long time given his ability to heal and ridiculously high pain tolerance).
  • Onii-sama cancels the suicide attack during its casting most likely but it'd be a pain in the ass with all the clay bomb mongrels that Deidara throws around.
  • The bijuu dies if its host dies (only to be reborn again some years later but that's not the point) so he vaporizes Bee instead of Hachibi, he can see the chakra (by equalization) with elemental sight anyway.

Aurasuke said:
I think you may be overestimating his speed a bit lol, he kind of tripped up after neutralizing around 30 or so magic circles, his reactions are that fast but it takes about half a second at least for him to demolish one thing. (had to use his Regenerationn in order to save himself and the match)
In that time frame, Naruto can spam more rasengan shadow clones than he can keep up with, or Madara could simply spam Susanoo and destroy him like that. The thing with Tatsuya is that he has to actually aim to kill someone, so even if he has the reflexes, he might not be able to keep up because his hand is too slow.

Someone like Juubi madara could probably blitz him, someone like Gai at 8th gate could probably also blitz him (was able to hurt Juubi Madara).

Kaguya would just teleport him into lava or something, or a vaccumn (apparently naruto can survive a vaccumn lol).

It's probably also feasible that the third Raikage could blitz him.

As for energy of the verses equalized, tailed beast would be equivalent to magical beasts. In other words beasts made of Psions. Psions isn't the same as ordinary matter and there isn't anything to show that Tatsuya could disintergrate magic. He may be able to negate them, but not at the magnitude of a tailed beast, not to mention his method of negation is highly specific and relies on spell sequence breaking rather than actually negating it completely like imagine breaker from Toaru.

Tatsumi hasn't really been shown to demolishing things that are moving at Mach speeds either, if he really were that powerful he could solo his own verse easily.
Tatsuya was extremely nerfed in the fight you're talking about. Tatsuya has desintegrated living beings made of psions before, on the Visitor arc. There's no evidence saying that Tatsuya can't solo his own verse, too. He probably can, actually. I still think Tatsuya can decompose most of the Narutoverse before they can attack him because Relativistic reactions. Since his relativistic feat comes from negating a spell that was at least relativistic, possibly SoL, and that he was still extremely nerfed when he did that, i think he can react to them. The main problem with Tatsuya is that, much like Saitama, he never went all-out in the series so far. He might have, but if he did, we shall never know unless we get a season 2 for the anime, because f*ck Yen Press.

Aurasuke said:
I don't think his brain will be still there after taking a tailed beast bomb lol, also his brain probably has to be undamaged too because otherwise he can't even form proper thoughts let alone use magic.
I agree with him having to strike first, but Naruto ninjas simply don't come out all obvious and loud. That's probably why I say he has better luck in one piece than naruto mostly.

He may be able to destroy a few shadow clones, but can he survive a blitz of fire style, or water style, or lightning style jutsu while he's at it?

Would he survive a rasen shuriken spam? Or a massive rasengan spam?
  • Yes, damaged brain = dead Onii-sama.
  • The don't come out all obvious and loud made me laugh considering the ninjas in Naruto throw around big-ass jutsus as the norm and not the anbu way of silent kills. Regardless, elemental sight is Byakugan on steroids.
  • He doesn't need to destroy clones actually but if he does, he can target 36 things at the same time while having his limited locked and without his loop cast. Also, Gram Demolition makes casting blow up on the caster's face.
  • Rasenshuriken needs to be cast, something he can stop or make it blow up if need be.
Also, idk how it would interact with chakra but he can cloak himself with decomposition making it so anything that touches him gets vaporized.

lol, I doubt Tatsuya would prefer to get injured and reveal his hidden technique than just go a bit faster. Even if his reaction times are relativistic, if his body can't keep up it doesn't really work.

That's why I put him at Tsuchikage level, he could take down people like Gaara (if he doesn't get sand cloned jutsued) and Tsunade, but he'd probably lose against people like Obito and Madara (due to teleportation, tailed beast bombs and clone spamming)

Aurasuke said:
lol, I doubt Tatsuya would prefer to get injured and reveal his hidden technique than just go a bit faster. Even if his reaction times are relativistic, if his body can't keep up it doesn't really work.
That's why I put him at Tsuchikage level, he could take down people like Gaara (if he doesn't get sand cloned jutsued) and Tsunade, but he'd probably lose against people like Obito and Madara (due to teleportation, tailed beast bombs and clone spamming)
I called high-tier as well (I think Gaara was under that category, yes) as his physical speed is still supersonic despite him being able to react to lightbeams.

really? compared to naruto, sasuke, juubito, and kaguya, gaara is almost like fodder lol.

but i suppose he is a kage which means he is technically a high tier (so naruto is god tier then?)

