• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shedinja tries to solo your verse (but with a twist)

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3415797

A continuation of this thread because I really like the idea because I really love Shedinja, but I'm going to tweak it a bit.

Also, assume the following:

• Looking into Shedinja's back will result in your soul getting taken
  • Shedinja has every move that it can learn by leveling up
  • Assume that everyone in your verse is generally in the same ball park with Shedinja stat-wise, and that they can only win if they have powers Shedinja is weak to, or if they have some sort of ability that bypasses or invalidates Wonder Guard
    • This ensures that lower tier characters still have a chance against Shedinja if they possess its weakness but cannot bypass its durability, and that higher tier characters can't just nope Wonder Guard through sheer AP
Which characters in your verse can beat Shedinja, given the conditions above?

If so, I throw in my hat.

MLP: LOTs of ways for Shedinja to die, but to name one, Discord can project his spirit, and punch Shedinja as a ghost-type.

That for sure is an interesting one. I'll try as well.

Sonic (Games) : I'm pretty sure most will be fine unless they look back. Like Blaze can burn him (fire bypasses wonder guard) and Sonic can use his Violet void to destroy him

Sonic (Archie) : Fate-hax gg. But either way Sonic have type 8 immortality and mid-godly iirc alongside his fatehax

Pokemon: Even in its own verse it loses to Pokemon that knows moves it's weak to, such as Gengar shadow punching him for example. Top tiers such as creatiin likely win as well, especially with Giratina and Arceus having STAB moves that bypass his wonder guard. Even Dialga and Palkia have Fire Blat iirc.

Avatar the Last Airbender: Airbenders and Firebenders should be fine as long as they aren't looking, Earthbenders and Waterbenders though, not so much. Spirits can posses him and OHKO him to to soul attacks being treated as ghost types and they bypass his wonder guard

Gravity Falls: Regular cast might lose, But Bill might be able to snap him as long as he doesn't look at him back.

Star vs. The Forces of Evil: Star has some fire spells doesn't she? But either way Meteora absorbs his soul

Miraculous Ladybug: The miraculous holders doesn't seem to have a lot of powers to bypass his wonder guard, but some akumatized villains such as Stormy Weather, Style Queen, and Party Crasher can defeat it as long as they don't look back

Dragon Ball: Buu can turn him into candy, so he'll be fine as long as he doesn't look back, and Beerus can hakai him, so he'll be fine as well as long as he doesn't look back. At worst, Zeno squishes his hand and erases him, that as long as Zeno doesn't look back as well

What a Beautiful Series: Just about any of the Critters or Kikai can do it. Stone Golem or Dragon could just use their heat to burn it and Gii pretty much will analyze it with his Right Eye and have Porshion use its flame to OHKO it.

Golden King glares it, doesn't need to even worry about looking at its back.

Gunvolt: Loses to Copen with fire/wind/dark EX Weapons, Elise via hax, and any and all type-advantageous Adepts. Azure Strikers and final bosses might win thanks to hax, but I'm not sure.

Astral Chain: Loses to fire-element or winged chimera, but solos the main cast excluding Jena, who has both of those in Apotheosis form (yes, I know this profile doesn't exist yet, working on it).

Kirby: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Shedinja dies instantly.

Megaman Zero: Dies the second a Fire Reploid pops up. Which is frequent.

Back