• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
?
She scales a Oneshot above a Value that stronger than her opponent's value but you chose to completely disregard the fact
I'm not ignoring. However if we use verse logic of oneshotting, the characters can contradict in scaling. What if AJ in verse took an attack from someone 700x her strength and was heavily injured but not oneshotted and She-Hulk is stated at most 5x Titania? This would contradict as if we look at it from the verse logic of She Hulk, she'd still one shot but if we looked at it from the verse logic of MLP she'd be tanking the attacks easily. This is why we don't use eithers verse logic of one shotting because it can lead to impossible scenarios. Therefore she just scales to far stronger than AJ.

Btw, was able to get to my home a moment and look at the scenes where She-Hulk fought Titania and well, say that she "one-shot" Titania is very generous considering how Titania didn't had any type of wound or was even knocked out (the second fight was quite patetic btw because Titania slip and shamed herself without She-Hulk doing anything). The 7x gap used in vs threads is threated as enough to break the opponent body (like saitama level one shot), and since She-Hulk very clearly didn't fo anything close to that against Titania I see even less reason to assume she would be able to do that AJ.

Edit: To make it even more clear, Titania actually showed to be able to receive attacks from She-Hulk, including a punch straight to the face with no damage (beyond just falling to the floor), she even showed to be more than ready to continue fighting her but because she slip and made a joke of herself the fight stopped (she got more damaged from the fall than She-Hulk punch to the face, as showed by how she lost a tooth). So based on this She-Hulk definitely not one-shot AJ.

Last edited:
Then how would AJ win here if she's far weaker than She-Hulk?
The reason was the same of why she won against Titania, Titania (and She-Hulk) aren't really skilled fighters and AJ have a massive LS advantage (which help a lot considering how grappling and using their LS is an important part of Titania and She-Hulk fighting style), AJ apparently also become better the more she use her powers according to the profile so that I guess also help her in the fight.

Something isn’t adding up

So you’re telling me that even She Hulk oneshot Titania, a weaker character is still able to fight with She Hulk? Sounds kind of like nonsense to me
nah coolboys actually on to something this matchup conclusion makes no sense

and applejack is? she doesn't even have martial arts on her profile 💀
Neither She-Hulk, so is a fight between two not really skilled fighters with one side (She-Hulk) having some ap advantage (some because as I showed proof she don't actually hurt Titania and is unable to knock out her even after punching straight to her face) and other side (AJ) having a massive LS advantage and reactive evolution the more she use her powers, so based on those points I don't see why some are arguing that all the previous votes are null/wrong and even removed the match from the profile.

Neither She-Hulk, so is a fight between two not really skilled fighters with one side (She-Hulk) having some ap advantage (some because as I showed proof she don't actually hurt Titania and is unable to knock out her even after punching straight to her face) and other side (AJ) having a massive LS advantage and reactive evolution the more she use her powers, so based on those points I don't see why some are arguing that all the previous votes are null/wrong and even removed the match from the profile.
From looking at her profile her reactive evolution doesn't look to make her physically stronger but just makes her "powers" go "haywire" as described in the clip linked, so from what I've seen She-Hulk just beats up Applejack with her superior AP and durability until she knocks her out

Yeah both wincons which can be landed. The removal of votes is unnecessary but if you can convince everyone to come back and changes votes, that's valid.

From looking at her profile her reactive evolution doesn't look to make her physically stronger but just makes her "powers" go "haywire" as described in the clip linked, so from what I've seen She-Hulk just beats up Applejack with her superior AP and durability until she knocks her out
And that's a valid argument to use for She-Hulk, but the same can be said about AJ arguments, so there wasn't any need to just unilaterally remove the match from the profiles.
Yeah both wincons which can be landed. The removal of votes is unnecessary but if you can convince everyone to come back and changes votes, that's valid.
This basically, the conclusion of the match stay the same unless people begin to change their votes or the vote for She-Hulk surpass the ones to AJ.

And that's a valid argument to use for She-Hulk, but the same can be said about AJ arguments, so there wasn't any need to just unilaterally remove the match from the profiles.
But the thing is the same can't be said for AJ because, from what I know so I could be wrong, she doesn't get stronger as she fights so she's just at a disadvantage and is more likely to lose

But the thing is the same can't be said for AJ because, from what I know so I could be wrong, she doesn't get stronger as she fights so she's just at a disadvantage and is more likely to lose
Her powers get getter the more she use them, that's a valid argument even if she don't get stronger ap wise, she also have a massive LS advantage (Class M vs 5) which is something quite important because it affect completely how grappling (along with any action that need to apply force for more than a second) would result, said thing is what make people believe (me included) that AJ end winning over She-Hulk who have some AP advantage (again, some because while she scale above Titania she don't one-shot her as said previously and the rules state how one-shots in vs thread happen when there is a 7.5x AP difference or a weakpoint is hit), hence why all the votes until now were perfectly valid and the match should stay in the profiles (so I will readd it once more after you removed it again).
If voting is still happening I'm voting She-Hulk for all the reasons I've given
Actually the voting and grace period already ended on Monday, but I guess that if many people begin to vote to She-Hulk to the point of surpass AJ votes then the match could be added as a win to She-Hulk.

Her powers get getter the more she use them, that's a valid argument even if she don't get stronger ap wise, she also have a massive LS advantage (Class M vs 5) which is something quite important because it affect completely how grappling (along with any action that need to apply force for more than a second) would result, said thing is what make people believe (me included) that AJ end winning over She-Hulk who have some AP advantage (again, some because while she scale above Titania she don't one-shot her as said previously and the rules state how one-shots in vs thread happen when there is a 7.5x AP difference or a weakpoint is hit), hence why all the votes until now were perfectly valid and the match should stay in the profiles (so I will readd it once more after you removed it again).
Grace has ended but I still think the outcome is wrong, AJ has superior LS sure but that can do so much whenever she's getting overpowered AP wise, also while She-Hulk does grapple when she fights she usually just goes for punches first anyways, also at least She-Hulk has been in actual fights and dangerous situations, I'm not even sure if AJ has ever been in a fist fight so that's another advantage that She-Hulk has

Grace has ended but I still think the outcome is wrong, AJ has superior LS sure but that can do so much whenever she's getting overpowered AP wise, also while She-Hulk does grapple when she fights she usually just goes for punches first anyways, also at least She-Hulk has actually been in actual fights and dangerous situations, I'm not even sure if AJ has ever been in a fist fight so that's another advantage that She-Hulk has
And all of that is a valid thinking you can have, I'm not saying otherwise, I'm just saying that the same way you believe that other people (9 users, 10 if I count myself despite not be in the original voting) believe that AJ win, and their vote are completely valid, and by the vs thread rules that mean that this is a valid match that should be in the respective profiles, those are the site rules.

And all of that is a valid thinking you can have, I'm not saying otherwise, I'm just saying that the same way you believe that other people (9 users, 10 if I count myself despite not be in the original voting) believe that AJ win, and their vote are completely valid, and by the vs thread rules that mean that this is a valid match that should be in the respective profiles, those are the site rules.
Yeah I'm fine with that just giving my stance on the match-up

Back