Aurasuke said:
He can negate Bijuudamas. He can negate clones. Can Obito and Madara teleport? I don't rebember that. Scans please. Regardless, Elemental Sight gives him precog, he can just desintegrate them once they're at the spot they teleported to. That's why i said he clears unless the characters that can only be harmed by senjutsu and taijutsu still have that immunity to everything else on, in which case he stops at them.

Against the Narutoverse? easy take lol

they have a beam, and with ony like, 10-100 regular ninjas they had enough chakra to blow up the moon in one shot. They used to take out a meteor field around Earth I believe and it traveled at like mach 19k low end , perhaps lightspeed.

Zerzavyx98 said:
Against the Narutoverse? easy take lol
they have a beam, and with ony like, 10-100 regular ninjas they had enough chakra to blow up the moon in one shot. They used to take out a meteor field around Earth I believe and it traveled at like mach 19k low end , perhaps lightspeed.
Gauntlet style meaning one on one. Besides, Onii-sama has relativistic reactions.

Nah, bijuudamas are probably at massively hypersonic+ considering how high tier naruto users dodge it.

Obito can use kamui to teleport as well as let solid objects pass through him (though there is a time limit of 10 or 5 minutes i forgot).

He can negate clones but not fast enough if it's someone like naruto or madara, and Madara's susanoo can casually cut mountains in half with the pure air pressure of his sword.

besides Tatsuya wouldn't know how powerful a bijuudama is until he's been blown to smitheereens. It's like saying Tatsuya negates every bullet that comes to him.

not to mention tailed beast bombs have a huge yield, it doesn't even have to hit him directly, anywhere within a few kilometers would be enough to hit him.

basically he loses to regular obito due to tailed beast bomb spam, he loses to juubito because of even greater tailed beast bomb spams,

he loses to regular madara (assume no edo) due to susanoo clone spams, he loses to juubi madara due a bunch of different reasons like invulnerability, limbo clones that can attack you from another dimension, balls of truth that destroy pretty much all matter and jutsu, he loses to kaguya due to reality warp and teleportation (she can teleport him pretty much anywhere, even other planets/dimensions)

he loses to naruto via clone spams, he loses to sasuke due to a variety of different reasons (his sharingan is also precog, so he knows exactly where he's going to aim, and he has the most powerful sharingan in the entire series because it's also a rinnegan) he's casually country level and could probably kill him by slashing with susanoo from afar, he has enough power to restrain all the tailed beasts, massive speed difference also. (also could probably spam things like amateratsu, or create rain meteors upon tatsuya while killing him with a susanoo shockwave slash or something while he's busy with that.

anyway, he could probably beat Gaara (if he doesn't use sand clones, or simply hide in the ground in which case i think Tatsuya would probably lose especially if he's in a desert, he'd be killed by sand coffin, but gaara can break down rocks into sand outisde of a desert too so it depends on how gaara plays his cards).

If tatsuya walks straight up to gaara, and gaara is actually the real gaara he wins. If gaara hides underground, and uses sand to fight tatsumi ,he would probably win.

He could probably beat tsunade because she's a melee fighter, and tsuchikage due to his durability negation. He may lose against the mitsukage though due to the hidden mist jutsu, combined with acid mist which would melt his skin off.

Aurasuke said:
Nah, bijuudamas are probably at massively hypersonic+ considering how high tier naruto users dodge it.
Obito can use kamui to teleport as well as let solid objects pass through him (though there is a time limit of 10 or 5 minutes i forgot).

He can negate clones but not fast enough if it's someone like naruto or madara, and Madara's susanoo can casually cut mountains in half with the pure air pressure of his sword.

besides Tatsuya wouldn't know how powerful a bijuudama is until he's been blown to smitheereens. It's like saying Tatsuya negates every bullet that comes to him.

not to mention tailed beast bombs have a huge yield, it doesn't even have to hit him directly, anywhere within a few kilometers would be enough to hit him.

basically he loses to regular obito due to tailed beast bomb spam, he loses to juubito because of even greater tailed beast bomb spams,

he loses to regular madara (assume no edo) due to susanoo clone spams, he loses to juubi madara due a bunch of different reasons like invulnerability, limbo clones that can attack you from another dimension, balls of truth that destroy pretty much all matter and jutsu, he loses to kaguya due to reality warp and teleportation (she can teleport him pretty much anywhere, even other planets/dimensions)

he loses to naruto via clone spams, he loses to sasuke due to a variety of different reasons (his sharingan is also precog, so he knows exactly where he's going to aim, and he has the most powerful sharingan in the entire series because it's also a rinnegan) he's casually country level and could probably kill him by slashing with susanoo from afar, he has enough power to restrain all the tailed beasts, massive speed difference also. (also could probably spam things like amateratsu, or create rain meteors upon tatsuya while killing him with a susanoo shockwave slash or something while he's busy with that.

anyway, he could probably beat Gaara (if he doesn't use sand clones, or simply hide in the ground in which case i think Tatsuya would probably lose especially if he's in a desert, he'd be killed by sand coffin, but gaara can break down rocks into sand outisde of a desert too so it depends on how gaara plays his cards).

