• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shiba Tatsuya vs Naruto-Verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gemmysaur said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
it isn't like his attacks move at relativistic speed though. plus y'know gaara's sand is all over so i think gaara can take him despite reaction speed due to pure amount of sand.
Yes, his attacks don't move at relativistic speed. His decomposition has no projectile and is instant. Also, his elemental sight (byakugan on steroids) can see through all that sand and decompose him without any regard for Gaara's defenses.
Also, decomposition ignores durability.
i know waht decomposition does. But how is it instant? source?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
i know waht decomposition does. But how is it instant? source?
"This spell does not travel through physical space so it can be aimed through physical objects and is not limited by distance by any means."

Meaning, Onii-sama shoots decomposition. It has no projectile and it hits the target regardless of distance, cover or any other physical factor.

Wait. dafuq happened to my post? It's greyed out or something. What??

Is it just me or is it really happening?

you have to change the color of the text, post it in the url then take it down into the reply box it should be black

Doesn't matter who wins.

Both series are terrible.

(If you didn't know, this is called "insult comedy". In the case that you lack an appropriate sense of humor, please—just pretend you didn't see it. In the case that you're a diehard fan of either or both series—you have my condolences, you poor poor soul you.)

Jaften said:
If it's me you are referring to in the 'insult comedy' edit you did in your last post, you didn't need to. I know full well what you mean and are doing but still, reviving a thread to contribute absolutely nothing at all is just eh.

But yeah, insult comedy is insult comedy.

Whoa this thread is so old but I'll still drop this.
Regarding Edo tense I, tats u ya can target the jitsu itself and disorder it thus stopping the Edo tensei.

Regeneration:- tatsuya's regrowth copies and paste his information from 24hrs in the past and overrides his current eidos thus negating whatever DMG he received. Durability doesn't matter here.

No naruto character has shown low-godly regen in the series thus year one shots them all, even if the like of otsutsuki have low-godly regen tatsuya is able to kill spirit forms too (soul) with astral dispersion.

AoE attacks tatsuya in the novels has been stated to be able to destroy the entire planet as his aunt wished for. The experiment to give him another magic calculation area also played the part of suppressing his emotions so he never loses control over his power.
While talking to his teacher (yakumo) yakumo has said he'll do his best to protect miyuki as he isnt ready to die yet.
Its also been said if tats u ya were to engulf the entire planet in material burst he'll be the sole survivor. Thus his regency is capable of keeping up with that much AP and DC

Regarding genjutsu, elemenal sight works regardless of the 5 senses. Magic in mahouka also works regardless of it. Even if he's mind controlled he can still perceive what's real and not through ES and cast magic straight from his subconscious.
Also once his combat abilities fall below certain parameters or he's applied with any abnormal status effect regrowth activates automatically to restore him to a state b4 he was affected.

There is also no Physical way to block decomposition. He can also power null opponents like naruto or others that use tailed beasts by dispersing their chakra like he does to psions in his verse. Similarly to this they can block his spells by Cladding themselves in chakra.

The only way to effectively kill him would be by instantly destroying his mind which no one in naruto can do so this is a stomp for him regardless of who the opponent is be it high or god tiers.
For now to there's no limit to the amount of mass he can disperse but like I've said he is capable of nuking the planet so use that as reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back