If tatsuya walks straight up to gaara, and gaara is actually the real gaara he wins. If gaara hides underground, and uses sand to fight tatsumi ,he would probably win.

He could probably beat tsunade because she's a melee fighter, and tsuchikage due to his durability negation. He may lose against the mitsukage though due to the hidden mist jutsu, combined with acid mist which would melt his skin off.
Lol, Tatsuya would stomp the Kages so hard it's not even funny. It doesn't matter how powerful the attacks are, because his reactions are faster than all of them and he can negate all of them. I do agree that he loses to Juubi Madara, Juubi Obito and Kaguya. Unless, as i already mentioned, the immunity to everything not taijutsu/senjutsu is turned off. I think it could go either way against Naruto and Sasuke. Sasuke knowing he's about to be desintegrated doesn't help him because he can't do anything about it, exept maybe teleportation, but Tatsuya has that covered. As i said, it all depends on how Tatsuya starts the fight.

how would Tatsuya even know Gaara is in the sand though? if gaara starts off underground he can break down sand particles, then all he would have to do is continuously sand coffin him, he would be surrounded by sand from all sides, he wouldn't be able to move at all, and then he gets crushed and pull underground.

Tatsuya doesn't know Gaara's exact location if he starts off underground and buried under 200m of stand, he needs to at least know where his target is to disintergrate.

As for Naruto and Sasuke, Naruto could just clone blitz him, Sasuke doesn't use clones, and under normal circumstances he would probably just genjutsu him because he seems to be so good at it, but if genjutsu is restricted, he could literally blow away Tatsuya along with an entire continent using his rinnegan almighty push (it's way stronger than madaras), his attacks are also massively hypersonic+. (naruto could probably blow away the continent as well if he wanted to).

Tatsuya can't escape if the entire ground for hundreds of kilometers is crashing at him at Mach 1000 right? he'll probably get buried

anyway, given Tatsuya's stamina I doubt he could stomp, the battle could go either way for the kages, though if your talking about the previous hokage, he would probably lose to Harishima due to wood clone spam, and the second hokage due to him being able to use edo tenseis to revive pretty much any dead person.

As for him verses minato, it would probably depend on a number of factors. Minato can teleport instantneously, unlike obito who requires a second or so of time. but he requires marked kunai. tatsuya may have precog, but I don't think it's precog within 11 dimensions (i say this because apparently in Toaru teleportation is 11 dimensions lol) (or with teleportation) most likely precog in 3 dimensions. He probably wouldn't be able to see someone coming at him using teleportation.

A lot of people at and above the kage level have attackd much faster than Shiba's running speed. Yeah he can react but the attacks cover too much ground at a much higher speed that Shiba can run

relativistic reactions are nice and all, but reaction speed and precog will only go so far. he has to be fast enough to move out the way. Narutoverse has a ton of AoE attacks. Rasen Shuriken is an instant kill. Kaguya's bone thingy is an instant kill. Madara has limbo and all that. Gaara if he plays his cards right can win. Naruto can launch multiple bijuudama's at once. Sauke also has precog and can see all around him. Plus Amaterasu. So i say narutoverse with mid difficulty.

Wow.

Guys. Comments on who you think would stomp Onii-sama is nice and all but you forgot to answer one crucial thing.

Where do you guys think Onii-sama will stop in the Nardo-verse gauntlet, weakest to strongest?

I believe that was the point of the thread?

"how far can he go?" - GreatestSi

thanks gremmy for bringing it on-topic :)

@dragonmaster

im not sure about gaara or the like, afterall if they dont move faster than shiba can react than they will be atomized without a way to survive :(

it isn't like his attacks move at relativistic speed though. plus y'know gaara's sand is all over so i think gaara can take him despite reaction speed due to pure amount of sand.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
it isn't like his attacks move at relativistic speed though. plus y'know gaara's sand is all over so i think gaara can take him despite reaction speed due to pure amount of sand.
Yes, his attacks don't move at relativistic speed. His decomposition has no projectile and is instant. Also, his elemental sight (byakugan on steroids) can see through all that sand and decompose him without any regard for Gaara's defenses.

Also, decomposition ignores durability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back